Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Guild Gear GO

cool XD cant wait to see the complete one

1 Like

@DrRM thanks XD i usually draw like this but on a leisurely manner Owo for relaxation |3 good thing i was in the zone to finish the details on the templars XD

@Neiru ooooh nice nice X3 i heard season2 is coming owO the manga pace is good enough for a 2nd season Owo

@Revenant6th this is almost done though >__<;; just need to add some stuff given i can finish them on time owO (i just remembered why do digital coloring instead of my usual traditional thing owO;;; )

here’s a doodle that i used to draw the tank though Owo/

3 Likes

Also it just hits me. Those 2 Templar pose… was that base on Chito and Yuuri from Girl’s Last Tour? :rofl:

3 Likes

YIS OwO!!! i forgot to mention that here X3

i originally planned to call it “Girls’ Guild Tour” but it’s kind of too obvious XD considering the artstyle is not derived from it owO;;

the current title is based on this Owo

because the tank reminds me of crush gears XD

the tank is their kettenkrad Owo

i plan to draw a “nuko” for this too X3

2 Likes

OMG I love this 10x more now. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

i have another earlier entry that’s directly inspired from girls’ last tour :3

1 Like

Thank you very much @phantom.mikado @Neiru @Hmmmm @DrRM @Revenant6th @BrewMagist @necly1001 @Leitress @Hillgarm @xDrHellx @Entwy

5 Likes

@Pokart @moons7er @hubertorito @Ersakoz @MattBR @hazimsyimir @kiazzed @manolopassini @ShiSeptiana @TheOtherTyra

2 Likes

@trombini.vinicius @Tazel @Zeucleio @Csiko and @syncronz for showing your support on my entry guys X3

here is a zoomed in version on the image in the flag pole owO

4 Likes

Watches silently from afar

1 Like

wha? why? what’s the matter? Owo;;;

Will this be colored later? :distinguished:

1 Like

hard to color traditionally shaded stuff >w<;;

it’s possible but the result is not how one would expect it to be Owo;;;

1 Like

it is a great entry, also, the baby horse there haha

1 Like

thank you X3 i just realize how the horse’s markings made an illusion on the eyes Owo

it’s supposed to have beady eyes but with the white markings, it looked kinda different XD

Again, thank you @Queue @20.foxyrox.20 @Iriez @IlIlIlIlIlIlIlI @kyrielu127 @magsyman33 @Emyris @monomellcrie @vinicius.silva072 @kiro89

1 Like

@Jiyuu @Gherzales @mambojango4good @Alyne @Tristan @fabricio_polo @savethequeen @Ragnarok-Online @ArenaWaifu @wocanh.12

2 Likes

@Anadriel @pedro_h_g_alexandre @Sogran @criis_liima @felipesinosak @chameleoncis @Sairon @_Yakih @jessinr @snowdew86

@Vyrnn @mauricionobrega0508 @Lumberjeans @Big_Girtha @Shahila @Yangdrazil @venetiansnare @Masgil @rehbein_emhardt @Foxie

for your continuous (and newfound) support on my stufffff >w<y

3 Likes

Do you have any manga made by you? I really like your drawings, if you make a manga it would be really good

1 Like