Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

wiz3>linker>sorc2>wl or wiz>cyro3>sorc2>wl??

help me guys

i have a question, is it worthit to keep leveling your cards to 20 stars if possible? i’m a sorc1necro1. thinking of making my summon stronger by going 20 stars or better save cards for future cards? thank you :slight_smile:

Yes it’s possible that it’s not intended that way. We can only hope

We will see after the KTOS update :slight_smile:

@RubyMoony wow, thats a brilliant Idea for sorc 3. So how do we let the dev hear this? haha. I would be happy if that happens.

1 Like

it’s only possible to level it to 10 stars now. Its better you save cards.

Yep, save them. You are going to spend a lot of them when the new card system arrives. There is no point in going over lv 10 for now.

Wiz3linkersorc2wl for pure dps build wizcryo3sorc2wl for cc with dps…

1 Like

thanks, but i have a question, if a go sorc 3 focus on summon, pyro c3>sorc c3 is a good choice? quick cast does not affect the summon , and rank 8 I’d get sage … what u think??

hello, im having some troubles with my summon, my character seems like autotargeting my templeshooter in pve and pvp and sometimes i have to unsummon to do stuff like talking to npc or using cc skills like telekinesis, i end using it on my summon and wasting a skill, and this is bad in pvp, veery bad.
anyone knows whats going on? lock target is not activated (crtl key)

I think is best option with sage of course. Wiz3 quick cast dont benefit that much pyro3 because the spell damage base of pyro spells is very low in my opinion and dont affect summons as you said. Its affects the bats, but having only two spells thats affects quick cast is not enough (magic missiles and bats), thats why if you want to be wiz3 its better sorc2 and warlock; if you want pyro its better pyro3 sorc3 sage. Before, the sorc meta in korea was pyro1, link2, sorc3; but now is another history.
Obviously I believe the ultimate pyro build would be Pyro3, Thau3, Sage.
Yes Pyro is easier with links, but if you have the eoe of temple shooter and the aoe of pyro spells you will be fine at rank 5.

Finally, now is easier to trace our summon’s skill CD

1 Like

Yep, even better with sage expanding magic circles’ area. If I knew about sage and hellsbreath buff before starting i’d probably build that.

@gerardo_gcob
well… lets see if tomorrow’s update fix that

Hi, yesterday i finally got my templeshooter and was going to create a sorcerer…until today’s patch notes,
After the nerf in Linker, pyrolinker sorcer featherfoot still viable? if not, witch alternatives do i have? i’m really new in this class so i’m lost, thanks

We always had this linker nerf, it was reverted back when the first big merge patch happened accidentaly. Pyro-linker is fine and used to be meta.

Now for the featherfoot choice, we’ll have to see the new skills. For now only go for it if you are prepared to chug sp potions every 30s due to blood-sucking huge sp cost.

nice update, now the question is, where to hunt fodder cards efficiently, and where to get that Unicorn Card. :smirk:

My guess:
easier->130/190 dungeon/ common world bosses (higher drop rate/ limited cube to be obtained)
mid->fedimian mission (low drop chance/ high amount of bosses to try)
low->demon lord field boss (low drop rate/limited cube to be obtained/>200 mi health)

Riding skills got buffed.

The multi-hit skill is only at 30s cd now.
The “shoot at the sky” AOE is on 5s~ cd.
The 180 AOE is on 25s? cd.

3 Likes

we will be needing a new list where to drop all those 40 cards from this update

1 Like

May i ask compare to before how long it was for all those skills ?

Is it only TS skills cooldown reduce or other boss too if u have tried em =o

So, it seems all bosses were slightly reworked (their ID went from 50k range to 800k) link
Can someone check if Ritheris and Nuaele have skills? I’m at work now :confused:

another emergency maintenance, 2hrs… it seems cards are getting deleted when you equip them and change channels… :sweat: