Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Ok, thx.

Welp, seems like I have a new thing to farm

240 to 360?? I thought red gems increase max matk by 180 (90 average) at level 5.

really depends on which star

so are worth to have an sorc to play as dps or just for fun? And wich builds are the best in dps case?

I see.

I’ve been mulling over the Five Hammer option… but… I don’t really like the high variation. Assuming I put in LV6 gems (+240 max atk ea.), that gets me an increase ranging from +45 to +1200 (average 645).

Would Catacombs Club be viable? If I fit it with 2 level 6 gems, I’ll get a +303 - +783 bonus. The average damage I get from this (543) is lower than Five Hammer’s, but when I break down the numbers, I end up raising my minimum attack quite a bit (so the increase is more consistent) and I do get an extra +1500 hp.

The other thing that makes five hammer so great is that its amazing for leveling new characters.

It’s really up to you at that point

When are we getting the kTos buffs?

Which is a good equipment for sorc now at 300+ lvls, is still viable to use plate armor? Cause cloth is what gives int whuch increases the dmg of the summons

I haven’t played this game in a while (6 months or more).

Is there a summon that’s as useful or more so then Templeshooter yet?

no, templeshooter is still the best card to use.

However Riding is getting some buff on Ktos, you can be able to deal a lot of damage without consume extra mana. Not mention IMC made Templeshooter’s auto atk work with Necro’s debuff.

Sorcerer
Summon Servant
[ DEC 1 ]11
Fixed a bug where this skill can be casted while jumping

Riding

[ DEC 1 ]11
[Riding: Enhance Ability15] attribute has been added
○ Increases the Physical Attack and Magical Attack boosted by the Sorcerer’s Magic Attack by 1% per attribute

[ DEC 1 ]11
Additional SP consumption from Riding has been removed (Summoning’s SP consumption is still maintained)
When Riding, the character’s defense is also added to the Summon’s defense

Pyromancer, linker and Sorcerer will become a sweet combine with insane mix of magic and physical damage. Great aoe damage for farming (even end game), high dps and nice burst for boss fights

I remember someone saying if you use quickcast before summoning, the summoned devil gets a perma 50% atk, is this true?

Also does this work with chappa cards and summoning?

Quick Cast and Chapparation cards work with Summon Familiar, but it won’t work on Summoning. Summoning only snapshots your INT for the devil’s stats.

Since Riding will be revamped to add the caster’s magic attack, though, it might work if you use QC/SP pot before mounting and last until you dismount? No idea.

Quick Cast’s attribute does not increase your magic attack, only your magic damage. You won’t see difference in your stats, only on damage of magical skills.

random19201
Aug '16

new CD of few other cards, from left to right, screenshot… I’m too lazy to do so :stuck_out_tongue:

And there seems to be a graphic glitch on the CD, for example when you morph and ride again right after you use a long CD skill, the remaining CD will still show on the new summon, but you can still use the skill.

flammidus 30s 3s
harpeia 30s 3s
riteris 10s 3s
necroventer 5s 3s 25s
netherbovine 30s 1s
mummyghost 15s 3s
cyclops 20s 3s
shadowgaler 5s 3s
specter monarch 30s 3s
carberus 10s 3s 25s
throneweaver 30s 3s
Unknocker 30s 3s 3s <-shared-> 3s

in my server the cooldowns are very long and nothing like these cooldowns. Is this old cooldowns that have been nerfed or new cooldowns that eventually will make it to my server? Anyone know anything about short riding boss move cooldowns coming my way?

We had the short cooldowns for a while too but for some reason this was changed again. :confused:

These CD changes were never mentioned in the patchnotes as I recall (I’m sorry if I remember wrong) which is rather disappointing.

So it is something that was nerfed then? I’ll never enjoy these short cooldowns ; ;

What are the sorc riding cooldowns like in Ktos right now? Long like ours or short like this list?

The Sorc skills CD’s were linked to actual boss mobs.
Bosses were spamming their more annoying attacks all the time and people were complaining

That can’t be true. The herpiea in salus missions spams her charge back to back every 3 seconds and my herpies charge cooldown is 9-10 seconds.

I have a question:

My current set up is Wiz1 Cryo1 Link2 Summon2.

Does taking Warlock make sense if I haven’t invested in SPR at all? Or will the spells be too costly?

Dont get SPR at all. This stat is for some priests only. Your SP problems are solved by using lvl15 condensed SP potions.