Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Spectacular Sorcerer Set

Title : Spectacular Sorcerer Set

Server Name : Telsiai

Team Name : The_Bluesorrow

Description :

Following our line-up for the wizard class magical headwear series is this set focusing on the sorcerer class.

The Silver Stud Sorceress Hat has a striped base pattern adorned with metallic parts that complement the sorceress’s outfit. The brim is a translucent fabric suspended by a sturdy material made to resemble a magic circle. An additional gem that serves not only as a fashion statement, but also doubles the power of the main gem of the sorceress’s outfit. The tip has a bell-chime attachment that enhances the summoned creature’s obedience and detection of the sorceress’s whereabouts.

We also have the Star Spawn Summoner Horn which features a bluish crystal horn that displays a stellar pattern inside. This arcane armorpiece is a headband bearing an overall theme derived from the sorcerer’s pauldrons. The velvet cloth can be worn untied, adding to the outfit’s ritualistic appendages. Or losely knotted to a scarf, for a warmer feel in contrast to the outfit’s villainous design. In some cases it can be tighten to cover the mouth, giving the wearer an elusive demeanor.

Last but not least, is a pair of Steel Straddle Spellbinder Spectacles. The shape of its lenses are taken after the gem that the class wore. The frame resembles the rune-like details from the class armors, where a beaded chain is attached as a precaution whenever the sorcerer is riding their summons.

36 Likes

oooh the cat is sooooo cute <3 i love it <3 imc please !

1 Like

Im smelling a winner, idk why

1 Like

Yes! Wizard hat! ToS desperately needs one :slight_smile:

1 Like

@wendel_burqui it’s inspired from raven of teen titans XD

@mathias_cronquist u smelled wronk OxO;;; but thank u XD

@matamiaa yeeesssssssss! tos haz wizard but no wizard hats ; w ;

2 Likes

the hats, the specs, the CAT!! , the jigglypu… ahem… this is very nice b1 :smiley:

1 Like

thanks very much XD i think i overdid it again with the chesty thing ‘w’;;;;;;;;;;

cool art :laughing::fu:

1 Like

thank you XD it was an hodgepodge of my supposedly multiple entries that i made into one :'D

1 Like

i may have maxed out my PM here in the forums so i’ll express my gratitude here instead 'w’b

thank you for liking my entry 'w’y

@Kihseki @lilblkrose @Manasea @Kurakaakao @Aotsuke @WhiteDwarf @achesonwang @syncronz @eddie @snowgangster0306

2 Likes

@yunseo @Mog-sketero @chanjoe45 @Therra @Leonheart23 @Sora_Amaori @MattBR @quickdraw2688 @Seiran @Joman

1 Like

@Mirie @raikoseifuu @Ersakoz @Luna_Draws @Pokart @Ridley @yuu_abyss @_TM27 @Fakinha @Justaway

3 Likes

@necly1001 @moonster @zeth_maru @Tk_Magnus @illyria @kletian @zappers202 @AAAAAlice @OhmSenpai @ozjunkie

1 Like

@DrRM @venetiansnare @kyaserin_lee @Foxie @kaemonn @tn.dotmail2 @strawbsies @bioegoist @mathias_cronquist @tarazx057k_25

1 Like

@Riisan_ParkZz @Revenant6th @ZeroFoxGiven @spagheddy @wendel_burqui @Gherzales @Queue @Nyuha @Minnesang @Anadriel

4 Likes

@matamiaa @lefsalves @chr35 @godzamzam @ryan_c_baillie @Preview @Azteriot @ExTerra @MrKayn @Alkaid

2 Likes

You draw well, I like it very much

2 Likes

Now if only the sorcerer hat was a thing in-game >_<

1 Like

@necly1001 ah that is nice to hear :smiley: thank you X3

@Seiran i was actually looking for a wiz hat the first time i played ToS :'D

again, thank you
@ol.accnt.mngr @Tentera_Diraja @kometaf @Csiko @mikuiqnw0 @kingfox157 @tail19920127 @crayonbloodmallow :smiley: @Jyabami :} @Doppelganger