Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Salaimons burn chance should be doubled, and its burn damage tripled

I agree, evocation should be a non-sustainable offensive skill.

Iā€™m thinking something like this: evocation to inflict 5 hits (meaning 5x damage than current ridiculous 1 hit formula and not to mention a revised formula with bonus scaling) and each hit will have a chance to inflict debuff/abnormal status based on the secondary card equiped on grimoire

This way, secondary cards will have more ā€˜meaningā€™ and user can use the cards according to their own or party needs (eg: harpiea to reduce MATK and/or inflict silence, TS to inflict bleeding and/or reduce crit resistance, etc). And will show Sorcerer as an offiensive-utility class

It will take a lot of work for IMC to make this happen (assuming they listen and want to lol :p). But then again, they started the complication with this class lol

I really like your idea, increasing the damage of the skill might not even be necessary depending on the debuffs and other improvements to the class as a whole.

I agree, I mean whats the point of having so many options to choose from if all but one is invalid. :confused:

i never play as wizard class and now i created a pyro (to be a sorc) but i have some doubt.

sorc 3 is a good way ? pyro 2 > link > sorc ?

warlock at rank 8 to a sorc 3 is a good choise our sage is better ?

Warlock out dps Sorc3 but then who knows Sorc3 gets buff in future cuz its very obviously weak for a c3 class and the 2 new skill adds ntg to the table

Maybe ( just speculation, theyll add auto skill for sorc in circle3 )

Sorc3 mostly for 15 bats lol , lock at r8 will be ur dps mode if u go sage its not worth because duplicated bats dont do damage , only act as shield

• if u summoned bats then use missile hole , ur bats will get the buff , ur teammate will not and missile hole buff is limited , 3-5 ppl

Iā€™m currently pyro 3 sorc 3. The grimoier and bats lvl 15 serve me well. One thing left is Agni Necklace then iā€™m good to go

However for the rank 8 iā€™m planning to take linker to enhance aoe capability. Warlock c1 might not be enough to take on those hi mdef monsters and Sage is dissapointingā€¦

Iā€™m currently Wiz3>Link1>Sorc2 and really enjoying it, I might very well go for Sorc3 but Iā€™m going to start with W1 just in case I find it more enjoying or more profitable to max first (assuming there will be rank 9+10 and i can go Wiz3>Link1>Sorc3>warlock3)

They really need to give Sorcerer some love tough on their rank 3 spells from what I have seen.

But more importantly equal out some of the other bosses to make it a different choice for different situations or no clear top pick because itā€™s a bit sad to only use TS because you will otherwise lose to much dmg.

uhmmm pyro 3 its realy nice but i gonna take sorc 3 and thing more about my rank 8 ā€¦ who knows

salamion hit fire damage ? or its neutral ?

Fire and magic.
/20bats

Tell me please, why the WIZ 1 CRIO3 SORC 3 builds are not popular now? )))

I have that build :confused:
I think its mostly overshadowed by wiz3->linker since sorc 3 is garbage and folks go for warlock to have more dps, Pyro2->linker(pyro->linker2) is also on the bright spot due to Agni Necklace that should be arriving anytime soon.

Cryo3 is mostly used by Chrono to add crowd control on top of support or in PVP builds

Todayā€™s ktos patch:
BUGFIX: (not certain but it mentions evocation, desmodus and ride
BALANCE: Bosses recieve stats from the summoner while riding
GENERAL: cards equipped in skills wont drop anymore(unconfirmed)

waiting for gwens translation but at least they are trying something. Might aswell return to my sorc \o/

2 Likes

@DogeSummoner

regarding bugfix: Most likely related to bosses cooldown being big again.

balance: that is mot likely about the fact that TS hits way less on rapid shot than on normal attack (?)

general: thank god.

Finally, a reason to use riding! ā€¦More.

Nice to hear about the balance. Now, perhaps the question is: Which charā€™s stats added to the summon? Base stats only or other complimentary stats (matk, crit rate, stat from equipments, etc) are added as well? Because I wish for more reason to add more matk than just a sole purpose of buffing my pyro 3 @_@

http://pastebin.com/UW369pYh

INT stats, though Iā€™m not really sure what does this mean.

but now full INT build should be a better choice.

ā–ŗ Riding:
ā—‹ Whilst Riding, the summonā€™s ATK/Magic ATK increase scaling with the characterā€™s INT stat.
- Sorcererā€™s Magic Attack Power affects the damage bonus and not buffs. (This means that INT, Equipped Gear, Base Magic Attack Power are the only things calculated in increasing the power of your Summon.)

dmg increase only 2k :S

Not much for a ā€œboss summonā€ imo T.T

yep sad :confused: and sp say good bye fast