Tree of Savior Forum

[Suggestion]Swordman hidden class - Tactician

Tacticians - Swordman hidden class

Possible rank: 10 - Requires templar 3 to unlock

Tacticians are natural leaders who studied tacticts and get experience with their adventures.They deploy new ways of combat to assist their guildmates by forming Squads and giving orders and roles to each squad.

Class Icon - Green

Class role: Support

Skills:

Create Squad

Description:Allows the Tactician to create multiple Squads to their guildmates.
Effect:Create a Squad and allows to manage multiply Squads.Squads are parties of 5 with independent roles and bonuses based on the other Tactician skills.Multiple Squads works as a single party allowing skills that affect the party to affect all members.Only Guildmates can enter in a Squad.Guild members of other guilds can’t enter in the Squad.Each level of this skill adds an extra Squad allowing to create 6 Squads at level 5.Pretty much a 30 man party with added bonuses based on the Tactician choices.Non-guild leaders can be Tacticians and create Squads but they must get Templar 3 for that.

Force concentration

Description:Creates an offensive Squad.Squads assigned to force concentration deal more damage but also consume more sp and stamina.Each level allows to assign 1 Squad to force concentration.Level 5 allows to have 5 Force concentration Squads.

Counter-battery fire

Description:Creates a Squad based on movement and range.Increases the movement speed,evasion and range of the squad.This squad can engage the enemies on farther distance and keep themselves moving to avoid direct combat favoring archers and wizards.It also decreases the screen zoom.Each level Each level allows to assign 1 Squad to Counter-battery fire.Level 5 allows to have 5 Counter-battery fire Squads.

Echelon Squad

Description:Creates a defensive Squad.This Squad have increased defense and are more oriented to the frontlines.Members of this squad get reduced damage taken,increased healing,draws more aggro and additional max hp.Each level allows to assign 1 Squad to Echelon Squad.Level 5 allows to have 5 Echelon Squads.

Ambush Squad

Description:A Squad based on stealth and reduced aggro.This Squad is naturally invisible to enemies.They draw no aggro until they attack and their first hit is stronger than the other squads favoring one-hit kill tactics and classes.They can keep themselves unseen without enganging favoring support classes too.They have higher AOE defense allowing them to not be hit by aoe attacks.Each level allows to assign 1 Squad to Ambush Squad.Level 5 allows to have 5 Ambush Squads.

Squads can be identified by their Squad icon.I’ll come up with them later.
Squads can’t be formed in GvG or TBL.

Atributes:
Battle orders: Constitution : Change battle orders STR buff to CON.
Battle orders: Magic : Changes battle orders STR buff to INT.
Battle orders: Spiritual : Changes battle orders STR buff to SPR.
Batle orders: Swiftness : Changes battle orders STR buff to DEX.
Battle orders: Rest : Changes battle orders STR buff to reduced SP and HP recovery tick speed.

this kind of titles make me want to choke people :expressionless:

1 Like

Why?It’s in the suggestion thread .-. So it’s not like I’m announce a new class or anything like that .-. Just suggesting one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I know it’s a bit old suggestion but I decided to revise it and bring it back.