Tree of Savior Forum

Steam rating dropping fast

TBH, i prefer the new Mirtis, more challenge this way

So the staff is just blind and ignores posts like this???

1 Like

There absolutely needs to be better accountability, players need to know that the dev team actually knows of the issues that we are complaining about because ‘they are working on it’ really rings hollow at this point. Especially given many CBT complaints and issues that persist in the game even 4+ months later.

1 Like

http://puu.sh/o5OD8/00bd9559d1.jpg

that’s a lot of new negative reviews in less than a day

Wait, wait… i saw this on the negative reviews:

Is it… true? @.@

I don’t think it is true. The announcements still say that you will be allowed to transfer at the end of the EA.

CB2 was a ghost town half way through for a reason. Too bad delusional/white knights/nostalgic fools flooded forums so nobody could see the numerous complaints that ruins IMC’s reputation. CB2 was so bad that even the ingame moderators that didn’t even moderate the 24/7 xenophobic hate speech flooding chat disappeared half way through along with everyone else.

IMC had to make a decision. They realized that CB2 failed hard. So they gave it some time to cool off. Then skip OB and head straight for EA. If there was an OB, well people would realize how bad it was like CB2 and that’s lost money. They were business smart to say the least to just make a quick cash grab by going straight in EA since everyone is so used to throwing money around at unfinished products.

Not like it will be finished anyways. They already made a track record from CB1 to CB2 of not fixing things and the track record of taking their time and then only break things continually in CB2 and a track record of being extremely slow to respond or non responsive at all on many issues.

Old Italian proverb

He that deceives me Once, it’s his Fault; but Twice it is my fault.

But I like the crazy principle from GTO Great Teacher Onizuka’s saying because it’s funny and people keep taking it up the butt and blaming IMC.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on you twice! * delusional laugh *

3 Likes

actually, CBT2 was a “ghost town” cus they were going to wipe everything. i stoped playing after 2 weeks because of that. if u believe its going to happen again, loool

I tested what I wanted to test then left, why would I max multiple characters when they were wiping them anyway?

Usually IMC hears the community and make the changes so why not now?

Some of the bad reviews are constructive and true while others are just garbage (saying this is not RO kind of stuff). The game is good I give you that but IMC ways of doing business is bad. Restrictions/Limitations on Trading is the worst part and I believe this has been an issue spoken of ever since kOBT. Kinda reminds me of Xbox sharing restrictions a year ago and PS4 made fun of this by just lending the disc.

How about the Staffs open a thread to discuss with the community on what needs to be done, if they want the game to survive for at least a year.

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_J @STAFF_John @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines

2 Likes

You’re just gonna get the topic locked for tagging all the IMC staff… good job!

If they’re wise, they won’t do it.

1 Like

Yeah, got to let people vent. The last thing they want is the accusation that frustrated posters are being suppressed.

Rocky launch, for sure, but at least they’re not trying to punish us for being angry.

1 Like

Indeed. If there’s one good thing about all this, it’s that they’re not censoring us, no matter how many hate threads are in this forum.

I will change to positive rating if these maintenance kept up.

Well 100% of the people that are putting negative comments stopped before they could even experience the game. Yes, the servers are ■■■■■■ up and unstable but that wont be forever.

Lets be honest, as much as I love the game. It feels like an inferior version of the closed beta test. An that’s because it is…

The trade system is full on no holds barred retarded. How they thought the Western community would accept this ■■■■ is beyond me.

The monetisation methods are basically nasty. An lead the game into becoming a game focused on a few paying whales.

This game isn’t welcoming to new players at all, it has a laundry list of things new players aren’t allowed to do. It’s pay to win in all the wrong ways.

They ■■■■■■ up their business model. They where nasty an self serving about it. An it will come back to bite them in the ass.

4 Likes

Yeah… the server issues are only icing on these problems… But we’ll see I guess. They’re planning to make some changes to gameplay, we’ll see if they make meaningful ones in terms of monetization.

Did the topic abused the Forum rules and regulations? If not then may I ask what is the problem exactly so thou may point the cause?

I tagged the staffs for them to see what the community is having trouble with the game and hoping to see things change so it would last in the long run. Isn’t that they want by hearing us out and suggestions? Plus for them to see the Steam reviews are going from good to bad and they really need to do something about it.

I see nothing is wrong here.

No. It is not a beta. This is the completed, full release version of the game for which you paid money to access before players with no intent of financially supporting the title. This is not a beta. It is not early access. It is not tagged as early access on steam. It is not a pre-release version.

This, is the full, complete, finished version of it’s game, in it’s entirety. This is what you were sold. Again, this is not a beta. Again, this is the COMPLETE version. The trade restricts and these things you’re talking about changing, just about the only thing that will make them change is if they realize it’s their only chance to save the title as a bad steam review score is a definitive nail in the coffin, especially for a free to play game.

I am hoping they get the message but if it doesn’t change by the end of April, I don’t see the point in continuing to play an MMO whose servers are about to be shut down forever.