Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

@Mellos

Keep in mind that your summon will die in less than a minute (300+maps)… and the skill has 60 seconds CD… so u better choose classes with high damage, wich not includes alchemist… or you will be unable to use ride… and yes link is very usefull…

Hey My Sorcer Friendy i hope you can help me with my Build.
Currently im C1 Wiz -> C3 Cryo - C2 Sorc. First i think about getting on C1 WL -> C1 Sage but now i think to get for C1 Linker -> C1 Sage.

I want to play pve/pvp

I hope you can help me

I’d definetely go Necro 1 Sage with that build. Cryo gives you enough mob control, and sorc 2’s templeshooter has some nice missile area multi hit skill.

With necro 1 you’d have another Single target nuke (flesh cannon) and very easy to apply forms of decay with shogoth and dirty pole 9as well as flesh cannon, though with limited aoe attack ratio).

Now sage offers probably the best survivability you can get ingame as of now with missile hole.

That combo has a good balance of utility and support with Cryo and Sage (and Necro to some extent via area decay) without giving up too much damage.

the thing with cryo is you only have CC, summons do stuffs on their own and the tree with riding TS is much like icewall+pp combo with a minute CD, even if we get the cryo CD on tree in won’t make much a difference TS normally atttacking those CCd with the tree. I don’t wanna run around doing nothing waiting for the summon skill to CD.

atm only TS has the most damage out of the summons, maybe other monster cards get buff next time and can still do decent utility, damage, tanking or support. THey just die too fast

2x Superior Psychic Band

sadly exchange shop item

Thats why im thinking about make a Pyro2 or 3 > Socerer 2 , bcus you can kill with pyro combo and them while whiting for pyro CD you can use ride+(warlock/necro , whatever you pick for rank8).

Pyro C3, Sorc C3.
Problem is flipping Elementalists with Rain and Storm calling start pissing all over your crap, and of course people moving bosses/enemies out of your aoes.

@DogeSummoner @moises_andre12

Hey guys and the rest

I cant decide on which build to reset for my sorc lol i need help decisions in pro and con and interactions build between everything of opinion from u guys

1.) Wiz3 Ele3 Sorc2 = my current build is Wiz3 Ele3 Sorc Sage . thinking to reset this as i can dps while station Summon properly

2.) Wiz Cyro3 Sorc2 Lock2 = I kinda like the concept of frost tree and summon aim nicely with riding skill but im not sure how is lock2 dmg without wiz3 , is it still good ? or really bad ?

3.) Wiz3 Link Sorc2 Lock2 = Well … this build dps would be good for dmg but feels plain boring to me idk lol

I’m still trying to understand why would they use rain when you have a pyro3 in your party… I mean… you can’t unsee a flame pillar lv10… feelsbad watching my stuff getting extinguished.

@Jaddin
In my opinion,

1. This should be okay, but
    CON: you’ll have to invest a lot in INT/matk to overcome the monsters’ high magic defenses or rely only in your sorcerer’s skill to kill’ em
    PRO: greater AoE killing

2. CON: Same as the previous but at smaller degree
    PRO: Lock has more base damage, cryo gives tons of freezes and mdef passive with shield.

3. PRO: This should be good for solo
    CON:but for parties i’m finding 50 hits of joint penalty are not enough. It might be better for a coordinated party, but for random queue it just breaks too fast (sometimes < 3 seconds)

1 Like

i rly appreciate ur input in this cuz i need these opinion by tmr haha wanna reset asap , cant wait too long till jan17 lol , the urge to reset immediately lol

If u were me , which is ur choice ?

Initially i wanted option 2. Having subzero shield/bats/dt surrounding me but i wonder without wiz3 is lock2 dmg still viable for me ?

Much easier setup to use riding with frost tree and speaking of which why no riding attribute tmr patch ugh T.T

Of these i too would go on the second. Locks’ balls also are an extra annoying shield :stuck_out_tongue:

The attribute is from a patch that seems to be after we are getting tomorrow (looks like we are getting updated until 10th of nov). This patch also has the Ride change which is basicly the same as the attribute but is not in our patch notes… i wonder if we are getting this :thinking:

1 Like

:S hopefully well get em tmr !

1 Like

Sometimes I flip out when I’m still number 1 despite half my spells getting rained out…

Edit: Whelp now with Agny Im number 1 just by dropping Fire Pillar while TS and Salaimon AA lol.

1 Like

What kind of monstrosity is this? Can someone tell me what attribute this is?

Right now Boarding your Summon adds your Magical attack to its damage.
With the attribute, that effect is increased by 1% per level up to 100% (aka it will get double your magical attack).

1 Like

any idea hw much the riding attribute total cost? so i can prepare the $ when it arrive here :3

Btw my friend told me when were riding , summon suppose to tank for us . Is it true?

Cuz tht video i dnt see the user getting hit/miss/block instead TS getting hit only when riding

74 mil for level 100

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/attributes/208011

So, the bonus appears on the grimory, that’s cool.

It is, sort of. You’ll avoid most(if not all) boss damage. Normal monsters still hit you though.

Ktos added new guild events and one of them have naktis as a boss so I guess there’s a high chance we got a new demon lord summon? :slight_smile:

Hopefully it’ll be a good one considering the changes made on sorcerer…

1 Like