Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Prepare my choco-cake <3

• Server Name: Orsha
  • Team Name: Monstz

Description:
Here is my most favourite archer costume & most favourite NPC xD

This post card is a present to my wife, who’s always been by my side throughout our adventures to the game’s magnificent lands, as well as enduring all the lags and freezes from the bad internet connection together xD

And for Maggi - thanks for bring to this game a great artstyle :smiley:

P.S: Our party name is Mew~ in server Orsha (of course waifu is the leader haha)

38 Likes

That’s a pretty mean comment toward other participants. Do you really have to express your compliment in such a manner? :’/

P.S: I’m a contestant too and I’m happy to see others’ stunning works :'3. Definitely rooting for this one tho, I’d love to see it on the loading screen xD

5 Likes

This is so sweet for your wife! :heart_eyes_cat: and you get to play with her! #relationshipgoals
! Beautiful art!

2 Likes

I agree! This artwork is amazing! And even first timers are doing great as I see their own creativeness and own style :wink: impressive how anyone can bring out their hobbies and passion into this game :blush:

2 Likes

THIS IS GORGEOUS. + HAUBERK. HOW CAN I NOT EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR THIS. THIS HAS TO WIN Q~Q wobbly tears

I am greatly moved by this art piece. I wish you all the best Q~Q <3

all these lovely entries make me wish i made it in time for an entry

2 Likes

Woah, this is gorgeous :flushed: Would love to see your art in game! :blossom::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Fantastic work! Love the attention to detail. :grinning:

2 Likes

How marvelous drawing style you got it :blush:

4 Likes

The Hauberk is niceeee

2 Likes

Thanks Reishi and momotea! That’s what I want to say too :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you but I’ve seen so many beautiful artworks in different styles and ideas in this fanart event! xD

1 Like

Happy valentine to you :smiley: This’s sweet <3

2 Likes

hmmm… yummy and furry :heart:

2 Likes

ahaha nice ┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

2 Likes