Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Lol riding is this strong ?

In ktos, Riding has been changed so that the Summon gets up to 200% of your magic attack added when using Riding

1 Like

Sorcs are interesting class because of the card system in it, are there any viable cards aside from TS? if only IMC can do some skill buffs on other devils then it would be such a fun class

wow 200% tht kinda worthy to use 8x chap when using boss skil to stack with riding i think

afaik helga skill cancel magic circle xD

Donā€™t forget she actually used flesh cannon just before riding, so thatā€™s extra misisile damage from templeshooter.

Eh soā€¦

1.8x INT (affected by card %)
Then each point of Int for yourself is 1 magic attack.

Looking like more than 4 damage per INT then.

decay now works with TS missile? before it doesnt work

Difinetely does according to the video. Mobs on tree get double damage compared to those further from it (where she cast flesh cannon)

i see, but FC have limited AAR, shogoth or DP can do it as well with no restriction on AAR

I agree with you, that cryo-sorc necro build looks really promising: dirty pole + frost pillar + riding TS should do massive damage now. Also flesh cannon lvl 5 does considerable damage with its high number of hits and you still have rank 8 free for Sageā€™s utility or enchanterā€™s lightning buff which combos quite well with cryomancerā€™s freeze atribute!

yeah but I wanna gamble for sorc3, since its an r7 class that is so underwhelming, so I think they gonna get buff soon as well, evocation and desmodus

Looks the same to me. All crits are 31k and non crits are 20k. Iā€™m not seeing anything double or half of that

Pay attention to the bottom right corner, youā€™ll see monsters getting hit for 15k on crits and 10k normal. Numbers seems consistent with decay debuff for missile damage.

Iā€™m waiting for the rank reset to change my build (cryo3sorc3) to wiz3 link1 sorc 3, and for rank 8 I dont know yetā€¦ maybe warlock because still have more dmg than rune casterā€¦:smirk:

its really weird since all the mobs that are hit with frost pillar doesnā€™t have decay as well because FC wonā€™t hit more than 5mobs or even less at once and yet all still gets the same damage with decay or without decay on them.4

and I just noticed he started the combo with half hp of mobs already. I thought he obliterated the mobs at full hp lol

Lol why the change if i may ask

Instead im changing my current Wiz3 Ele3 Sorc Sage to Cyro3 Sorc3 Lock lol

The owner of the vid said Decay affects Templeshooter damage in KToS.

You could defeintely lose that sorc 3 for lock 2 though =D

@Jaddin
Because with cryo 3 I have no damage at allā€¦ also just a few offensive skillsā€¦ wich doesnt help me muchā€¦ and Im at lv 322 with the purple blunt weapon I have like 2,6k m atk , but cryo skills plus demodus and evocation are both weakā€¦since I love sorc, wiz 3 link1 will be better for what I wantā€¦

Still thinking about rank 8 ā€¦ warlock , necromancer or rune caster ā€¦ cant decide yet.

1 Like

Hey guys, with this new reset rank i have alot of question to answer before i reset, sooo, i was thinking pick socer 2 (i really like ride ideia) , then with agniā€™s coming ( i hope ), i was planning Wiz>Pyro2>Link1(DandeL)>Socer2>Alche2 or Wiz>Pyro3>Socer2>Alch2 , so with one is better for socer2?
Im not familiar with high level maps 300+, link still useful or more dmg put pyro3 is better with socerer ride.