Tree of Savior Forum

[SPECIAL EVENT] Goddess’ Blessed Cube Bonus Reward

Instead of spending $500 on virtual cubes I would rather buy a 1070 GTX :haha:

Lol I agree (building a ryzen cpu atm) haha

1 Like

I don’t want to be rude or anything, but the only emotion I have towards all these IMC gachas is:

photo

3 Likes

you mean like angrily celebrating it? XD

1 Like

Let me get this straight… a blessed cube is 30TP right? So if you want the Giltine wings at 1/1000 chance you theoretically need to buy 1000 cubes for 30000TP right? So that’s roughly 3k bucks for customizing your waifu… With that money, I’m probably gonna buy a new motorcycle instead…

2 Likes

Actually, if a chance is 0,1% and u buy 1000 cubes, ur chance to get an item is around 64% since every cube opening is independent event.
U’ll have to buy 4700 cubes for 99% chance
and i don’t take into account the fact that RNG implementation in TOS is actually bad and provides uneven distribution so it rarely will spit out small numbers (in other words, it SUCKS)
:tired:

2 Likes

And IMC still wants to “decrease” inflation … Well … these little bits are being sold in Silute at the values of 700kk and 900kk …

My impression or the baking is only falling on the bonus boxes from the 200?

Has anyone managed to get her out of the normal boxes?

Someone in my server got one and from my maffs skills, spent about $700 usd

Wtf I’d rather pay my rent and get a loan on a new motorcycle myself!

2 Likes

Got it !!! after more than 200 cubes. !!! want White Wings Now :3

2 Likes

I just saw you… O.O . Congrats! ^.^

On a side note: Is it just me or this wings are just… too big?? I would like a cape or a long coat… or tiny wings…

Or, if they worked like a ‘mount’, per se… you would float around instead of walking…

1 Like

call my lawyers, we have a NEW EA GAMES here!

We literally had all the premium hairstyles on sale for the past 2 weeks before this weeks patch. o-o

Not many sales I admit but that was an amazing one. (There was previously hairstyle sale too cant remember when but it was for the less popular ones.)

3 Likes

Please don’ remind me that I misses it and now won’t be able to buy the hairstyle I wanted to save for my soon to be kidnapped team extra slots :anguished:

1 Like

The previous sale was a joke. Only two female hairstyles were on sale (the least popular ones), while at least 7 male hairstyles were on sale that time.

The sale we had until the last update was indeed great! IMC needs to remind there is a part of their players that don’t like gambling, but they’d buy a lot of stuff from the TP shop if they were cheaper and if we had more options.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree. I personally went in for hairstyle sale it really saved me a lot of money comparing to buying them full price, I wanted to support the sale hoping others did as well showing them that direct sales work and bring in revenue.
I’m not fully against gacha personally. Infact I don’t even mind having these special cosmetics like giltine wings at terribly low rate in a cube. (And no I don’t even try to get them since it’s pointless.) But I think the gacha still could be implemented differently or there should be alternatives.
I actually really like ktos model where they offer the costumes most of the time with direct purchase and the specials from gacha.
I think it would be nice to sell directly some basic looking wings while adding more special options to cubes.

Honestly I would be all for everything to be direct purchase but I don’t see them giving up their gacha cubes. They could still do more of direct sales/opportunities and leave only a small portion of special items to be very rare and well desired.

To be fair I do invest in TP for this game, quite a bit. I just spend it on things like reset pots, hairstyles, enchant scrolls, and tokens.

If there were more costumes in the TP shop to straight up buy, I will do that as well and I am sure most people would.

Gambling may be a thrill for some, but not for all. For some it is frustrating to spend RL money and not get what you want.

2 Likes

Yes, I got 5 hairstyles during the sale. I will buy even more if it happens again in the future.

Not only that, but they reduced the amount of costumes being released. We used to have different class-locked costumes (people complained about that, but it could be easily dealt with by putting them in a costume selection box or a costume trade token sold in the TP shop for 5 TP), we had some goddess cubes with costumes with different color schemes, but now it’s always only one costume.

IMO, they should put NPC costumes in the TP shop for direct purchase (old special costumes remain in the Exchange Shop) and it’s time to add new hairstyles, lens and hair colors already. I want green lens and Agailla Flurry’s hair.

:sad:

1 Like

Yup I agree. I also partly dislike the gacha model having so many lower rank rewards no one wants or cares for.
I think a purely costume gacha where there’s simply multiple random costumes per cube would be a lot better than current model.
It doesn’t quarantee getting what you want necessarily but it definitely feels a lot better getting a quaranteed costume instead of bunch of hats or potions you don’t need or want especially if you have nothing of interest from the medal shop.

I guess the very least they could do is offer quaranteed rank A item for every10+1 bought, but maybe thats too much to ask. :tired:

@Pokart

I got 7 myself. (I got quite many of the cheaper ones.) i’ll definitely buy more if theres another one too. While I don’t have many I want left anymore so new hairstyles pls. owo

And yeah I noticed that the amount of costumes dropped kinda sucks D: I didn’t mind them class locking costumes cause personally I have multiple characters so it’s not a big deal to get it for a specific class tho I don’t mind this current model either. I guess they could do more bad kid/nurse type of costumes with more variations.
When I suggested them to add more cosmetic options which they have done and which is good I didn’t want it to reduce the amount of costumes released! :sad:

NPC costumes on tp shop is a really good idea, c3 costumes were too if only they were updated more frequently… We definitely need more hair styles/colors/lenses! :sad:

Honestly I think everyone would be more accepting of gacha cubes if the direct purchase updates were just as frequent as the cubes are. It would greatly benefit different type of spenders and give us real options to go for.

inb4 the price for straight up buying the wings is worth 200 cubes :^)

1 Like