Tree of Savior Forum

Swordsman is a joke DPS at high levels, but why? (this post was made in April, before R8)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

this also shows how blatantly stupid your comment, the minute u wrote “easy to kill 2F to 4F”, thats the end, i stopped reading.

Fellow swordsman, please take my advise, running around in the correct direction, giving aggro and bashing monster into CC area is VERY IMPORTANT!

Please dont be ignorant and tries to kill 2F to 4F mobs like some people suggest!

Dont follow the advise of those that have no idea but still want to act genius and comment stuff like “ohhh all u did is running around”, they have no idea how to ET.

Cheers.

You dont even know the objective of 2F to 4F and u still wanna comment even further, facepalm.

haters gonna hate, u sir

1. doesnt know how to ET properly but wants to comment
  2. cant even tell the purpose of my cc play, all u can see is “running”, this is enough to prove you have no idea what u r talking about
  3. saw my 5F videos now asking for 10F, i remember u said no sword can do ET, not no sword can do 10F…changing your sentences now?
  4. repeatedly taunting with “you are mad”, “you are funny” blah blah etc with really childish sentences and mindset

At the end im wearing lolopanther and all u have is continue trolling and making no sense in forum, i think the biggest problem of swordies doesn’t come from the game, but mostly comes from people with mindset like you who discourage others and further making blatant nonsense just to win, despite the evidence is given to your face.

Have a nice day.

P/S: You are toxic to the swordsmen community, 0 help, 0 efforts given, 0 contribution, +100 negative opinions.

3 Likes

dude, imo you are not DPSing there.
the one doing dmg is

1. the owl
  2. kosong the wl
  3. namz the psy
    you do OK dmg with cyclone, but beside that, you basically doing 0dmg. on top of that, your dov is not even stacked to max. if you really want to do dmg, bring lapasape mushroom and poison yourself to stack your dov to 10 everytime.

I pretty much agree with chakri, you are doing 0 beside cyclone. you are okay going with them because their DPS is enough with 4 man to complete the 1st floor. ( you can see it on 5th floor they can erase 1m HP wo you interefering, well beside that 2 seism you did, seism is bad anyway)

i think the best for you and this topic would be to just stop replying to him and not give him any more attention, it’s just cluttering the topic with useless arguments.

While i certainly do not agree with everything akisera says and also have some doubts, at least he/she is doing something constructive (like, actually doing some tests/experiments ingame). Regardless whether his/her claims are turning out to be true or not, at least it’s something constructive.

That being said, I disagree with your comment. Your comments in this topic mostly only look like trolling, baseless claims or baseless dismissals. If you want to disprove that DPS SW can do high dps than you should bring something more constructive than your typical “You’re wrong. SW will never be DPS. butthurt much? lel”.
“No, doesn’t work. shut up. don’t even try. lawl” is not a good argument.

You constantly posting or saying how much DPS non-SW groups can do is not showing that DPS swordsmen are not a good idea, it’s only showing that non-SW groups can deal high damage and do things without SW. Nothing more, nothing less. In now way does that show that DPS SWs are bad, inferior or a bad idea in general.

If you actually want to show how bad so-called DPS SWs are and have some basis for your “DPS SWs are so useless, lel”-claims you’d need to bring up something that actually provides some sort of tangible measurement or experiment, like doing an ET run with a good no-SW group and then, on the next run, replace one DPS player with a good equipped and skilled “DPS SW” and see how it turns out.

5 Likes

BS skill and: “Come here, I’m a DPS swordsman!!!”

3 Likes

[quote=“Chakri_Griffindor, post:604, topic:220944”]
Sure a good SW player with good gears and good attributes can do good DPS but what if it is an archer or a wizard who has the same good gears and same good attributes? Say bye bye to that SW.[/quote]
Oh, ok so you agree that DPS SWs can do good DPS and thus are viable DPS chars.
I don’t think anybody can deny that equally geared/skilled DPS archer/wiz builds do better dps than dps SWs in general, but that doesn’t mean that SWs can’t be viable DPS at all and that DPS SW isn’t a viable dps class for ET.

[quote=“Chakri_Griffindor, post:604, topic:220944”]
to say SW is DPS is already trolling to me.[/quote]
Well, you just said in the same post that SWs can do good dps, which means you agree they are viable as dps chars. I’m not sure why you say SWs can do good DPS but when others say “SWs can do good dps” you think it’s trolling.

1 Like

Stabbing
Stabbing Stabbing

1 Like

if I’d compose the party it’s gonna be catagoon and doppel for the aoe dmg, and a full tank swordie to hold the mobs since there’d be no cryo. lol.