Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

It’s perma cc if you hit, but capsules have delay, and only evoces one per time.

oh its ok as long as you can use them on TBL

Sometimes using damballa will give you more zombies if you have less than 4.

1 Like

yep read about it but low chance. sadly.

btw guys. is there other way to summon zombies in TBL?

Hey guys, does anyone actually have any clue whether zombies actually scale off the weapon’s magic atk or physical attack after the summoner’s patch which just recently got applied to kToS?

For Sorcerer and Necromancer it’s the weapon’s magical attack (be it a mace, a rod or a staff), but since maces also have physical attack on them (and IMC likes to associate clerics to them) and zombies have some physical scaling on Bwa it got me curious.

So can anyone confirm it please?

My zombies currently do around 2k damage. 3k with mm. I also have 20 of em.

If they will get reduced to 8, I want them to do at least 5k damage without debuffs on enemies O.O

Also, zombies proc the inquisitor burn attribute.

2 Likes

does Giant zombie got more aoe / area covered /big zone occupied while using Bwa Kayiman?
how about wheel chair zombie? they move faster while in Bwa kayiman? thx alot

I know it’s late but… for eq a 170 orange weapon refined to +11 with lv 5 gems can carry you all the way til you get your 315 weapon. 5 hammer with lv 5 gems can still carry you to lv 170. for clerics in general +6 170 armor with lv 5 gems is good enough for most things even at cap especially if you have healing factor.

Bwa chases you and moves at the same speed you do

I never tried them with bwa but thats a huge waste of money to get them jus for bwa.

For zombokor, their normal damage is less than regulars and they have 2x dex but they dont seem to attack faster and they crit very rarely like regular zombies.

hey i have a question… im seeing how people are talkin g about how zombify has a 25 second cooldown now… can someone link the ktos patch note because i cant seem to find where it says that.

Im not sure. I cant find the patch noted for it either. Thr changes are in ktest iirc but i cant find it.

Also to update, with damage, my itos zombie damage is about 2500-5000. This is with some of the highest spr you can get in game currently.

Next time ill try with a high matk weapon since im using rein mace atm

in itos your zombies do 2500-5000? your talking aboit itos or ktos? what level are you lol im 300 and my zombies only do like 1000.

and spr increases zombie damage?

This is itos and I have 680 spr. I will put a video shortly about what itos zombies are like with this kind of spr

oh wow. so spr does increase zombie damage? thats nice, and isnt spr getting a buff to make it increase zombie damage even more? i cant wait for the summon patches!

SPR does increase zombie damage but it seems to give 2x more max attack than min atk. This ends up with some crazy damage ranges.

Lol! good thing im already going SPR because i got the feeling it did increase zombie damage, plus if shepherd scales from spr it will fit into my build!

zombies can be effected by blessing?? my zombies were doing high damage and i realised they had blessing!! but i never casted it (i don even have it) and nobody near be casted it so idk what happened. and i thought zombies werent effected by blessing

Zombies can be affected by someone elses blessing. You cant bless them on your own.

Heres their damage with over 1k spr.

wow is he using monstrance? how does he make his zombies so strong omg