@harrisonwalkerbr
I havenā€™t forgotten about you.

Any vids of sorc3 at endgame?

Finally I have some:
Vs mobs

At Uphill defence

3 Likes

do you know the boss she is using?
i think is one of the demon lords, but i can not seem to remember the name, the one who have blood like spells.

Yes, it is Demon Lorde Mirtis.
Please be careful if you decide to bring your Card to the 4 star maps

https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/58248

Mirtis is a 2 hit knockback?

Doesnā€™t seem that impressive sadly

1 Like

It was quite nice to hold back mobs at Uphill defence (second vid).
Takes a while to knockback kill mobs, and rank 8 mobs though.

Thanks for the video! I looked through the channel and I didnā€™t see mirtis skills which sucks =(

Mirtis, examined thoroughly

3 Likes

well, lately iā€™m not playing on my sorc anymore, seems to me that IMC is giving all the love for druid transformation spell and sorc is only having ā– ā– ā– ā–  throw at him.
it would be so better if we had at least a similar transformation like druidā€™s in the place of this riding skill, or at least one that allowed us to use all skills when mounted just like druid now can use skills from earlier ranks when he uses his transformation.
hell iā€™m not know if you all agree with me but having my sorcerer fuse-transform in my summon would be far cool than riding it like a animal, even more when we have many monsters with a human-like body, it simple seems uncool in most summons.
that and the skill use on normal atk on strong cards like the demon lord or stronger bosses would truly make sorc shine again, after all even if we take in consideration everything TS is still the best even as low level boss, so there is not even reason to collect most demon lord cards anymore.
edit: if anyone have a rexipher on silute please pm me :slight_smile: i still want one.

2 Likes

I play sorc c3 and i would love for Sorc to have more control of the Grimoire (excluding morph and riding) instead of just ā€œmove to targetā€. It would be great if Sorc in TOS has the same ability as Sorc in RO @_@

1 Like

Hi I just started a few days ago and someone gave me 4 one star cards:Ellaganos 2x, Tomb Lord and Riteris. Am I safe to equip them? because I randomly enter wrong parts of maps with extremely high mobs that 1 shot me and i lose my gems, i heard you also lose your cards is that right?

Also what one is the best Ellagos, Tomb lord or Riteris.

Equip them in your grimoireā€¦? or equip them on your character.

Also considering you just started a few days ago, unless youā€™re already lvl 230 you dont have to worry about losing cards.

You start losing them at 4* (Four Star) maps. Thats like Lvl 280++ zones.

And by then the answer is no, dont bring your cards with you until they fix it.

As for the bestā€¦ to equip? I have no idea.

Best to USE as your summon (this is a sorceror thread after all) - none of them. Get Templeshooter.

@windrincar_8192 , @nery_ma send a ticket to IMC with your thoughts , this would help

Hi and yes I meant equip them in my grimoire and summon them, first I have to decide on my Summoner build though. as Iā€™m stuck with one choice left to make:

What as 4th Rank, I am Wiz3 and have to pick something to ā€˜fillā€™ before I can pick summoner.

Iā€™m not sure what I could possibly take at rank1 that I will not regret later.

On a side note I love exploring and have died countless times on a lvl 200++ map, some of them are one exit away from a lvl 50 map lol.

i had made a long wall text about changes in the past mostly about this ridding skill that should be a transformation like druid or something similar , i was going to post on the suggestion board but later on i simple lost my motivation, mainly when druid changes start to come with his transformation (skill side) but nothing came with sorcerer i was waiting for them to put those changes in sorc as well but again there is no more motivation to post it anymore right now i just try to keep update with the news about sorcerer because it takes me a long time to write texts like that because of my lack of English grammar and so on (iā€™m not native English speaker), so i will just wait for IMC to do his thing maybe in the future once i got my hands on my rexipher card it will give me my motivation back to work on it and play with it.

linker 1 is the best choice , and since youā€™re wiz 3 u can go sorc 2/ 3 then sage, or sorc 2 warlock 2

wow so lucky. You just started and someone gave you a bunch of cards including Tomb Lord. Iā€™d like to know who that someone is. The rest of us new sorc suffers from lack of cards.

Iā€™m pretty sure that ones the best out of those 3, but TempleShooter is still the best for sorc.