Tree of Savior Forum

Swordsman New Circle Preview

Matador master is gorgeous but still the best girl for me is the Storage girl from orsha

Best girl or best curves ?
Most people who like her it’s only because of her breasts and hips… Some rare cases it’s because they like girls wearing glasses though.

There are so many pretty girls in TOS. Joha has that cheerful, adorable, outdoor, chill girl vibe, Illanai looks cool, nice and resourceful, Flintess is pretty and looks like she’d shoot whoever bothers her, I just love Feliksia’s look, and whoever this is looks a bit like a sadist yet is pretty and cute… I approve.
Orsha’s Storage Manager, Aisah is rather meh compared to them. Because she seems so cliched… Just the “really curvy shy looking glasses girl”. It happens too often, so she’s not that interesting to me…
(It’s kind of like all the Goddesses. Except a couple, they’re basically all just Boobesses. If they spent more time listening to Laima and less time trying to find the shortest possible fabrics the world wouldn’t be in this state)

And yes, yes. I wrote that much just talking about some of the girls’ physical appearance. I’m not ashamed D:

I’m a rare case.
20meganekkolover

1 Like

looks like the Jump from Lancer (final fantasy tactics) xD

nice (and OP) profile pic btw

Orlandeau FTW! /20thundergodcid

1 Like

LOL, maybe Savior should bring them many Fabrics so they can have more time to listen Laima.

Finally Corsairs can avoid being a Naruto

And if Mata is Rapier-specific, then Sw1-High3-Cor3-Mata2 will finally allow (viable, I hope) rapier+pistol for all the fashionista out there

People from the old era pretty much used small cloth pieces or in some cases pretty much nothing. We all know the paintings and those vases reflect it, and gods would be no different. Nakedness as a vulgar thing is actually something pretty modern.

And what is the problem with the chest size? I mean, big or small, people get off with anything, the size wouldn’t change the effect, which is actually caused by the person itself. I know of people who get off with two circles on a mosaic on the wall because to them it seemed to be boobs.

Side note - Templar is getting a new class master.

1 Like