Tree of Savior Forum

Running Shot Bug

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : randomly happened to me since today 23/1/2018

Server Name: Fedimian

Team Name: AmberRei

Character Name: Grete

Bug Description :
Whenever I use running shot with my character, it’s a bit of a lottery whether it works or not. Sometimes it will, sometimes it won’t…

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : keyboard

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :
4 Likes

@amberrei
Could you explain more detail?
If you have any screenshots, videos or additional information, that will help our investigation
Really appreciate it if you could submit it via our Ticket System.
:sad:

OK, will do it in a couple of hours if it stays like this after maintenance! Thank you

I have this issue too. You use Running Shot, and sometimes the buff does not apply, but the cooldown triggers.

I have tried seeing if it’s because of being interrupted, but even when not being attacked in any form, it can still happen.

What happens is randomly you will use the skill, the animation happens, but the buff visual effect does not show and you do not have the running shot buff.

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : randomly happened to me since today 23/1/2018

Server Name: Fedimian

Team Name: Hatoul

Character Name: (Can’t remember)

Bug Description :
Running shot has a chance to not apply.

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Xbox One wireless controller

System

CPU : i7 4770k
RAM : 16 gb
Graphics Card : Geforce 1060
Mainboard : Asus Impact VI
Storage : 250gb SSD
Internet Connection : 100 MB/s
Country, Region : Israel

I’ve noticed this as well.I’m not certain, but I believe jumping after casting Running Shot is the problem. For now, try casting it regularly without jumping.

The issue of the skill being “used” going on cooldown, costing SP and then not giving the buff is also affecting “Dual Weapon Assault” on Corsair in addition to running shot.

I’m experiencing this too before the maint.

Haven’t experienced it now again yet, will report back when I do.

I thought the maintenance fixed it, but I have had it break once in 13 hours which wasn’t bad (no monsters around, not interrupted) A guild mate has said his has been bad all day though.

Are you by chance pressing the skill multiple times? Like where you’d spam it to recast so it would try to trigger it twice or cast it when it’s on cd?

Could try pressing it only once and forget till cooldown duration to see if it helps to remedy until it’s fixed >_<

P.S.: Wild guess, I don’t have a QS.

yeah buff skill work ramdomly (trot, running shot , even limacon) sometime doesn’t work , frist i was like “the monster cancel me or something” but no , it happen when i’m doing nothing else , not moving when casting a spell look like it help a bit (not much but still)

I have tried every rain dance I can think of, taping the button lightly on the control pad, making sure i’ve been standing still for 2 seconds before trying to cast it, making sure nothing is around before casting.

Sometimes the game just eats the cooldown and the SP cost and doesn’t give you the buff :heeey:

Nooooooo not Trot too! I haven’t logged onto my Lancer for a couple of days but that would be agony

Same here.
Running Shot, Trot and Concentrate isn’t working properly for me.

Not an issue of hitting the button twice, I initially thought it was that I was somehow canceling the animation but that’s not it either. Seems to happen the most to me in dungeons or when a lot of things are going on on the screen.

This is also happening with trot, but outside trot and running shot I haven’t experienced it.

1 Like

After reading everyone’s comments it seems that the skills Running Shot, Trot, Concentrate, and Dual Weapon sometimes aren’t applied correctly after casting and I would like to say this usually is happening in dungeons?

The animation appears, the cooldown is there, but no skill effect. Are there any special maps where this is occurring the most?
Could I get everyone’s Server, Team Name, and the affected Character’s Name?

And if anyone was able to record what happened, that would also be helpful.

1 Like

By the way, “Running Shot” can be cast in the air during a jump.

That’s all correct, if you’d asked me to record it before the maintenance it would have been easy, but since it’s been It has only happened twice in about 17 hours now for me.

It was happening a lot more in the dungeon too you’re right there.

Server: EU
Team Name: Readman
Character Clark
Skill: Dual Weapon Assault (Corsair)
Ping: Between 10 and 20 at all times.

I’m also dying for a reply on my bug forum topic!.

happen really often in hunting ground(210, 100 , 230…) , but honestly any map work.(dvasia peak , maven abbey , Vera coast) and of course dungeon
Yes animation appears , cooldown start, no atk speed bonus / movement speed …

Fedimian , Lycrosses , Lil (falconner) Lilys (Lancer)

my girlfriend got the same probleme so :

Fedimian , Atsia , Akita (Lancer)

Ive had this issue with frenzy lately, even though theres no mobs or anything that could possibly interfere. I’ve only noticed it happening during dungeon runs though, but i dont use it that often outside of dung, so im not sure if it still applies.

Team Name: Sarutobi
Character’s Name: Athene
Skill Use: Preparation (Fencer Skill)

Sometimes it works and sometimes not.