Tree of Savior Forum

[SPECIAL EVENT] Goddess’ Blessed Cube Bonus Reward

idk guys, i’d take my part and criticize leticia’s secret cube since it affects gameplay in any manners but taking blame on costume cubes…?

165 cubes
8 pitch pots (got 1 from that bonus cube npc)
2 male costume
2 female costume

Extortion is strong.

I think you can check the actual odds on Korean version since it’s illegal to have hidden rates there, pretty sure wings were .1% chance.

What does pitch pot does?

its a minigame, i didnt even bother to try it out, seems you just run around and try to toss a coin into the pot though.

Scoreboard seems to be bugged too.
Quality for the money.

1 Like

Do the wings still look weird like that ktest video from a while back? Something about the stiff animation and size made it look strange. The other wings might be static but they’re also a lot smaller so they don’t give that impression.

Well thats a little promising.

The Odds for Giltine Wings are ABSURDLY Low… you will Get a Hundred of Pitch Pots before get one, IF u get one, I made a Ticket asking them to review this, but i guess they will ignore as always.¯_(ツ)_/¯

There’s nothing to review. The odds are very small.

In the KR server, the odds of getting it out of the cube were 0.1%. Expect them to be something similar for our region.

The item is very rare and will remain that way. If you go for it, it’s your own decision and you will do so knowing it’s that rare (as everyone is saying it is), and there should be no surprise/shock/expectation of compensation when you don’t receive them.

1 Like

Mods in ToS forums

The Problem it’s not the % chance, but the fact that they Hide it !!! putting 4 itens (2 cloths, a useless Pot and Giltine’s ) together, making us believe the 4 has the same % chance. Also, the pitch pot is bugged, doesnot even appear…WHAT A SHAME…

dang that whale is out of control IMC is doing a good job LOL.

They never said or didn’t say that the items are the same % chance.

It’s like the leticia cube, you have items that are objectively more valuable than one another: 1 Token or a 10 Token box. These don’t have the same rate of acquisition.

Even the normal cubes in game are sorted into grades like this, and it’s the same thing in that the items within all have different acquisition ratios.

if you ask me, I sometimes get afraid of going back in…

cause I see all the images and I feel like am seen another game :confused:

I feel lost :confused:

1 Like

Extortion implies you are being forced to do this. No one is forcing you to waste your money gambling on pixels. IMC continues to use the Gacha model because people (you) are OK with spending $500 or more on it.

5 Likes

Technically i am forced to it if i want the cosmetics thats being offered, but i do agree that you are right.

Lol yeah, it’s ok as long as it’s not our money being wasted. Planned to buy 30 cubes, but when I saw the odds of getting one, I skipped opening entirely.

i didnt even bother to hope on getting the wings.

i do what every pleb would do…

find someone afk showing off the wing cosmetics, overlap my char on it, and screen cap XD

but this cube event got me into buying more than i should. mainly because it lacks the goodstuff that i’d feel that it would be a waste to turn them into medals for costumes OwO

a 10+1 bundle (which is the same price for a costume) got me more than enough medals to buy 1 costume and i still got 2 headgears left. now with the cube event, i get 1 extra headgear (or 30 medals) from it OwO

2 Likes

People are so drawn towards cosmetics because there is no content on this game.

Wake up people, with those amount of money you can buy other games which might offer more rewarding experience that stupid pixelated wings

I still play the game myself but seeing how much some people spend on this game, IMC wont give a damn

1 Like

but this game

it speaks to me

it’s not like you would trade your beloved pet for a better breed or sumthin

i havent been so locked down into a game since Soul Calibur V

1 Like