Tree of Savior Forum

[Special]Limited Offer: Transcendence Scroll

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘[Special]Limited Offer: Transcendence Scroll’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1773

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

1 Like

As if IMC couldn’t spell W H A L E any better than they already can.

:tired:

1 Like

:whale::whale2::whale::whale2:

1 Like

…Really??..

and what about that event in Korea to get a +11 8 transcended savinose weapon?
image image image

1 Like

Greetings Saviors!

Our beloved Mr.Kim wants to buy a new private resort for his summer vacations, and we need funds.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Nice, 68,21€ + 2,70€ for 1!!! virtual item, which will be outdated 3-5 months from here. Sounds like a deal to me. :tired::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Really IMC? Still nothing in the shop for full legend +16 T10 stat selected equipment?
Do you want the game to die?

At least with those scrolls I believe we can soon believe to have them, thank you IMC.

2 Likes

Limited to 1x per Team…what heresy…how should i spend all my money to get all my gear to T9.

They realy want me to play this game instead of just paying for everything and than leave the game directly.

1 Like

In kToS and jToS the Rainbow Trek has Tc8 scroll as reward.
IMC: Nope, 799 TP.

3 Likes

Stupid and expensive

That’s the summer festa event, we’re gonna get it maybe in 2 weeks

1 Like

No content but here pay to win LUL

1 Like

Good luck with this sale IMC, maybe someone buy it at that prices O_o

1 Like

but wheres the event before that ? :sad:

1 Like

what do you mean by “the event before that”?

This is the Summer Festa Event:

1 Like

Popolion, Rewards are the one where we can exchange asio/wastrel recipes , etc etc etc
this was the event before summer festa

1 Like

These scrolls are expensive as hell… there’s no way someone will pay 1000 TP for a scroll… right? It´s easier to buy tons of the 7tp boxes… or letitia boxes, and resell their content… this is uber expensive. And not worth it, as someone said. A few months and you’ll have to change weapons anyway…

1 Like

This is a bait, i highly advice people not to buy it and spend 1k tp on Lucky Shard packages instead. Plus, we’ll get the Summer Fiesta event soon, which gives trans 5 scrolls already.

1 Like

T5 is nothing compared to T9.
T5 in gem costs is 15.7% of the total gems required for a T10 item.
T9 in gem costs is 69.7% of the total gems required for a T10 item.

To T5 a lvl 400 legendary weapon, you need 27 gems, which is equal to about 2 weeks of gem feud.
To T9 a lvl 400 legendary weapon, you need 120 gems, which is equal to about 8.5 weeks of gem feud.
That’s 2 whole months, meaning you have to stretch the costs for TP between two months, meaning it is “only” 500 TP per month (equal to ~ 38 Euro, actually a little less since you can buy larger packages to save money, so let’s say it’s about 33 Euro a month).

Yes, it is expensive, but still not at the whale level where normal people who have a decent job would be scared away if it saves them 2 months of daily farming.

1 Like

this isn’t about the price, i’m pretty 99.9% of the players can afford the scrolls
people are just sick that every piece of content must be related to TP in some way or another
right now we have :

• popo point with a jewels pack riiiiight above the playtime of most player, but hey you can buy popo-points for some TP
  • you’re having trouble with the 200+ BG recquired for your 2h weapon ? sure here’s some 1000TP scroll
  • oh don’t forget our monthly laeticia 100TP cube for some juicy Demon Lord card ? i mean ■■■■ the farmer ^^
  • look at that neat godess cube costume you can have at a mighty 2% chance ! only 300TP to try
  • for those who don’t have much to spend, don’t worry only a few 7TP for the lucky package
  • you guys like savinose ? that’s a great new legendary everyone can afford to farm. What ? you got crap stats on it ? don’t worry, bro i got you, here a few magnifiers for 150TP only
    … the list goes on

you got the idea.
we are begging to get some decent content but imc refuse to give it for the obvious reason : free rewards from event (like easy t5 scroll as NotVau just said), means people don’t buy them in cash shop.

they are getting more and more desperate, it’s a really pathetic sight :frowning:

2 Likes