Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

i always use morph whenever summoning is on cooldown, so that i won’t have to wait before the focus fire is on cooldown when summoned via summoning.

Thank you for the response.

How is CryoSorc for GVG though? Isnt dispeller legal in GVG?

I can say i’m enjoying my build specially in pvp or guild wars but you will truly enjoy the build once you go warlock r7 since its your burst damage… I don’t really have a burst damage during my cryosorc ranks since I am pure con build all I do that time was to perma freeze my opponent and let TS hits it 1k to 1.5k per hit but that changes after you get warlock though I have a guilldmate with 100 con pure int sorc3 that TS hits 3k per attack in pvp and guild war…

I see… Is your friend doing good in pvp/gvg though?

A 3k per hit x2 every 2 to 3 sec if thats not good then i dont know what, his main problems are the full con warlocks that burst him since his hp is not that high…

Thanks, a friend recently quit and left me his acct. I just wanna know if his pyro/linker/sorc2 is worth continuing :v:

try it, you need a lot of practice to control your mana, if you get frustrated, probably not

cyro has amazing CC

they would probably dispell your subzero shield most of the time, but having a maxed out templeshooter on the field presence can press the enemies very hard already

that beign said, i dont gvg, i only seen sorc doing gvg on videos and stuff, so not much help

Case A seems like a bug

Morph should change your pet and reset all skill cooldown

It should also take the stat of your main pet (which it doesn’t now due to a bug)

i predict a lot of socerer that going pvp in arena will cry / rant / throwing tantrum etc, asking for reset status point selling in TP shop

Btw Sorcerer troops !

Aye , where do i farm Yeti card now ? lol

I wonder if this would work:

Wiz 1 > Pyro 3 > Sorc 1 > Alche 3

imagining a Homonclus that summons a 2nd TS and also casts pyro 3 skills, looks very exciting to see 2x TS than those skull archers xD

I don’t think they would let a summon summon a summon (try to read this fast!). I really believe that Homunculus will just use Buffs, Debuffs and Deployment skills.

you dont know that, maybe when we have rank 9, we can use sage’s and with the multiple dimensions to summon summon a summon summon summon summon a summon and end up with 4 TS

Tree of Summons

I think it’s pretty unviable, but who knows?

Offtopic
I started to watch Shaman King again and noticed that a important character there is called an Onmyouji and he controls summons called Shikigamis (more info here)

Since Featherfoot’s mythology predicted about the flying stuff, I guess Onmyouji will also take the myth in consideration and become a summoner, or off-summoner, character. If yes, could fit well with Sorcs and Necros.

I think I’m gonna try it on a new char. really interested to find it out myself :slight_smile: working or not, I can still utilize the alche 3 as a money making char, hope for the best haha

Still trying to decide my r8 :confused:
Wiz->Cryo3->Sorc3

A) Linker: Tree and links afterwards because… why not?
B) Psychokino: more pvp stuff and bossing with pressure.
C)Thauma: little more support and way tankier
D)Rune Caster: Giants+Ice rune when you find swordsman that knows they can hit the goddamn wall(bonus for swag costume)
E)Sage/Enchanter: waiting to see any of them overshadow the previous choices. They don’t look promising tho

i hope they fix that Transpose bug soon

finally got sorc2 today. confirming quick cast does nothing for summon ride skills :frowning:

Going wiz 3 > x > sorc is prolly only for buffing other DPS classes like FF or WL and only having the summon as a tank/sustained DPS on the side (and maybe for switching plays when you get tired of the other)