Tree of Savior Forum

Support Paladin build with the new 7th Rank?

I believe the debuffs should alow you to hit harder since they scale well with SPR

So how would you divvy up the stats every 10 lvs?

I divided the stats every 10 lvls on my swords man but with my Cleric I leveled my stats based on which class i picked next in the tree and and character level. When I did it this way my stats were somewhat even in SPR and INT but I dived the rest between CON and DEX( 40% SPR/INT 20% CON/DEX)

So how about for a Paladin thats C3 Priest C3 paladin? or one thats C2 Priest C3 Paladin 1 PD. What do you think is best for stats?

Cleric-Krivis C2-Paladin C3. My build was hybrid damage but I never struggled solo and did average dmg in dungeons. Peoole should know you won’t have the best damage as a support hybrid.

If your taking C2 or C3 Priest and your main source of damage or your playstyle consists of auto attacks then Id go 5STR 2CON 3SPR.

So no dex at all spite Monstrance and its scaling?

Ok taking monstrance changes everything lol. Wish we had a chat room would be easier to theorycraft woth you.

Monstrance is just too useful NOT to take. =/ I heard of paladins going heavy Dex and using monstrance to abuse high crit rate for ridiculously hitting Smites. As well as using that Krivis crit buff to amp the dmg even more, though I heard that buff is a pain to use since it creates a circle you have to stand in.

But pretty much Monstrance greatly benefits anyone who uses alot of dex.

Sounds like you want to support but want burst damage with Smite. 3-1-3-3 sounds great if you plan on using PD.

Yea its pretty much what I want. Burst damage, Good heals, support and utility. Thats why I am thinking of Cleric >C2 Priest > C3 Paladin > PD. Hopefully 1 con point per 10 is enough.

Heres the other funny thing though, I seen some weird things where say I look at Army Chaplain, and it says its available at “Rank 200”, then I go into the stat calculator, put Rank 200, str and int goes up gigantically. What is the deal there?

I want to try to make a debuffer with the cleric class. I wonder if Id be welcomed in groups since I won’t have great damage but I’ll help increase damage or try to have everyone critting as much as possible.

Army Chaplain?
What site are you using? Army Chaplian hasn’t been a real class for a long time. The ‘rank 200’ number is probably just a placeholder.

You see the massive stat increase because every time you job change, you get a +10% modifier on those stats.

Could be a point where they unlock more ranks for classes. One can only dream of a Swordsman C6 lol

Tryin to factor in some calculations with that stat setup and monstrance, basically in the end with no additionals from equipment and what not, get around 220 Crit Rate at lv 200. Wondering what the actual percentage crit rate will be vs most monsters of that lv.

I dont know how crit resist works in this game but from the values I see on tosbase it doesn’t look like much.

Its looking like it really depends on the crit resist of mobs, generally with 3 dex every 10 lvs, monstrance being up, ill maintain a crit rate percentage of 50-75 depending on the mobs.

Cool been looking for this.