Tree of Savior Forum

Support Build Cleric-sama

Hi any thoughts about my full support build i choose krivis for the additional buff

any suggestion is welcome and btw im really confuse about the stats im planning to go int con and sprt but dont know how many should i put in con and how many in sprt please help me 1st time playing a game with this kind of system XD

1 Like

Pretty solid build. Might be hard for you to solo though, especially on earlier levels.

My suggestion is to ditch Plague Doctor and going for Cleric C2. Since you’re going for a full support, Cleric C2 will be better as higher levels of the Heal skill increases the amount of heal boxes.

But I rarely see someone actually going for a real full support in the game. As long you got the buffs and heal, you’re good in any party.

From my experience, priests generally do not go for INT as the heals aren’t really affected by it. What really heals people is the % of hp healed granted by the skill. I would suggest going for SPR and CON instead.

You could refer to my support build here :-

Btw how many Stats Points do we get every lvl?

You can check for that here http://www.tosbase.com/tools/stat-calculator/

when i play last icbt i put most of my stats to spr so i wont run out of mana

1 Like

how many do u put in Con?

So basically we only get 1 stats points per lvl T_T

I really want to be a Sheperd in the future so im scared to put points cause theres no Stats reset in shop

around 50 i think my hp was 7k

i was planning that thing too XD so u put the rest in SPRT?

50 con
50 int
70 spr

those are my stats as far as i can remember

so whats ur stats plan now??

the same hehe going full support this 29th…supporting other players is fun its like ur the one who handle if they live or die LoL

ahh so u will just put 50 in con and int then put the rest in spirt?

I don’t know anything about Shepherd. Or even Chaplains for that matter since it was not in the iCBT. But through watching enough videos on Youtube, I can see that Chaplains are mainly an auto-attacking melee class, similar to the priest. That made me to assume, like the priest, Chaplains don’t need much INT.

what is auto attacking?

Just attacks normally with weapon.

ohh im pretty scared cause my ping will be 200+ XD

how about mass heal for priest class? same concept?

i think mass heal scale either int or sprt or both