Tree of Savior Forum

Summon Changes in Ktest

Vienti is better for sure BUT , lemme just say good luck farming on it or at least save money to buy em :stuck_out_tongue:

War Mage boot Keyarc glove Suurit pants Eaglestar top is the foundation for sorc equips ( easiest )

Alternatives to Solmeme/Lolo/Virtov of cuz

But Vienti cloth full set is the ideal item for Sorc but its ridiculously hard to farm all , let alone purple and cloth and even identified for 2 socket lol

It would be quiet fun to farm Hg after minion patch.

Btw I selling almost anything worth from all of my characters to buy that gloves LOL, already got Top and bottom parts with war mage boots, got sage wall as well ( the only 2nd equipment give Spr)

Not to mention when you get high enough m.def, the cloth armor’s magic defense bonus effect matters a lot more, so vienti is probably better…I’m interested in knowing how much dmg all that investment for <100 SPR gives in terms of damage though.

@LargeBanana

You go full SPR no matter what. CON does not matter because you have high enough HP without it, and if you use the Enchanter armor buff shop, you can get ~30 CON (with a full SPR build) for only around 4k silver that lasts 24 hours. You can ask any questions for why I put points the way I did if you want.

Have you had trouble casting morph recently? I feel like they made it so much easier to get interrupted while casting, and if the summon isn’t close to you it just fails.

Just putting my thoughts on it

Keyarc Suurit Warmage Eaglestar all are 56 spr

I bought 2x 90 spr bracelet = 180

The dmg only increase 1k++ and it wasnt even significant noticeable

BUT who knows maybe after this sorc patch implement the Spr affecting summon will be more ? I dont know or maybe just weapon

IMO , its not really worth investing in those spr gears BUT i think its ok to use it as alternative to lolo/solmiki , vienti is almost impossible for now ( purple )

i just read again the combat system overhaul thing that IMC posted.

it said that they are going to try to incorporate int into the calculations for summons… hmm

ye sometime I do get interrupt but Morph have short animation delay so it isn’t a big deal if you spam jump to keep yourself in safe position.

imc better make up their mind, for the meantime imma stop putting everything into spr until the next patch LMAO

INT already is in the calculations for summons, at around half the rate that SPR is far as I can tell.

oh lord, in my region Summoning still drains % of mp and i went full SPR build. ■■■■ me.

i’m so ■■■■■■ right now.

We just got the summon changes with the latest patch. Tested my 2:1 Int:Spr build, TS is hitting for 4~5k minimum without decay at 120 Spr. Was hitting for 2~3k before patch.

So of course IMC don’t document this anywhere. What are patch notes?

You got me interested, can i do a cryo-necro that can afk farm and play some dungeons like earth tower too? (doesn´t have to do the hardest parts).

Making a new character now…

Wiz>Cryo3>Sorc2>Necro2

or

Wiz>Cryo3>Sorc1>Necro3

Anyone have experience with these or seen them on KTest to know the pros and cons of both? <3

Wait, you mean summon changes are live on iToS already? :open_mouth: Hrm… maybe not, since my skeleton damage still seems to be around the 2k amount.

No, the update isn’t on iToS yet.

Yeah, it was my mistake.

1 Like

It’s okay. *hug <3

20 characters here… *sigh…

@yurichalps as far i know only weapon MATK but maybe they put a hidden thing in the patch that lets your pet scale also with weapon patk … but i don’t think so :smiley_cat: