Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Didnt know that… I missed a lot of updates…

Well, the Sorc is gonna collect dust for now. Gonna try and experiment with other builds.

So what skills do Sorc2 peeps that go Warlock 2 typically level? Just hit Warlock and trying to figure out what to do? :s

And the AI stopping randomly is pretty annoying -.- thought it was a new bug thrown on top of the hundreds of unfixed bugs on this poor buggy mess of a class.

Hi y’all. Just got back to ToS after a long while. Rank reset voucher excites me, but the only char I can really apply it to is my Sorc (since all my other chars are currently below LV50 :grin:).

Been looking up all the changes that have been added into the game. Now I’m stuck between a few choices. I’m hoping I can get some help or advice. So, here’s what I’m trying to decide on:

1. Pyro2-Link1-Sorc2-
    A. Necro1-Sage1
    B. Necro2
  2. Pyro2-Link2-Sorc2-
    A. Necro1
    B. Sage1
  3. Cryo3-Sorc2-
    A. Necro1-Sage1
    B. Necro2

I’m taking Necro mainly so I have FC and more importantly, decay (for the high-mdef mobs when I get to LV300+), and it’s a toss-up between Necro2 (Corpse Tower for stationary meatshield + more FC dmg) and Sage1 (Missile Hole).

For Link2, I like this for the 3-sec HK and 8 links on the JP. Sure, 8 links isn’t that big of an improvement compared to 6 (with Dandel), but then again, at Level 5, the links last only 50 hits before they break. Level 10 makes 'em last twice that much.

Lastly, build #3 (whether I take 3A or 3B) is something I am seriously considering because I’ve read Link-immune mobs are common at LV300 onwards, and having played Pyro2-Link1 for so long, I realized how much I need the CC to stay alive when the mobs focus on me. (If only Fire Pillar had a faster cooldown!) Granted, Agny Necklace may boost the strength of Pyro skills enough to make them viable at these high levels, but I’m sure I can somewhat offset this by trading Agny for its Ice counterpart when IMC decides to release it.

Any thoughts? Advice? I’m open to suggestions. Thanks again.

Hey guys, I always wanted to make a sorc build so I’ve decided to put one together. Any tips would be appreciated.

Current Plan is:
Wiz 1
Pyro 1
Link 2
Sorc 2
Warlock 2

My main concern is whether I should go Pyro 1 Linker 2 or Pyro 2 Linker 1. Would either of those be better than the other?

My main concern is whether I should go Pyro 1 Linker 2 or Pyro 2 Linker 1. Would either of those be better than the other?

Link2 gives you 8 robust links, a 3-sec hangman’s knot, and buff-sharing. But you’re left with Fireball and Flame Ground to do damage with, and you have no CC other than HK.

Pyro2 will give you Fire Pillar (good damage, with some CC for enemies caught in the center), more fireball ticks, and the option of having level 10 Fire Wall as a source of burst damage when under pressure with no time to whip out those balls (which tends to happen when your summon’s AI is causing it to spaz out instead of getting the heat off of you). But in exchange, your links break faster and hangman’s knot lasts 1.5 seconds, which isn’t very long when you consider cast animations and such.

Pyro2-Link1 has been enjoyable for me whenever I go solo. For party play, the links break instantly within a second or two of casting, but it doesn’t frustrate me as much as I am not dependent on the FB-JP-HK combo for burst damage – melee players kicking my balls around and completely ruining the combo isn’t that big of a deal for me when I have FP and FW to contribute to the DPS.

Necro2 and 3 are for afk farming only. It is slow and just like sorc it is a subject to change. So, necro1-sage definitely. I would go pyro2-link for not rely only on sorc2 damage with high cooldowns.

1 Like

I prefer Sorc more than Necro as far as summoner classes go. Anyway, sounds like damage is preferable over CC.

Thanks! :smiley:

Wiz3? Useless now? Because create Wiz3 and Link2.

Well, wizz3 is heavly outshined by pyro circles now with agny. I still have my wizz 3 link sorc 2 warlock 2, I don’t dislike the build, but I know that right now I’ll never do the same damage the pyro will do. But I expect that agny one day will be tweaked or they will implement similar necklaces with different atributes (maybe some dark propriety scalling? pls???). Otherwise, the wizz 3 boosts all of warlock skills damage, which is really nice, but that is as far as it goes. maybe with R9 and R10 this build will be more relliable.

Really, expected implement similar necklaces

has anybody tried chrono2/Sorc? Does the 300 ATKSPD really help the TS burst more DMG?

Has anybody tried chrono2/Sorc? Does the 300 ATKSPD really help the TS burst more DMG?

No. Their “normal attacks” are actually skills, and therefore not affected by attack speed

1 Like

It is not 300% atkspd. This buff gives like 15-20% aspd depending on your ping, and to auto attacks only. I could not notice any difference on summons at all.

Blut card summon

Auto attack is bugged, it doesn’t go off

It has the poison pit skill and aoe knockback

das a huge summon if anything :sweat_smile:

no videos of naktis or lithorex yet? :cry:

Hey. I want to ask which Weapon i should use with my C2 Sorc and C1 WL.
what you are thinking about five hammer + 5 good red gemstones? or have anyone a better idea ? current lvl 246

5 hammer with 5 level 5 red gem is the most suitable.

This will be the best weapon until level 315 where you can choose to replace it with the purple mace (if no plans to transcend) or purple rod (if you want to transcend). The purple rod will only be better than the purple mace after stage 3 transcend.

Orange weapons are luxury and are obviously better than than the purples but require a significant investment.

1 Like

Sorry if I sound stupid, but what exactly makes that hammer so good?

You can put 5 gems into it.

Each red gem gives you roughly 240-360 max magic attack (depending on what star)

The way this game works is that it picks a random number between max and min for your final damage

assuming you go budget and do 5 gems of 240 max attack (120 average)

you’ll do an average of 600 matk which greatly outclasses most rods and staffs in that area