Tree of Savior Forum

[Suggestion] Token price reduction compensation

lol) i am still happy. But i dont understand why ppl, who buy tokens by silver have compensation 4 they do, but i am still have only my pffff 350k.

No one must no have any compensation. Its right. Who sell tokens - have silver. Who buy tokens - still have tokens. Who buy tokens and dont sell it - still have tokens, coz they understand what they do, when do it. (i think they think about sell it, but when read a news about compensation - dont do it.

End. Have fun.:smiling_imp:

Your own fault for selling for 300k, not the buyers.

1 Like

Okay, I must’ve focused too much on how your so-called hoarders are being limited to how much compensation they can get.

Why such OBVIOUS bias though?

Clearly, it would still end up to what I said previously,

U cannt sell token u bought from market. Did u actually know this? :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

Because why compensate something you could have never been able to buy (with TP)?

I love the game and wish them to succeed but most of IMC’s decisions so far were … questionable to say the least.

This logic. Are you for real? You have the same logic as that guy who sold his tokens for 350k silvers.

Why would IMC not compensate players who DIRECTLY got affected by their sudden changes?

You guys and the others who are against the compensations are just obviously envious. Jesus, try to show some decency.

1 Like

Ok, let me explain.

You bought DLCs and had a total of 1000 TP (just an example), you spent 800 of those to buy 4 tokens, then bought another 5 from market. Under my suggestion only 4 out of 9 will get compensated because you never had TP to buy another 5 so you didnt lose anything from them.

Is that clear? Isnt that fair?

Nope. Clearly not fair lol

You bought the 5 from market with silvers that is equivalent to 198 TP each. You lost silvers with a value of 198x5 TP. Then with the changes, the item you bought with silvers that amounts to 198x5 TP got devalued to 99x5 TP.

Fair? You seeing this fair actually amazes me.

Like I said in another thread, maths is hard and requires brainpower. Only a handful of people can do that.

@OP - You’re one greedy human.

2 Likes

Shure i know) Now i have 300TP and 3 month of premium) less then 2m.

how so? My suggestion doesn’t benefit me in any way.

1. You buy an ITEM, not TP. How much seller spend on that item should be of no concern for you. Partially because there are no other items that are sold for TP that you can purchase for silver.
  2. That item’s worth is in benefits it gives. Those benefits didnt change.
  3. You cannot re-sell token, so yet again after purchase its TP value is of no importance.

Why u sad only about tp. maybe see from the other side?

Someone have 1 token. Then he sell it on the market for the 100 silver.
Anoher one who have 100 silver buy it from the first one.
Now one of them have a silver, anoher one have token.

After 7 of june.
Someone have 2 token (coz 1 token let`s be 2). Then he sell it on the market for 100 silver each and have 200 silver.
Anoher one who have 200 silver buy it from the first one.
Now one of them have silver, anoher one tokens.

Now the question: in one time seller and buyer have a good things from sell/buy tokens and they have what they want. Why after token lose his prize in TP, only one side of trade have compensation? Why first player don`t have a silverX2 after that?

Good Question?) :smiling_imp:

And yes - after 7 of june token still be a 100 silver.

They will lose nothing.
600k is like nothing at high levels.
Even at half price 99 TP token should sell for 1kk.
Since even at RTM the price of 1m is 6~9 dollars, and that price is low because they have lots of bots.
But the token cost 99 TP = 9 Dollars since they said 100 TP = 9 Dollars.

I dunno why people are stupid to think real money has less value than silver.

TOKEN should be 1m+
If you are one that think if people dont buy the price will lower… them people will just not sell tokens since it’s not worth their money and will do something else like selling enchanted heardgears.

I have 17 tokens and two of them are 60 days tokens.
And every now and them when i go to market and i see a token for less than 700k and i have some spare money i buy it.

1 Like

I need to stop reading some sh*t on these forums… I Swear to God some people make my brain hurt and I feel like my vernacular is taking a toll from it.

2 Likes

Wish I had a token just so I had a way to get TP finally. -.- sigh

It’s not the benefits of the token, it’s the common rule of supply and demand that will set the price of cash items. Did you even study economics? I suggest you do so cause your logic is seriously laughable to educated or smart people.

Being able to re-sell the token or not isn’t the exact point here. It’s about those players who spent fair amount of silvers to get tokens in a legit way. They lost something, it doesn’t matter if it’s not their TP or it’s just in-game currency. As long as they lost something from getting the item, they will be directly affected by the changes THUS the compensation.

Before pushing your logic again, study the laws of supply and demand first.

1 Like

Dude silver is more valuable than money

Try to farm silver in 1 hour I bet you will not reach 1m

I think a better refund would be just to give only 99TP to players with a token active to prevent drastic changes to the market. They don’t even have to refund anything at all. Lower prices happen all the time without refunds.

Unfortunately the current refund heavily benefits people who did/is doing RMT.

RMT in this game is so rewarding, now you can even get TP.
7 dollars = 1m silver = 1 Token + 99TP + whatever silver left over from buying the token. Probably the best time to buy silver right now.

1 Like

what exactly? They agreed that item is worth investing their silver into so they purchased it. After change they still have their item intact. Nothing of value is lost. And i doubt tokens will be any cheaper than they were before this whole compensation hype after TP price cut.

What if IMC does or controls RMTers? That changes everything!

Wow. How many explanation does it need before it goes through you? They lost silvers that were equivalent to 198 TP value per token. With the changes, the 198 TP worth item they bought fair and square will get devalued to 99 TP. How is spending 198 TP worth of silvers on a 99 TP item fair?

Either you seriously lack enough intelligence to engage in a proper argument or you’re just deliberately being stubborn.

1 Like