Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

The multi-hit skill (rapid fire?) was previously 60s~ cd, so it got cut in half.
The “shoot at the sky” AOE used to be more than 60s cd, now only 5s.
The 180 AOE used to be more than 60s too.

Holy hell that’s a pretty big buff tbh o-o

Damnit I have to try all my cards out now.

I think it was 40 sec before on rapid shot cooldown.

Cool to know Sorcerer is getting “buffed”.

Ahh tyvm i appreciate it <3 scrapping warlock and going sorc2 for my elesorc now :open_mouth:

maybe there are summons worthy besides TS :open_mouth:
I’ll have to get another lv 1 TS to check

@DogeSummoner

Hope so, gonna test all my character’s cards as soon as it’s released to see if there’s something new and good :smiley:

Cerberus looks enticing. Not sure if summons will proc the effect though.

It reads like [Card Rank]% chance to regain 10% sp from killing Medium Monsters. <-- Grind spots has a lot of these

[Card Equip Effect] [Maximum★]% chence of recovering 1% SP when attacked by Medium Monsters source

if i’m not mistaken, “[Maximum★]%” gets your highest star equipped of this type, so you should only use one :confused:

Nuale didnt get anything new added to her. >:c

Chapparitions lightning / Netherbovine’s stomp / Templeshooter’s Circle AoE/ Shadowgaler’s “shoot into air and wait for it to come down” attacks are now spammable (basically most of the demon cards ‘3’ skill)

Best part? Flame lord’s fire ‘mines’ are now spammable. Fps drops all around.

Verdict: Templeshooter still the best.

Edit:

Has it been confirmed if sorceror summons scale with Drk Atk?

Im so jelly u guys get to spam sorc skills T.T

I have yet to wait till r8 ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the pain is real

Trust me xD Dont overhype it!

I was… quite excited when I heard that they lowered the total cd’s

“Oh I wonder if that might make some other summons viable then!” I thought.

Nope. Now I just spend most of my time sitting on my temple, pressing 3.

Add that to the fact that it’s not really a ‘spam’ due to the before and after animation lock that happens.

But I digress, it’s a step in the right direction at least.

I’m getting my Sorc 2 on rank 9. (If there are no good rank 9 which I highly doubt). Can’t get to squeeze Sorc 2 and Necro 3 together.

Anyway, can anyone confirm that summons will proc the %chance to regain back sp?

If want to spam skill on TS, I recommend to do the AOE fire combo (F) 1st then the rapid shooting (S), since the AOE animation is shorter.

Waiting all 3 skill to finish will drain our sp down to very low.

quick cast affect skills from summon?

no :grinning:

:jack_o_lantern:

I do like Cyclops spammable Knockdown. It wasn’t spammable before IIRC.

All the cards that gives dark property attack, if the card is level 1 gives 1 dark property attack. So you need a lvl 10 card for a miserable 10 dark property attack…

Is this dark property attack like the additional line of damage from Cafrisun?

Card Tip:

If you’re seeking for min-maxing the usage of cards do it like this:

If you don’t have interest for % cards, which all have specific uses, o for a 0 CON build, full INT and use either HP or CON cards, they are given by 120 or 10 each, respectively.

I plan on going FULL INT until level 500 or whichever the max level is and stack 10 of those Yeti cards (hope someone can tell me where to get those)

At that point 12k HP from cards will give you around 150 CON worth of HP. Full CON builds should use CON cards as CON gives more than just HP.

Stacking the same stat in this is what make values like 1,7k INT at level ~450~500 possible because of how much more you get after 500 points (369 invested).

yes, the sorc buff gives 50 dark property attack, this card lv1 gives just 1

As moises saids its better to use con or hp cards.