Tree of Savior Forum

Priest C3, Krivis C2, Plague Doctor (Independent support) Give me your opnion

Thanks in advance, that is going to be a long post!

Hi guys, let me explain somethings first. I love Priest and I love support, so in iCBT i played with Cleric>Krivis>Priest C3, Krivis was on the build at first only because of daino, but actually I liked it very much. So I started to think about a build that is priest C3 but can do a little dps too, mainly for solo purpose, I know, nothing like a real dps, but i really was thinking this could be funny, having some dps and not losing anything at all as a support.

Seems like iOBT is comming soon, so I started to theorycrafting all over again. My main goal with this post is get some help with my build from you who plays in korean server or has a real knolege about the priest class, hopping that in the mean time this post could help other that have many doubts about the classes.

So about the build!

Rank 1: Cleric, no doubts here, Heal 5, Safety Zone 5, Cure 1, D. Zone 4 seems the right way

Rank 2: My wish is a priest C3 and with it seems to me very likely to have at least Krivis C1, at this point because of dps at the beginning of the game where there is no dungeons yet, daino for later game, zaicai for buff/debuff and of course my personal choice to put it on Rank2.
So I’m going with Zaicai 5, Daino 5, Zaibas 5, Aukuras 1 for acuaracy passive debuff

Ranks 3, 4 and 5: Priest all the way!
Aspersio seems like a good choice now, some people buy it lvl 15 or 17. I’m thinking about 9 point in it, is it too much or too litlle points?
Blessing and Sacrament really don’t scale well in endgame, so i’m thinking to put Blessing 5 (or 3 just for passive skill) and Sacrament 1 just to one more hit. Am I wrong? They are more useful than other priest skills? Worth to spend a lot of points in those?
Monstrance 1, Ress 4
Revive 10 (50% recovery wow! but is it needed so many points?!)
Mass Heal 10, mainly because is going to be the only heal except for the cleric heal, and as I am not going with Cleric C2 for 10 titles of heal, it seems a good choice
Stone Skin 5, defensive OP skill, right?!

Rank 6: Here is the biggest doubt, as a full support Cleric C2 seems the best way… More heals, Fade, Divene Might… But i want more dps, more debuff, that beatiful skill of Krivis C2 Devine Stigma, and more daino (maybe?) sooo here is just my opnion, but i think that is not going to be a bad choice at all. Zaicai 10, Zaibas 10 (with passive upgrade) Devine stigma 5. Or i can take some points of Zaicai and put more in daino if it is more necessary.

Rank 7: Plague Doctor appears from the heaven, it fits like a glove, another class with a good dps and good support skills. I dont know very much about it, but this is what I interpreted from the skill description, please correct me if I’m wrong.
As a support i want:
Healing Facor (a must have at level 5?)
Fumigate (is it enough to cure all the party at level 3?)
Beak Mask (I think 1 point is enough, more points just add 5 skill seconds)
Bloodletting, really dont know about it

And for a little more dps i need:
Incineration (probably lvl 5)
Pandemic to spread Zaicai (or it is not needed to spread it as zaicai is an AoE debuff?) monstrance and deprotect zone is also debuffs, if i could spread them all, its going to be pretty good rigth?! With Aukuras debuffs there is 4 oh then!

So here is the build for easy preview

Thank you all who read until here! I’m open to any changes in any class but i want Priest C3. Sorry for any english mistakes. :smile::heart_eyes:

cleric c2 is essential if you want to support

5 lv heal is not enough for high level world

krivis c1 is enough if you want to get daino

cleric have 7 buff limit now

all class also have atr to get one more buff limit in R5

(so cleric will have 8 buff limit)

You’re on the right track, but there are a few things that you should reconsider when building pure solo support Cleric; especially skills and classes choice.

Rank 1: Cleric

• You should reallocate some points from Deprotected Zone (Leave it at level 1) into Cure (Upgrade it to level 4)
  • because you will be scaling your damage off INT (Based on your classes choice) so having a high level Cure will provide a better DPS result. (Extra hits)

Rank 2-4: Priest

• Looking good so far, Blessing scaled extremely bad late game because its flat scaling and you can easily obtain a higher base damage through item upgrades and enhancements (Don’t forget bonus potential from gears as well!).
  • You can also take two points off Blessing and max out Aspersion and Resurrection. (Optional).
  • Stone Skin is amazing! This is the best skill to replace your dodge later on in the game! In fact, nothing can beat this skill without a minimum amount of SPR + Block penetration items for PvP!

