Tree of Savior Forum

Steam rating dropping fast

PSO2 is niche game about dressing up your waifus with no PvP and is completely anime with tons of text, voice actors and other stuff that requires loads of dosh to localize.
Now think again, will PSO2 be profitable if localized?

I agree with that. Its very ironic when you realise how much flak immunity games get just for calling themselves P2P.

Can you write that in a way so it actually makes sense?

How can you call others ‘‘hc fanboys defending’’ when you make the ludicrous claim that youve been playing without lag since day 1?
Extremely lag and unstable servers isnt something to whine about on a MMO launch, but that doesnt change the fact its still extremely lag and the servers are unstable.

Something like this comes to my mind.

I want to defend IMC and say that it’s normal that the release is a little rough around the edges. I really do. But honestly, the game is in a horrible state. It has p2w features, it has graphical bugs (head spinning when running in diagonal anyone?), it has MASSIVE server issues and it has very little end game content.

The core principles of the game are fun, the art style is nice, the music is amazing but the execution is terrible. I just hope they will be able to fix most of the issues currently plaguing the game.

5 Likes

You are required to be endgame to complain about very little endgame content.

Everything else you have to say is spot on, though.

Drop rates on a free MMO on steam does lead people to not give it a go. However, this can change over time (Hopefully!) :slight_smile:

It doesn’t tend to. Even if the company fixes a lot of the issues once someone has posted a review they don’t tend to change it. This is why launch day of games is so important. If the reviews on steam go under mixed there is no recovery.

1 Like

Ah I see :S thanks for telling me. Then yeah, they gotta act fast XD

You do realize that everyone playing this game right now has paid, right?

Like… what the hell are you even talking about?

PS. Early ACCESS is defined as “exclusive access to a live launch game” not what you and your group (a MINOR group, mind you) believes to be some type of “continued beta leading to live launch”…

Im pleased with that. I’ve been complaining during the 1st (not so much) 2nd and open beta … and all of my feedback has been ignored. Instead they patted themselves on shoulders and kept listening to Fanboys.

While its true that the game is less “grindy” in a way due to orsha… its even more raw and buggy, However I enjoy that area more , because it feels like it has better spawns and card rewards…

After playing orsha, klepatia feels like you’re running for god know how long for little to no rewards.

2 Likes

Right now, it’s not even about the pay to win, trade to win shenanigans that bothers me…

It’s the fact that we paid to play early access and get so much errors and down times.

A minor group, but yet even with all the bad comments and complains, majority of players on steam gave it a positive review? i think you got that whole minority wrong, the minority is the one qqing.

In real-life society, majority of people are ignorant and dumb.
Now, realizing that, do you really want to rely on what majority thinks in an MMORPG?

1 Like

M8 forget even the launch issues, I’ve 5 page long list of buigs that were in 1st beta… guess what? still there.

Here I reported a bug , where a boss would get stuck in an attack sequence that should actually end. When this boss attacks with rays , its meant to be completly immobile.
This is video from 7 months ago.
Obviously I reported with video evidence,

Guess what happened to me today?

Mind you this bug is more severe since the rays are more deadly now… oh and btw the rocks were floating I could not jump on top of them … so its even more buggy than it was before.
Oh and I get kicked to start screen on top of that.

THIS is the main reason this game deserves all the negativity it gets.

5 Likes

I dont, i was proving a point, that the one’s unhappy are not the majority. Most casual or w.e type players are having fun playing. Is the veterans and super competitive players, which make roughly 1% of most mmo’s player base that are complaining. My personal opinion stays the same is to early to start the riot with the flaming keyboards and sharped mouses.

I think the way they should go around it is.

non premium should be able to do 1:1 trade. but if its about bots and sellers limit to a certain level before trade. if they want premium members to still have trade from the get go that’s fine but the non premium should be able to trade at some point .

Megaphones. all you see with these things is GET YOUR GOLD BLAH BLAH. the problem actually lies in 2 things. they use the free TP to get megaphones and then they can spam away their messages of selling. even if not down to TP its not hard for them to get them. and the other thing that makes it problematic is they can megaphone on that level 1 character all they want. something has got to be done with megaphones. either a megaphone limit per time span, a level requirement or something otherwise all your going to see is people selling gold and not people trying to sell other stuff or trying to communicate with the server in other ways like when guilds start getting established it will just get covered by the sell bots.

Team storage. I think this feature should be usable by non premium and also on silver why make any of the shop classes if you cant trade your profits? but if they want to limit non premium like limited use or what not that would be fine it just should allow them to be able to use it.

Auction house. the thing is being able to sell 1 thing limits you but its much worse that it takes 48 hours to get your silver. I just think its not a great idea. if they want to make a wait time for silver it should be short and sweet not long and drawn out. it does not encourage people to sell anything small both with the limit and the wait time on silver.

these are the few things I can see that would turn people off or what not

@Edward_Teach I know what you mean I had a boss in one of the earlier parts of the game that has this evade skill when it flies into the air and only evade while in the air. but one of the times it got stuck in this evade status even when it landed and I could not kill it at all. thankfully it repaired itself when ti used the ability again but I honestly though I would not be able to finish the boss

That looks like an awsm mech to me, i hope they never remove the laser. Adjust the speed maybe, but that looks like fun, not a bug.

1 Like

It was fun in 1st video as well , in fact when I wrote the bugrepport I suggested that the slow rays stay on forever for ranged classes, In the 2nd video I could not climb the rocks even , because they were bugged (floating) hence there was nothing I could do to fight the boss.

Second Video: ASMR? :slight_smile:

oh yeah sorry I was listening to it as I was playing… I was getting pissed off at the game xD