Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Considering how sp burn way faster with riding theyre only boosting tht insignificant damage is still unworthy lol

What is the best card equipped for sorcerer???
(I mean equipped card, not grimoire)

probably deathweaver

Right now its card count % recovering 3% sp when u attack boss

But in ktos deathweave was changed to card count % recovering 3% sp when boss attack u

Still good tho imo

She didnā€™t use rapid shot though, so sad :frowning:

Helgasercle video for yā€™all

I do hope they revert the boss CD

1st skill is an aoe targeted knock back?

2nd Skill is a magic circle that hits 5 times (Supposedly 3 sec CD if they revert the boss CD)

2 Likes

Why there are no sorc builds with kino 3?

The CC from PP,GP,MF and Raise must help the summon to be more effective.

What do you guys think?

because kino 3, that is needed for kino to truly shine, shares the same circle as sorc 1, this create a huge clash in sorcerers builds, because again sorcerer is not so strong alone and also needs at least circle2 to shine as well , so it needs further ranks (7 -8 ) with other builds to be good.
so letā€™s say: you take kino 3 -sorcerer 2/3, this would means that or you will lose WL later on, or other rank 7-8 class, like linker-sage and so on.
So in the end you are not comparing kino3 with sorcerer, but KINO 3 with with rank 7 or 8 class that you would not be able to pick up :(.
So this clash means that kino3 would not be so useful after all, since you would sacrifice a lot of stronger circles.

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, missing classes in future sucks. You are right.

But in gameplay, do you think they have a good sinergy?

Actually, I am not worried in losting 7 circle. At this moment the question on my mind is: kino3+sorc2 can be strong?

Remember that PP and GP are SP drains, not really a problem normally anymore but I think it could be difficult for a sorcerer since sorcerer already has enough difficulties with SP as it is.

Iā€™m not entirely sure if it would be a problem but I just wanted to throw this out here that its possible.

if you are asking in a pve environment, i could say that they are good, but not strongest>> the linker version would be fair better, in team play and solo play as well.
In PVP i would say that they would not work.
Kino could do everything a kino does and do good , but if we take a loot at the synergy there is none, for kino the most powerful weapon in pvp is raise, and with sorc2 summon, you could do a nice damage in the raise timeā€™s or even use the bats , but it would never kill someone with a good hp, like swords or clerics, so i would say that they do not work, so no, it is not so good as well.
well, this does not mean that they are not viable, is just that we have fair better options in the same circles like i have said before , so it depends on you, if you like them you could play with them, but at least for me i do not see it doing so well.
On a side note: kinos spells have changed to soul prop in ktos, maybe this could change things on his damage scale, who knows?.

Thanks again for the reply, guys!

Iā€™ve got a good insight about the build with all this info and thoughts.

So, Kino 3 Sorc 2 can be good, but not THAT good.

I will keep researching the best build for my kino3. Unfortunately, it will not be a Sorcā€¦

I havenā€™t played in a couple of months, but back when I did, my main was a Cyro 1 Psycho 3 Sorc 2 and I did very good in pvp, able to get top 10 in both 2 v 2 and 5 v 5. Raise I would combo with Ice Wall PP with bats. I also would start the Temple Shooter burst skill and ME where I casted it, snaring people and making them take the full burst. Itā€™s basically a CC support with a few burst tricks. Not sure what to go for with rank 8 though. You could do warlock to have more moves on rotation, or go Sorc 3 to maxout your summoning aspect. I suppose Sage is an option too but Iā€™m not sure how well that synergizes yet. Iā€™d certainly say itā€™s a strong PvP setup though, but you need to have decent skill so that you can consistently pull off your combos and know when to do so. Itā€™s basically the CC focused version of the build. Gear will be important since your dmg options are more limited due to a lot of CC focus.

If you want to focus just on dmg, you probably would want to go for that dark wizard build moises made a thread about. I think itā€™s wiz 3, linker 1, sorc 2, warlock 2? Youā€™ll be able to deal out more damage yourself consistently, but youā€™ll probably want to play off an ally CC to have an easier time landing stuff.

Google translate told me this week in ktos Ride will also share your summonā€™s defense with you and will no longer consume extra SP(still have the Summoning SP drain 1%/3s). Waiting for a proper translation :smiley:

1 Like

this week ktos patch has buff for sorc? yasss

waiting for rank reset so i can reset my Wiz3 Ele3 Sorc Sage to Sorc2 <3

well, iā€™m do not want to be too happy about the changes . But it seems that IMc have truly read my suggestion. and implemented it with some changes of course .
remember my previous suggestion? at that time i have made a suggestion to rework evocation, where we would gain stats based on the card equiped after transforming in the boss.
now they changed the riding skill to have the same effect as my suggestion. the translation says that we will again defensive stats from the equipped card, just like my suggestion, but without transformation on the boss and with the riding skill of course since it require a lot less work than creating a skill from scratch, but without doubt they must have read my suggestion, since it is so similar.
i believe we should do more brainstorm in the thread and send to IMC because maybe, just maybe, some of other suggestions here could be made in the game in the future.

They are focusing on keep riding, so if they allow to use other sorcererā€™s skills and work on the bosses cooldowns we can finally have some diversity.

The new attribute is expensive asf 74mil to max :confused:

Hopefully someday they boost sorc dps too =/ , the dps is soooooooooooooo low even boss skill dmg

Or at least let sorc3 have auto skill like falcon3 =/

They did, while riding your summon scale twice or something your stats with the attribute.

@DogeSummoner

which new attribute? :stuck_out_tongue:

This one According to our translators it increses the summons attack based on the sorcererā€™s matk