Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

are there any summons whose skills have cc effects? useful ones…

like knocback, stun, knockdown, freezes or something :smiley:

ellogome, or however the spelling, has an attack that throws mobs away across the room

Forgive me if I simply didn’t notice it written here somewhere, but is it true that getting Invocation spirits doesn’t work at all with summons? I keep hearing that Warlock works much worse with Sorcerer than with Elementalist

@nammyjaja
Mummyghast has that explosion-like thing that knocks everything back. Minotaur’s basic attack should do that too, if you manage to get the card.

@SoothingTea

I heard about that but we don’t know if it’s intentional or not. Neither sorc or elememe adds much to Warlock but, usually, elememes take wiz 3 and some sorcerers take linker and those works nicely with wl due to the nature of the skills.

None of the new cleric ranks seems to buff or help Sorcs in any way(maybe kabba defense, waiting to see) goddamit imc :confused:

im planning to do this build and i want to know your opinions about it both pvp/pve.

what i had in mind when making this build was, summon all that needs to be summoned (boss, bats, bones, etc.) then transpose while/before fighting then leech blood to recover hp. And if there is changed needed to be efficient in my build, let me know. i welcome any and all criticism. I know linker is needed as a featherfoot but i want to explore any and all classes. I will be sticking only to sorcerer c2 summons as my sustain dps and thaum/featherfoot as my tanking both in pve(and pvp if possible).

Mmmm, I wonder why Sorcerer Morph is not on the list??

5th of July Notes

SKILL

Cryomancer- Snow Rolling: “Impaler Escaper”

Being unable to cast Cataphract’s “Impaler” skill on a Cryomancer even
after the Cryomancer’s Snow Rolling has been completed in a friendly
duel.

Hunter- Hounding: “What a Drag”

The companion draging a character with it when it is hit with the Hunter’s “Hounding” skill and attacks the character.

Swordman- Bash: “Bash Not! Even! Once!”

The knockback effect not applying to the target.

Rodelero/Thaumarturge - Shield Bash/Transpose : “Man of Health and Taste”

Being able to increase health stat to an absurd amount by using Shield Bash or Transpose

Dievdirby - Statue of Goddess Laima: “Idle Idol”

Certain skills not receiving the cooldown buff from the skill.

Linker- Physical Link: “A Problem Shared Is A Problem Doubled”

Damage is not reduced when using the skill.

Corsair- Jolly Roger: “Folly Roger, More Like”

Damage buff not working.

Please let us know via Support Ticket if you are experiencing other
problems. When reporting issues, please be as detailed as possible.
Screenshots, character/Team/server/class details, and timestamps would
be greatly appreciated. That way we can have more information to work
with on a more specified problem allowing it to be resolved faster.

what should i take at rank 7? or maybe reroll?

Im wizz-Cryo 2-link 1- sorc 2- ??? psycho for ice wall combo? how good is warlock at damage?? FF for heals?

wiz-cryo 2-link-sorc 2- cryo 3- R8 Rune caster or at R7

wiz-cryo 2-link-sorc 2- FF

wiz-cryo 2-link-sorc 2-Warlock

wiz-cryo 2-link-sorc 2-psicho

Help plz! >D

I would very much love to help you, but i didn’t go cyro

all i can understand is, cyro is pretty much bad without ice tree, and with ice tree, you dont need linker

and going linker gives cyro close to nothing, compare to getting ice tree

so i would be so tempted to say reroll

1 Like

@ghostreaper008

There is three things on that build to consider

• After transpose, your damage output(excluding TS) will be minimal so your magic missiles and Feather skill will be kinda weak
  • Blood sucking is too much sp for a sorc due to the disable in sp regen
  • Bone pointing is too unreliable, blood bath heals based on the base damage of the skill

HP Recovery
AddValue = [SkillAtkAdd] × 0.3
value = AddValue
return RoundDown(value)

If you still want to do it, share your experience, pls :slight_smile: I like to see different builds

@Leerin_Frontier I don’t think you should re-roll, no optmal builds only matter if you are soloing the game
-> Cryo 3 will give you more support on top of linker, using the tree between links
-> FF might be viable since you’ll won’t be using other skills besides TS
-> Warlock is nice if you’ll continue with C2

I’d wait to see all skills R8 classes have, their numbers, cooldown etc. before making a decision.

Monster Card Equip System
Previously covered in our Developer’s Blog, this feature allows you to equip Monster Cards obtained from boss monsters into slots located in your character’s inventory. Each equipped card will then grant you different benefits that you can mix and match to your best advantage. You can check out the Monster Card Equip System dev blog post here for a better rundown of all the features, just remember that some aspects of the system can be different from the post by the time it is updated on Steam.

Soon^tm

Hi Sir @DogeSummoner. My build now is wizcyro3sorc1 currently level 127 with level 3 summoning… I put 110 con then im starting on putting int.
My Templeshooter damage is 1.3K…Can i still push this damage up?

Probably, yes. I don’t like high CON builds and you’ll have 16k health @lv 280 without items which is more than enough.

thanks. Is it also good in pvp? planning to go cyro3sorc2WL…or any recommended r7?

It should be, Cryo is too good against Swords and can kill wizz, you’ll probably struggle against invisible archers and clerics tho. Anyone struggles against these anyway :confused:

1 Like

So WL is still good for this path?thank a lot

1 Like

https://youtu.be/kRc-lhhhr8Q

Here I upload a Tomb Lord Summon ^^

1 Like

What about the normal attacks? o-O

the first one is its normal attack

Wow. Its normal attacks are those spewing orbs. Amazing. It has 5 skills in various overheats. Damn. I wonder if Tomb Lord is next in line with TS.

Thanks for sharing btw!

hey guys, what build u suggest for sorcerer c3??

wiz3>linker>sorc3, wiz>cyro3>sorc3 or wiz>pyro2>linker,sorc3

help me :sweat:

Thanks!

20characters