Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

At last… the long awaited buffs are coming.

2 Likes

I thought the summon would win our defense…
It is useless to provide this defense for our character if summon dies on 2 hits. ■■■■ buff

Or people can actually get SPR and abandon old paradigms.
Or use Physical Link given some of you are Linker based and that just got fixed.
With Riding buffed you Trans your weapon and the Summon will get significant damage.
Since Defense now comes back to us, it’s not like you’re not improving your own sustainability.

Still useless, with 250 SPR the summon gets ~800
def/mdef

Does not work on the summon

It was looking at pvp, 2 hits is enough to wipe out your def+ and your atk buff (summon)

800 def Reduces a Lot more then 800 damage given Mobs multipliers.

PvP PvP PvP PvP

■■■■ PvE, I already take 1 damage even

But the Summon does not -_-.

The summon needs to get our defense when we ride it or be immune to dmg like other mounts. Transferring their defense to the sorcerer is worthless if the pet still gets 1 to2 shot in pvp.

Now that Riding has its expensive as ■■■■ Enhance.

It is time for C3 to get its love and for Morph to not suck.

Cryo3 Sorc2 Necro2 soloing 290

31k (47k crit) Riding AA on decayed enemies

Also, not sure if this has been mentioned before but Riding takes a snapshot of your Magic Attack at time of casting Riding, so activate those Chappa cards :cat2:

2 Likes

Very impressive. :clap:
Is necro 1 sufficient for the decay? After seeing this I’m thinking of taking necro for my C3 sorc.

Yes. Necro 1 is sufficient for Decay.

What Necro 2 is doing for this build in the video is to provide more dummies for the enemies to chase, and for a faster Flesh Cannon (higher skill level = faster to cast Lv.1, similar to Energy Bolt / Ice Bolt). Also makes the class a tiny bit cheaper with Disinter

hi. i been away for a while and i have a question, do we still drop the cards in c8 maps yet?. sorry for bad english. thank you

You mean 4* maps: yes you drop cards, but not those you have in your Grimoure as Sorcerer or Necromancer. So, if you are using Temple Shooter as your summon, you will not drop this card.

1 Like

Pyro c3 or Cyro c3 for sorc c3 full int?

You sure this works? Does the tool tip in the grimoire change to show this? Just want to make sure before I start investing in Chappa cards

Yes I’m sure. You can try to simulate it yourself by testing unequipping your weapon during Riding (without unboarding). Your summon’s attack will never change despite the change in your own stats.

if TS is now missile, does that mean TS suffers from damage reduction on larger enemies?

Not really true because all of the strike bosses attack at a slower rate than temple shooter (3 sec cd auto attack vs. 2 sec on TS, TS seems to have a shorter casting delay too). The strike bosses have horrible AoE compared to TS’s auto attacking pierces too.

Necroventer with attributed Lethargy seems to be a decent enough alternative to templeshooter for bossing only. This is because Necroventer’s auto attack hits twice if positioned correctly. Sadly, however, necroventer’s auto attack is still slower than temple shooter’s (3 sec cd vs. 2 sec) and it doesn’t seem to crit at all (unless it’s just a very low chance), whereas TS has an unusually high crit rate.

Additionally, if you don’t position necroventer correctly, its auto attack will only hit once, and you have to wait a whole 3 seconds for the next hit (not to mention this makes necroventer useless against bosses that move around a lot).

On cloth-type monsters, you might end up doing more damage with Necroventer than TS because of the +50% damage bonus coupled with Lethargy doubling the summon’s damage. But this doesn’t account for TS’s high crit rate or TS’s “s” skill (and rotating it with morph to reset cd).

I wish there was room on the throne for other boss cards to shine, but sadly, it seems we’re stuck with using two TS cards until IMC decides to throw us a bone.

Have you tried helgacercle? I think that card has potential, double hit and a more wide spread aoe compared to cone like attack on templeshooter. Skill cd’s are also shorter and when riding helgacercle would provide a better mdef for the character/has better itself.

I would love to test it with a higher level but I don’t have the card, I only was able to test it on level one with a friends card which I gave back right after since he liked to collect.

Maybe they should let Desmodus heal the summon.
That would certainly be valuable given later damage that the thing takes.

1 Like