Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] The "Purrrrrrfect" Plan!

I loved it so much, I already know you in person and know how good is your art, I hope you win the contest <3

1 Like

I just noticed the delicious taiyaki!!!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ahhh weā€™re from different servers, if not, we could play together sometimes. Each one of us chose an specific class too! The dungeons are more easy! hahaha
So niiiiice! Weā€™re very similar! :laughing:
We all use cat ears because in most games, we always create a guild called MonsterCats.

Wooooooooow!! I know how u feeling. I cant see cats on streets! We had 4, unfortunately one of them died. That gave us a hold on our desire to have more cats. Q_Q
hahahahaha omg cats loves to have our attetion, no? :joy:
Today I was cleaning my house and one of them didnā€™t stop to lay down on the garbage. I spend the day laughing with them.

How does your cats looks like? And what are their names? I have an orange (Timothy) it is 4 years old, a black one (Shinta) which is 14 years old and a colorful one (Sophi) which is 6 years old! :heart: :cat2:

1 Like

Yaaaay!! Thank you so much! I appreciate that :blush:

Thank you so much Cipheria!! And I saw your art, I havenā€™t seen it yet! You have a great talent and style o.o I loved. Really.

Lets eat it together!! :grin:

Owwwwwwn :heart_eyes: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! so muuuuuch, Shun! :purple_heart:

hahahaha Do you like it too!?? I love iiiiiit! :joy:

Bastante bueno, se nota que ya tienes tiempo ilustrando

1 Like

Uh oh this might take us wayyyy off topic, but I couldnā€™t help it lolā€¦ Will add some hidings to avoid too much loading for others tho xD

Our cats & their names

• Milky and MĆ­t (3 year old boys): they were our first cats, we adopted them from our friends when they were 2 months old or so.
  • Bobo (girl, 3 years old): she came around a year after the two above. Her previous owner had to study abroad so we became her new family. At first she was getting along with us humans faster than with the cats, but eventually grow closer with the boys haha xD
  • Chibi (2 year-old boy): picked him up from the street while we were going out for dinner another day, he was around a month old then. Very aggressive lad - unlike other kitty that would seek for grownup catā€™s warmth and softness all the time, this kid just straight out denied Boboā€™s momma instinct approach. He remains a loner till now, only stick around with us humans - dislikes interacting with the other cats.
  • Meow meow (2 year-old boy): This one was picked up from my parentā€™s neighborhood when he was around 2 months old. Big toady lol, getting all sweet and clingy until he knows heā€™s already safe in our house xD. We canā€™t have any better naming option since he only responds to this name (seems like heā€™s used to it from the street life)
  • TĆ­t (1,5 year-old girl): Picked her up when we went exercise in the park. She was the hardest to handle, since she was barely a week old or two at the time we found her. She couldnā€™t chew yet, and didnā€™t even know how to lick the milk - we had to feed her and clean up after her like taking care of an infant xD. She turns out to be the most energetic one when she grows up tho (and the only one in house whoā€™s not overweight as well lol)

You can see a vid of them here: https://www.facebook.com/monsterrrous/videos/vb.1213510491/10209354115029206/?type=2&theater

[details=Bonus: Pictures of our Purrasic Park corner xD]
We made this 2 years ago. Of course itā€™s long gone for good now - no hell in way it could survive the cats LOL. Havenā€™t found the time to remake something else yet xD

[/details]

~phew~ Iā€™m done with the spam xD. Thank you xD

2 Likes

Graciaaaas! ^^ IlustrĆ© por muchos aƱos dibujos manuales, muchas tatuajes. Me encanta estas cosas!! :blush: Ahora estoy arriesgando ilustraciĆ³n digital. ^^

1 Like

OOOOOOH MY GOD!! SO CUTE!!

Cā€™monā€¦ So cute your cats!! Really! So many love concentrated! Theyā€™re so youngy :heart_eyes:
For sure now they are happy with you and thankful too.
Congratulations! You have beatiful babyyyyys <3 Iā€™m gonna die! ahhaahaha
Can I add u on facebook? ^^ Youā€™re a really kind person! I liked you ^^
And I see your videos tooooooo! (I spent hours watching it) :heart_eyes:

I vote for more ā€œspansā€ with cute kittens! hahahahah :scream_cat:

1 Like

Sure thing, letā€™s be friends on FB, then we could continue spamming nonstop about our cat owner life aĢ¶nĢ¶dĢ¶ Ģ¶IĢ¶ Ģ¶cĢ¶oĢ¶uĢ¶lĢ¶dĢ¶ Ģ¶sĢ¶tĢ¶aĢ¶lĢ¶kĢ¶ Ģ¶mĢ¶oĢ¶rĢ¶eĢ¶ Ģ¶oĢ¶fĢ¶ Ģ¶yĢ¶oĢ¶uĢ¶rĢ¶ Ģ¶aĢ¶mĢ¶aĢ¶zĢ¶iĢ¶nĢ¶gĢ¶ Ģ¶aĢ¶rĢ¶tĢ¶wĢ¶oĢ¶rĢ¶kĢ¶s Ģ¶tĢ¶oĢ¶oĢ¶ xD!

My profile is here: https://www.facebook.com/ms.reishi xD. Just let me know when you send request :'3

The vid is posted by my hubby btw xD. Heā€™s also a former contestant - you probably saw his world from the Valentine event Prepare my choco cake <3

I sent a invite! :smiley:
hahahah Weā€™ll see cats everywhere now!! Youā€™ll meet my babys too! -
WAAAAH For sure! Iā€™m really happy to know you liked my arts. ^^ Thank you thank you!
omg! your husband did it??? Youā€™re a family of artists! you and him have a great talent :flushed:

1 Like

Hey there, congratz on your winning! Iā€™m so glad Iā€™ll be seeing this beautiful piece on my loading screen for a while xD