Tree of Savior Forum

Swashbuckling bug

basically the secondary part of the skill which increases your maximum targets(aggro cap) for 35 seconds doesnt always pop off, its like a 60% chance that the buff wont show up in the buff bar and therefore wont work…

dont know if this happening for anyone else, buts its annoying af, since i cant pull all the mobs i want.

basically the same bug as what running shot was having a couple of months ago

since most of pelts worth is in swashbuckling i would consider this to be a major bug.
EDIT:
added picture for context

1 Like

seriously? does anyone not get this bug?
everyone riding wizards now lel.

yeah, sometimes when i’m using swash i didn’t receive max target buff. But attacking monster after using swash buckling i only got the damage reduction buff ( still didn’t receive max. target buff) .this happen after the rebalance update.
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Han

Hi @yodish92,

Kindly send a support ticket for further assistance regarding this. Thank you.

just made one
i dont know what other information you guys need lol

heloo, you guys asked for video evidence, i gave it and have gotten no response in 2 days to the ticket…
and i cant reply and add on to it, wtf kind of ticket system is this lol.

now i have to resort to communicating here…

Yes the system is counterintuitive. I think the button is called “submit” and not “reply”, but you don’t submit another ticket, you reply to the current one. Got me the first time I submitted a ticket to the bug database.

@yodish92 Oh my apologies if you didn’t receive a second reply.
We did gather all the information we needed from your ticket and passed it on to the QA team! :blush:

60% times its too much i would say, i see this buff 1 time out of 10 at best lol, specialy during grinding.

Follow up on this please. It’s still bugged.

QA team too busy testing whale cube content :tired:

3 Likes

still not working correctly as of yesterday’s patch

:tired:

it’s similar to RS/Trot/Concentrate bug before, just now it’s on swasbuckling.

The bug is migrating to different skills each patch, rofl

Hello, this is still BUGGED

Again, same issues with RS before where it gets worse around friday-until maint

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy

This is still occuring, any updates?

I know a lot of people don’t care anymore because they’re only after guardian, although it’s still an important buff to me and some others. I hope this doesn’t get ignored

Notice the three red boxes per picture: (Buff list, skill hotkey bar L1-B, and addon cooldown message)

Swash buckling increase aggro count buff isn’t by chance, it’s supposed to be there. If it was nerfed to by chance because it’s been this way for too long you can at least change the description, although I have not seen any nerf relating to aggro count on patch notes too.

1 Like

Lv15 swash user here.

I’ve noticed this issue too but I got used to work around it so I haven’t mentioned it at all. It seems that here’s some issues if you’re moving and cast swash at the same time, so, what I do is just stop moving and doing anything else before casting it, this way I barely get the bug but it might still happen sometimes.

Also when this happens to me, the mobs AI of the ones I managed to taunt kind of derps and they stay in place until you hit them.

1 Like

Hmm, I do it too, although it doesn’t really guarantee a sure increase aggro count.

It’s just…random…

it gets annoying when I’m doing quests, if this was the case I’d just get aggro quest on Dvasia peak

Same bug as with Surespell. Sometimes you cast it, it gets on cooldown but is not registered. Happens mainly at the start of dungeon runs. As a workaround, cast everything else first, wait for a few seconds then cast the buggy skill. Usually it works.