Tree of Savior Forum

Summon Changes in Ktest

I got tired farming for it either if its always blue or i never get purple with 2 socket lol

@Valentine i respect you but you change my words… no i have nothing to do with dirty pole :thinking: large banana put points in to it … my skill distribution suggestion was only for cryo and i only telld him his build is good / okay

and btw. i play on endgame … and people don’t need the servant buff because they never tell me to buff this buff but they ask for other buffs from the group :thinking:

you have a other opinion then me … that means that my opinion is not wrong also not yours

@Poopskindle for this build i go full SPR :smile_cat:

I respect what you have to say too, but I don’t think I changed your words at all, sorry if it came out that way. The build LargeBanana linked had dirty pole at a high level, and you didn’t say anything about it, so I assumed you were going along with it. I also was not sure why you were suggesting to level Ice Pike since leveling it doesn’t give that much more damage and it doesn’t add any CC.

Nobody asks for summon servant buff because it’s not a necessity, you’re right, but it’s still beneficial. I do hope they make the skill better in the future though.

i know but with the upcoming changes you don’t need to spam spells like elememe etc. you only need to froze the enemies and hop on your summon and he will kill all mobs :smile_cat:

yeah :confused: summon servant was a good spell at the beginning from ToS but now it is not so good anymore

■■■■ me i’m confused af right now. what @Valentine said makes a lot of sense but then again @Chiro-Hisuke doesn’t talk out of his ass, he already do play end game stuff. which i’m sure @Valentine does too.

i’m confused. @Valentine can you build me a tosbase simulator of wiz>cryo3>sorc2>necro2 that is leveled according to the rank and not just the last rank? also how would you stat your character?

@Chiro-Hisuke can you build me a tosbase simulator of wiz>cryo3>sorc2>necro2 that is leveled according to the rank and not just the last rank? also how would you stat your character?

@LargeBanana when i would make such a Build i would go for

full SPR ( or 20 - 30 CON and remaining points SPR )

but it doesn’t matter because many people have different opinions…
better you create your own build when you are confused

( and yep many points in ice pike was a fail from my part … sry … but at the end it doesn’t matter because you will do no dmg compared to your minions )

You shouldn’t leave ice bolt at level 1 because you will find it quiet difficult to cast when luring monsters (which mostly happen), ice bolt will save you in certain situation or help you deal damage with ice Blast. I found it far more useful than snow rolling.

Without Wizard’s Sure spell we have to depend on long cast time skills as less as possible. I rarely use snow rolling so I don’t build it

@minigod121 and again opinions :smile_cat:

i found for myself snow rolling more useful because my summon will have the aggro with “Hold” and i cast snow rolling
then my necro pets and my summon can hit the overrolled mobs

( i use snow rolling as a filler when my frost pillar is on cd )

How can you cast it after lured?

What annoyed me about this skill are long cast time and the knockback after finish snowball

Templeshooter already have large aoe, I just lure them then ride and nuke them with decay and TS rapid fire.

Snow rolling seem better on Sor 1 , Necro 3 build.

but you have cooldown on rapid fire so …

You can use Morph or resummon to reset demon cooldown, morph have short cooldown, by the time all your morph and summoning got used, frost pillar will ready to be use.

anyway I’m gonna stop here, it’s up to u to build. It’s your, so pick the one you think suit with your playstyle.

Which one do you guys think will be the best?

1 Like

Vienti is better for sure BUT , lemme just say good luck farming on it or at least save money to buy em :stuck_out_tongue:

War Mage boot Keyarc glove Suurit pants Eaglestar top is the foundation for sorc equips ( easiest )

Alternatives to Solmeme/Lolo/Virtov of cuz

But Vienti cloth full set is the ideal item for Sorc but its ridiculously hard to farm all , let alone purple and cloth and even identified for 2 socket lol

It would be quiet fun to farm Hg after minion patch.

Btw I selling almost anything worth from all of my characters to buy that gloves LOL, already got Top and bottom parts with war mage boots, got sage wall as well ( the only 2nd equipment give Spr)

Not to mention when you get high enough m.def, the cloth armor’s magic defense bonus effect matters a lot more, so vienti is probably better…I’m interested in knowing how much dmg all that investment for <100 SPR gives in terms of damage though.

@LargeBanana

You go full SPR no matter what. CON does not matter because you have high enough HP without it, and if you use the Enchanter armor buff shop, you can get ~30 CON (with a full SPR build) for only around 4k silver that lasts 24 hours. You can ask any questions for why I put points the way I did if you want.

Have you had trouble casting morph recently? I feel like they made it so much easier to get interrupted while casting, and if the summon isn’t close to you it just fails.

Just putting my thoughts on it

Keyarc Suurit Warmage Eaglestar all are 56 spr

I bought 2x 90 spr bracelet = 180

The dmg only increase 1k++ and it wasnt even significant noticeable

BUT who knows maybe after this sorc patch implement the Spr affecting summon will be more ? I dont know or maybe just weapon

IMO , its not really worth investing in those spr gears BUT i think its ok to use it as alternative to lolo/solmiki , vienti is almost impossible for now ( purple )

i just read again the combat system overhaul thing that IMC posted.

it said that they are going to try to incorporate int into the calculations for summons… hmm

ye sometime I do get interrupt but Morph have short animation delay so it isn’t a big deal if you spam jump to keep yourself in safe position.

imc better make up their mind, for the meantime imma stop putting everything into spr until the next patch LMAO