Rank 5-6: C1/C2 Krivis or C1 Chaplain + C1 Krivis

• Based on the previous patch note, Cleric can have up to 7 buff limit now.
  • This is the biggest break point here for those who love playing solo support and seeking minimum side-effect to deal DPS, so i will break it down smoothly as much as possible.

##C1-C2 Krivis

• Provide high level Daino (To extend buff limit).
  • Provide AoE Zaibas (Extremely powerful, but long CD + Ineffective against flying monsters).
  • Provide extra debuff for Plague Doctor’s Incineration: Divine Stigma.

##C1 Chaplain + C1 Krivis

• Yield higher DPS from Aspergillum based on Aspersion levels (It also scaled with INT as well!).
  • Extra element hit-count for Auto-Attack DPS (This is very important because it Cleric’s Plan B for DPS whenever all their skills are on cooldown).
  • Unlimited Buff Altar from Deploy Capella.
  • Amazing AoE Auto-Attack DPS.
  • Decent buff limit.
  • Decent hits for Zaibas.
  • No extra debuff from Divine Stigma.

Here is a high level Chaplain soloing dungeon gameplay if you are curious about their battle mechanics.
C1 Cleric > C3 Priest > C1 Chaplain > C1 Krivis > C1 Plague Doctor

Regarding to your questions between Aukuras and Zalciai. Personally, I only level Zalciai up to level 3 to get the attributes and the rest goes into Aukuras.In fact, Aukuras is pretty useful and it grant an extra AoE debuffs to increase Incineration DPS as well.

Rank 7: Plague Doctor

• Healing Factor [5/5]: You must have this at max because this is one of the best auto-regeneration skill. Giving you more option from bursting damage or unable to use potions in time.
    -Incineration [5/5]: Provide a higher DPS + Debuffs
    -Bloodletting [1/5] or [5/5]: Very optional, this skill will grant you immunity buffs against all stats ailments (Up to Rank 2). The higher the level, the higher the duration. It also lower the HP reduction as well. This skill can be cast on allies as well! Very useful!
  • Fumigate + Pandemic: Personally, I do leave it at level one for solo. Also… fun fact, it’s pretty rare to see the whole party to be interact with deadly debuff (Unless they are pretty bad dodging stuffs… just saying… xD)
  • Beak Mask [1/5] or [5/5]: Optional skill, this skill grant you immunity against ailments up to Rank 3 with 80% chances without penalty. You can also replace bloodletting with Beak Mask, but this is self-buff so you can only cast to yourself.

I hope you find this useful and best of luck in iOBT!

See you in game! :smiley:

2 Likes

I recommend you to read some detail mechanic
How they calculate df, critical, block, what is status rank 1, 2, 3 etc.

Thank you so much for replying!!!

I saw that you put priest in ranks 2-4, i was thinking in ranks 3-5, going Krivis C1 at rank 2. Do you think is a problem?

You said pure solo support. Do you think that is really important Heal lvl 10 to heal partys? I really like to support partys too.

[quote=“niataomi, post:3, topic:142944”]
Here is a high level Chaplain soloing dungeon gameplay if you are curious about their battle mechanics.C1 Cleric > C3 Priest > C1 Chaplain > C1 Krivis > C1 Plague Doctor[/quote]

Thank yo uso much for the video, i’ll concider it!

But and Pandemic, is it not useful for spreading the defuffs?!

Concidering some of your adivices I changed my build

At total I have Deprotect Zone, Monstrance, Aukuras, Zaicai em Divine Stigma as debuffs, probably it is enough for my purpose.

Somethings that is bothering me are:

1. I will be able to heal effectevely in a party with heal 5 mass heal 10 or i should skip Krivis C2 for Cleric C2 for heal 10 if that is my intend?
  2. If you sad that this is a solo build, it means that you can solo or is MAINLY solo?
  3. If i rely on solo, will my dps be really bad until i get Plague Doctor?! Maybe if i rely on solo chaplain is the best choice like the video…

One LAST thing: STATS!
For ClericC1 PriestC3 KrivisC2 PD should i get something like 2INT : 1SPR with a little CON?
For ClericC2 PriestC3 Krivis C1 PD should i get something like 1INT : 2SPR to be able to still do some damage?
For ClericC1 PriestC3 Chaplain Krivis C1 PD should i put on STR or don’t have a real need?

