Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] The "Purrrrrrfect" Plan!

Server: [SA] Silute
Team Name: ClairDeLunne

English
Hi all!
Here I show you my best friends, literally my family (brother, husband and sister-in-law). LMAO.
We always get together to play and discuss what will be the plan.
Who never got lost without knowing what to do?
If we should use EXP cards or not? Clear all the map?
Ahhh, we got so nervous on our first dungeon!
Discovering the game with them is the best part and surelly my finnest moment.

Português
Aqui eu mostro meus melhores amigos, literalmente minha família (Irmão, marido e cunhada). haha
Sempre nos juntamos para jogar e aqui discutimos qual será o plano!
Quem nunca ficou perdido no jogo sem saber o que fazer?
Se usa exp card ou não? Limpar o mapa?
E aquele frio na barriga na primeira dungeon?
Descobrir o jogo com eles é a melhor parte e com certeza o meu momento mais feliz.

Español
Estos son mis mejores amigos, literalmente mi familia (hermano, marido y cuñada) ja, ja, ja, ja, .
Siempre nos juntamos para jugar y aquí planeamos cual será la estrategia del plano.
¿Alguien ya se perdió durante el transcurso del juego sin saber lo que hacer?
¿Se usa “expcard” o no?
¿Limpiar el mapa?
¿Y aquel temblor frio en la barriga a la primera “dungeon”?
Descubrir el juego con ellos es la mejor parte y seguramente mi momento más feliz.

I hope you enjoy it :slight_smile:

117 Likes

Ok, I fell in love with your artwork. Too much cuteness >w<

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m really happy you enjoy it :blush:

1 Like

This is so perfect for a Loading Screen. Downloading now to use in my game! * - *

1 Like

ah que fanart lindinha amei fofo :heart:

1 Like

I love the amount of detail you put into this. Wonderful and adorable! A+ cute. I wish you all the luck. :blush:

5 Likes

Ahh Thank yooou Nyuha! It’s an honor! :heart_eyes:

Que bom que gostou!! Fico feliz <3 Muito obrigada! :blush:

Thank you so much! I’m happy you enjoy it. I intended to put a lot of details so people could identify themselves. :blush:

9.5 /10 só não dou 10 porque não tem talt no meio.

1 Like

10 котиков из 10

/ 20 chars

1 Like

This is sooooo adorable! Please win!! <3

And it touches me in a personal level, since I also play with my hubby and my sister (and sometimes my brother-in-law) xD. We work at the same place, so whenever we have free time we’d discuss about our gaming plan lol (nowadays the topic is mostly about which builds we should try out after reset xD). Andddd we also have cats ready to jump into our discussion with their fluffiness (6 of them haha) xD

2 Likes

Need that Cat in Game ASAP 11/10 :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Ahhhh poxa vida :cry: hahahahahaha

Omg! This is amaaaaazing! :heart_eyes: I’m really happy to know you identify.
We do really quite well. The only bad thing is that my brother and sister-in-law live in another city. We’ve been talking too about the reset that is going to happen soon. Searching and planning.
Is it so fun, hum?!
I really got happy with your comment! Hahahaha :heart_eyes:
6 cats? Wow, i got 3 and i already get crazy with them! Cats are amazing! Hahaha
Which server do you play?

1 Like

But have it! Stay in Klaypeda stairs.
It only needs to follow us! hehehe

1 Like

We play in Orsha :'3 Hubby and I do not live together with my sister, but we work at the same place so our schedule could still match easily xD. And we’re kinda into 3 different class paths (Wiz for me, Archer for hubby and Cleric for my sister), so our roles would round up pretty well when we team up xD

It can’t be helped with the cats, btw. We just kept picking them up from the street lol (no longer tho, we figure 6 is the most that 4 of us could handle xD). Hubby got his game messed up from time to time with the oldest cats’ butt laying around his desk and accidentally rolling on his keyboard though x"3

How old are your cats? I can see your family group are a big fan of them as everyone has cat ears xD

1 Like

Oh wow you did good job! I like it a log! xD

1 Like

Ahaha very cute moment you had <3 And very cute style too! Wish you a loading screen!

2 Likes

OMG, so much cuteness, looking at it make me fell inside the game, so much details, clearly you put a lot of effort in this art, the map, the minimal details on their clothes, PUUURFECT indeed. XD
Really hope you win this competition, and of course, you have my vote and support! =D
Btw, I want ToS Chips too!!! >.<

1 Like