Tree of Savior Forum

[Special] Botanic Package

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘[Special] Botanic Package’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1987

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

The accessories are about halfway down on this page for anyone who’s interested.

I saw a translation of what they do a little while back, but sadly I can’t remember where. If I remember correctly, they give +4 movespeed (1 for each accessory and 2 for the necklace) and one of the set effects is +100% damage and minus 50% damage from episode 12 bosses. I can’t remember the rest, but I think there was also a 1000 loot chance bonus. Those buffs (excluding the movespeed and other things on the accessories themselves) only last until level 450, though.

Hopefully someone else has a better translation or more details :smile:

1 Like

Oh IMC, what on earth are you doing…? :sad:

You did good on the really scammy p2w stuff for such a long time and then you go and drop this. I just spent all that time finishing my ark so some jackhole can stop by and drop $100 and catch up pretty much instantly.

This is so not okay.

3 Likes

Yep, those amounts of mystic tome pages alone make it definitely in the p2w territory (and the diamond anvils don’t help either in that regard). And so far it’s also the only way we’ve got to get an art reset potion, since we still don’t have the patch that would put it in the vaivora coin shop.

200 pages, a broken set with a game already easy, diamond anvil. Should i say IMC is evil ? why play when you just have to pay haha

This is the worst p2w mtx I ever witnessed in my at least 20 years of gaming experience.

Is there a limit on how many weight increase potions used on a single character?

3 Likes

i think that each one has its definition of paytowin after all i don’t see anything really absurd that a normal player cannot achieve with the exception of the accessories that are not a big deal or that make you the top in some content without any effort just by buying the pack.

1 Like

another new accounts eh?is this like 3rd??
watch your fingers dude or you gonna get banned again and you ll have to keep spamming accounts

so tos is the only game you play in this 20 years?
most of the items are obtainable in game, ofc with high effort
leveling is also a joke in this game until you hit 440
its getting worse i agree, but i can tell this is not the worst among mmos p2w stuff from my exp
or maybe not yet

considering funneling still exist i agree
the powders doesnt do any harm if you get it legit 1/team
but the tome pages though, thats excessive even for max 3/team

you are flagged not by imc but im sure its the community doofus
watch your previous comment about the acc detail, its fine
you complained about someone else post about how its not in the right tag but look at you dude, most of your long comments everywhere are off topic
talk about cleric somewhere else, hush

all in all
seriously imc
look at the steam most recent preview, its mostly positive
its not a reliable measure but still
dont screw this again man
first i thought you guys gonna stop at 400 exp card, but since you gave us this item as freebies in 4th anniv now you go even further with 430??
are we gonna get like exp card 450 in the next couple of months?

you keep betraying those f2p who spend their time and efforts
even you betrayed those p2w too
those who previously bought the pack with 400 exp card might think “man, i shouldve just wait and buy this instead, maybe i should just wait to actually pay and play this game, until they sell exp cards and all the goodies i need to caps”

the comparison of time/effort vs money spent here is getting more awkward
and now you also start selling items with unique effect aside of the growth gears?
cmon man, dont start go this route… its a blatant p2w this way
this time its just acc, with suck effect actually, but who know whats you gonna sell next?

and again DA.its pretty much SSS p2w item thats created so much controversy that its now removed from our leti cubes, please dont get too excessive with this

dont start another debacle man

1 Like

So the weight increase potions are permanent effects, and there are up to 9 of them, meaning 9000 more weight. No way to get that much of an increase with normal means ingame, even the weight increase quests won’t give more than 1000 (should be like 700 or 800 as far as i remember). It’s quite depressing to see such items on the tp shop, to be honest, as it doesn’t bode well for the future of the game. Having a ton of pages sold like that is annoying, due to how hard they are to farm normally. But those weight potions? No way to get them at all ingame. Either you pay or miss out. Meh.

those page is excessive, cant agree more
150 pages worth around 450m
those RMTers and funnelmaster are so happy now that the tp items are cheaper than doing RMT.

honestly since the era they turn gears drop into powders drop in cm and the reduce of powders weight, weight doesnt really matter that much
they even gonna remove some skill items next
unless you are the type who always bring all the unnecessary item and hoarding quest items and mats
my 8k+ weight do just fine even though i bring such lots of potions type with me like retribution/protection and those enchant rounds
its just about how you manage what you bring and what type of content you gonna do
but i do hope they will add this weight potion as obtainable in game item

First of all, look on the bright side
1)Mystic tome pages price will drop …
2) since they may increase Arts enhance to LV 20 in the future(maybe??) , it will sell like BG. and get consumed faster. not to mention u need mystic tome pages like 10+ to craft those new lv 430 unqiue Gears Pbeta or something in the future

lol i thought this item to increase the maximum weight was temporary u.u if it is permanent there it is really exaggerated

1 Like

I hope is permanent though.

lmao.

Vienibe is easier. Try again.

There is a thing called Casual raid/Uphill

Am i a joke to you?

1 Like

thanks for flagging my post so you could reply with… this. I’m sorry you don’t like what I have to say and would rather laugh and be sarcastic instead. I have read the in-game help section. It doesn’t mention a lot of things. What it does mention is often outdated information as well.

it’s no wonder new players won’t stick around when a large portion of the community responds like you do. The game gives players gear, which is nice, but it doesn’t do much to help players understand anything about gearing themselves. Returning players don’t bother for long either but I guess that’s just ‘lol’.

Casual raid and uphill. Ok. I’ll look into those and Vienibe. Thanks for giving at least some useful information.

enjoy your memes & take care.

5 Likes

many of us just too tired to respond the same cry over and over again
the same complain over and over again
we old players can live with it, with the game situation
if you cant stick with it then you are free to leave
some should just stay silent like me, some will bully,some will help but eventually tired by how often the same question/complain spitted over and over
the thing is this is open forum, its free, you are free to ask the same questions, the same complain and others free to express their answers
if you dont wanna get butthurt by comments go complain through ticket
you will end up enjoy the autoresponse

also you were being out of topic complaining in this topic as we are discussing about botanic package here
thats pretty much much why community flagged you

1 Like

new players please, either search in forums what you don’t understand or google for TOS database or something … that’s what most new players do anyways … not unlike old games where there is no information and tutorial available XDDD …

1 Like

Nah its ok, people expect to jump fresh into the game and waiting for everything to be spoon fed. #GamingIn2020

1 Like

it was taking too long for someone to come here to say that the game is dying for lack of players again xD … funny because recently tos is with a player base growing again, for me the community can be quite stupid sometimes but I understand them a little when some newcomer arrives wanting to be right or wanting to give lessons on what is right.

I know this is not the place but you don’t have to go after the end game so madly so you can have fun making some hair accessory that you like or quest that you find interesting or simply spending time in the city noticing the costumes of the people