Sorry about the number of questions!!! Reply when you like! Thank you so much! :grin:

Are you recommending this specially for me and my build or do you do it for everyone? xD
Why do you think this? Can i find it on the forums?

type detail mechanic in search.

if you guy don’t know about mechanic you have no idea such How much that 38% pdf will help reduce damage from enemy, How much dps will increase after buff them with Zalciai, Why want to level Beak Mask when Blood letting duration is longer and it is a party buff. etc.

1 Like

This is simply my opinion or my way of distributing the points if I’m playing your build. But my mind is more on support than DPS though.

R1: Deprotected Zone at least (3) for the attributes and Cure (2) is okay since you will have Zaibas too.

R2: Make Daino (4), and Aukuras (3) for the attributes too. I know you’re going to get it in Krivis C2 but it is better to get the attributes earlier. Daino (4) give +5 buffs limits and you can put it more later in C2.

R3 - R6: No comment since it is good in my opinion. Even I would do the same. :grin:

R7: I’m not sure how to comment on this since you’re going to be DPS with it. But I think this should be okay.

Overall, it is good in my opinion :smile:

wow naitomi that is a really in dept reply. i am quite curious as for the solo/support build that you posted along with the video. could you tell me what skills did he get for priest build? blessing level, aspersion level and sacrement level?

Don’t need to go more in depth, the answer is no.

You only have enough healing to keep yourself alive, at times. And most dungeon/missions will prefer to replace you with anyone else.

It will be bad until you get chaplain, so rush it asap and rush aspersion enhance.

Nor do i advice krivis instead of chaplain, it is not a comparable option.

The build you’re looking for is a Cleric | Priest3 | Chaplain | Cleric2 | X.
Where x is either plague doctor for the healing, condition removal and int scaling incinerate. Kabbalist for reflect, hp boost and sp recovery or krivis if you’re dead set on a slight boost to the buff limit.

ps, this is said guide:
https://github.com/vyne1/tos-mechanics/blob/master/ToS%20Mechanics.pdf

Understood sir!

If I got Krivis C1 instead of chaplain it will give 2 more debuffs to incinarate and Zaibas plus more buffs. Do you think is really that bad in comparison to chaplain?? I already gave up to krivis c2 for cleric c2 to heal in partys, so I am thinkin cleric>krivis >priestc3>cleric c2>PD

Let me put it this way.

Chaplain allows for 24/7 stone skin uptime and Aspergillum deals very good dmg on every auto atk and it’s magic holy dmg. (+100% vs dark, +50% vs ghost armor)

Incinerate only gains 1 second per debuff and it’s magic fire element. (+50% vs ice, -50% vs fire, +50% vs ghost armor)

ps, watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Isyf3GtIQ to see both in action.

I do say half-half. If you have the time to stick with C1 Krivis until C3 Priest > C1 Chaplain! I do say go for it!

But…

Personally, rushing Priest 3 > C1 Chaplain will provide you a huge advantage once you get your hand on Aspergillum. This is where your damage will sky rocket off the chart.

Level 5 Heal + Level 5 Mass Heal + Revive will provide enough healing power and support you will needs throughout the game. You can upgrade it to level 10 to further extra healing boxes but its not necsssary. Not to mention, its pretty rare to see someone died with Stone Skin buff! (Except against pure magic field boss at level 250+).

Level 275 Field Boss

Personally, I think this is the most broken boss in game at the moment.

Pandemic is useful, but the reason why i leave it at level one because Bloodletting is more important. This skill provide everything you need against status ailments, especially at a higher stage of the game where monsters can easily freeze, poison, and slow your character constantly and non-stopped.

In fact, Aukuras and Zalciai has no limit to the number of monsters that can be cast on. So that’s a free AoE debuff there! Plus, you can’t rely on Incineration all the time because there are some monsters who are immune to Fire Magic.

Don’t forget! C1 Plague Doctor skill points are limited until they release Rank 8-10, so from there you upgrade Pandemic if you like!

For now, I do leave that job to Linker! Even though they can’t help you spread the debuff, but they are extremely viable to link your Incineration damages at MAX!

