Tree of Savior Forum

Starter's Guide and How to Redeem Your DLC Bonuses

@Staff_Julie Me too, im waiting since 5pm :confused:

1 Like

My chest is also missing I redeemed it yesterday 50$ package, but itā€™s not in my inventory. The server ate itā€¦ there goes 50$ :frowning:

I assigned to my character and I donā€™t see any chest in my inventory :frowning:

please help!

Ok ā€¦ I right click the package and nothing happensā€¦ lol I donā€™t know what is happening. but after reading these thread ā€¦ forget it Iā€™ll redeem it when the issues are fixā€¦

i donā€™t have chest in inventory :frowning:

I got same problem. No DLC chest
But it is weird that I got the exp tome in my inventory after I try to claim it

Will anyone answer us? I want my items =/ I paid for themā€¦

I got same problem. No DLC chest
But it is weird that I got the exp tome in my inventory after I try to claim it

I seem to have the same bug, i sent it to my selected char and it has gone missing but the mail show it black. what can i do? :cry:

@the_falko_x @fak3r69 @kim_c

Would you send us a detailed description of the errors youā€™re experiencing via ticket? Maybe our support team can do something for you. Apologies for the inconvenience :sweat:

I didnā€™t get items in my inventory after redeem Founderā€™s Server : Exclusive Access 1 in :frowning:

any suggestion ? I need my item back so I can redeem to my char in SEA server .

Select what items you want, then hit the red button on the bottom right. Then pick what character you want the items on

2 Likes

Yeah, the instructions leave out the important part where you actually allocate your mail to a character. I kept selecting all then entering the game but nothing got sent because I didnt click the red button.

I DID click teh red button and stillā€¦ :frowning:

Steps:
1.Click the item(s) (The items will have green checkmarks)
2.Click the Red Button
3.Select Which Character Youā€™d like the items to be in
4. (Item Will Become Blacked Out Which Means Redeemed)
5. Check In-Game Inventory (F2), Scroll ALL THE WAY DOWN Where you see Premium, Right-Click Chest and Youā€™ll Receive your items

For the F2P server transfer, can we transfer to any F2P server or, for example, SEA can only transfer to another SEA server?

I did all those steps friend :frowning: and there is no premium items in my inventory :frowning: and yes, the items onthe mail are blacked :frowning:

@STAFF_Ines @Staff_Julie

Its my support msg, but im without my DLC items yet:
Thank you for contacting us. We are working on the cause of the issue of the missing Premium Items, and try to resolve it as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on our website and forums for news and updates regarding the issue you have experienced.

at least they responsed you, Iā€™m still waiting lol

same answer for me for my ticket. still no items in mail and inventory.

@STAFF_Ines @Staff_Julie what should we do after sending a ticket? how much time should we wait for returning our items?