Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Does anyone know how to stop the summon from turning around on its own after pressing a skill? I use keyboard mode and often times I’d be trying to use a riding attack on a mob and TS decides to turn around to waste the skill on one monster behind him.

@Valentine

Summons auto-target the nearest enemy

Yeah, so if I’m already planning on attacking what’s in front of me and a monster comes behind to attack me right before i press the skill, it turns around even when I’m riding…no way around it?

@Valentine

Yeah, only solution is to reposition yourself or the monster.

Firelord traps seems to be good in tbl

what i get in rank 7 and 8??
pyro3>sorc 2 now…

hi guys, just came back from a long vacation, so i’ve been reading the new updates and back-reading this thread, updates for sorc were great so far.

kinda sucks coz i missed the rank reset and free TP event… :expressionless:
(i’ve been busy playing Kritika for PC these past months)

i hope they announce the future changes on stats soon

with the current 330 cap, going full INT for solo PvE and PvP is now the way to go? or just invest at least 50 CON? (did some computations and 700+ Int will be reached with that CON investment if you include the extra 38 stat points)

Go necro1-2, sage same build as yours.

Weapon swapping isn’t the same thing as chapparition cards, so let’s see some proof. When I tried chapparitions the day after the patch, there was no effect, but I haven’t had a chance to use melstis to check if that was just lag.

Looking at the korean video, there doesn’t seem to be any gain when he starts riding during a chapparition buff (which he uses for flesh cannon immediately before riding). Is there a clear example in the video where we can see him getting the bonus from chapparition? Or a webm of your own character comparing chap boosted and non chap attacks?

Work for me before, I test with 7 pc chapparition lv1. But now its not working. Maybe they ninja patch or it stopped working because of the new attribute?

Agreed. Doesn’t work for me either.

Chappa dont work, use nuele instead for magic def Im thinking using wand and off hand equip with green gem plus sissel see if the crit rate will increase.

https://treeofsavior.com/uploads/ckeditor/4e9a8a83486ccb823bcabd3b8f45b098.png

I hope SPR will save my Sorc3

3 Likes

More SP means worse SP Drain. Unless they change the SP consumption mechanism, SPR is a double edged sword for Sorcs

1 Like

I don’t care if my SP drain is increased anymore.
It’s inconsequential. I have other skills that are also eating up SP and the relative % of my SP they eat decreases with SPR.

In addition I saw nothing about CON and SPR’s Potion recovery effect. I can’t tell if that’s being removed or not. If not then I definitely don’t care.

With the addition of Riding I feel that magic attack will get pumped anyways since you give stats to the summon and INT will provide 40-20% of your damage (according to the chart) based on if you’re stage 0 or 10 trans (and presumably even less with Anvil).

1 Like

Noob Q time:

Will a TS still do dmg with a high CON, low INT build?

And what is the second best card behind TS now?

sorry if this has been asked before :confused:

Only if you have sufficient Magic attack from gear, your summon will do decent DPS with the S2 Riding Attribute.

Regardless of your build, TS is pretty much the best PvE card right now, due to its relatively fast attack speed, range, skills, and double strike that goes through mobs.

Other decent cards are Chappa, Helgasercle and Rexipher.

decided to check out TOS again and was wondering what’s best class to take for rank 8. Im an old school TOS player so i went pyro2>link1>sorc3. would appreciate if you can give advice

Sage will double the numbers or Bats and Fireballs

it was corrected

SPR now is MAX SP, SP Recov, Status Resistance, Summon Attack, Defense AND HP, so even better for Sorc, but i wonder if it also affects summon familiar and how much it benefits summon salamion, high SPR/INT builds will be interesting for sorc.