1. More than enough with Stone Skin! Also, you have Healing Factor as well! Very useful to buff your tank for party play (Someone like Peltasta).
  2. Both!
  3. You must reply either Krivis or Chaplain to create that “missing” DPS until Plague Doctor, but i wouldn’t reply on Plague Doctor’s Incineration throughout the whole game because there are monsters that immune to elemental magic damage, which IMC will implements it into the game later on. It’s not necessary to be Chaplain, but when it come to party, players love to have a Chaplain on their team because of huge buffs advantage + Last Rite for additional DPS!

Also, Chaplain Aspergillum is unlimited to number of attacks when used, so basically you are dealing free damage without any penalty to Holy Water!

2 INT: 1 SPR: 1 CON. You can also run it without CON as well! Just stay in the back, support your team, and wait for the opportunities to use Zaibas and Incineration!

Yes, but not a lot.

Nope, you don’t need STR at all! Almost all Chaplain skills are scaled with INT! So don’t be hesitated pooling your stats into INT or INT + SPR because Aspergillum scaled with INT + Level based on Aspersion + Skill effect (Aspersion scaled with SPR).

Personally, I do go for 2 INT: 2 SPR setup without any CON because I always stay in the back as a support and leaving the DPS/Tank in the front line. Leaving me more advantage in stats distribution that will provide the best result for my team.

I hope this answer your question!

2 Likes

It should be close to this one

C1 Cleric > C3 Priest > C1 Chaplain > C1 Krivis > C1 Plague Doctor

The only difference is Blessing and Aspersion. Even though Blessing scaling is pretty bad, but people max it for extra “DPS” in party play and leaving Aspersion at a decent level for Aspergillum.

these are aoe debuffs alreadx xD…

Bleeding, shock, atk weakened etc. YOu want to spread stuff like that for incineration to tick of more.

Zalcia, aukuras, deprotect and co are aoe debuffs ^^.

Spreading things like:
+type dps bonus torugh debuffs
+sleep
+burn
+freeze
+poison
+etc

Will make you happy. Get into aparty xD.

Well, clearly going Cleric C2 or not is something that is open to discussion. I personally think that mass heal 10, revive 10, stone skin 5 without heal 10 may do the work, but i admit that cleric C2 is as really an awesome choice, and at some point, even necessary!

Seems like going chaplain is realy a better choice instead of krivis C2, to both, dps and support.

So I have an idea how to solve this… I’m going to Cleric>PriestC3>Chaplain and latter on i will decide for Cleric or Krivis. Today I would chose Krivis because of personal choice, but I’ll see about it latter.

I think is it!
I got 4 points of ressurection and 1 point of revive to put aspersion in lvl15 beause of chaplain. I left Blessing lvl 3 for passive atributes, but maybe I pass this 2 points to ress or revive and leave it to lvl 1.

Edit: actually is tha same build that Niatomi posted! haha

Thank you all for the replys and patience
I’ll be glad to see this post going on
:grin:

1 Like

can i know the reason for not maxing sacrament? i read in the Chaplain’s skill description that last rite scales with sacrament?
The Holy property damage is increased in proportion to the caster’s Sacrament level and becomes more powerful when the HP is under 40%.
and is maxing revive really that important?
and if i do wish to add in some more blessing level to speed up training speed and slighlty more damge, which skill should i forgo?
and is lv 10 mass heal a must? seems like alot of points wasted there.
sorry for asking so many questions haha

Do you guys think that Kirvis C1 can be replaced with Pardoner C1 at Rank 6? It seems like DE has been confirmed to extend duration of Incinerate by 10s!

Possible trade offs:
Loss of Daino
Loss of 2 debuffs (akuras & zalcai)
Loss of Zaibas Lv5

To gain:
10s of Incinerate, which can be extended to become an aoe for up to 5targets (DE attribute)

I’m not sure too, but seens like a lot of points and the benefits are not that much.

i dont think is going to make a huge difference really, points wasted.

I got this two lvl 10 because i dont have heal level 10, so for me seems like is realy necessary

Well, i didnt know that, never paid so much attention on pardoner, but actually seems like a good thing

But, i’m not playing kTOS, so someone can give you two a better opnion

I feel Wizard is a better support, and I feel Cleric are better off being a DPS Healer. In my experience, Wizard is more fun to be a support.