Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

i’m curious, example cards like Tomb Lord, so those can be retrieved from the places where we first battled with them? on Tomb Lord i think it was from 3F royal mausoleum? they respawn as normal field boss?

Probably from a mission since there is a version of tomblord in a mission somewhere Noble Tomb Lord (prefix m_boss)

I was just thinking, if i become a sage in rank 8, everytime i see a qs3 trying to running shot and steal my mobs, can i open a portal and send him to the other side of the zone?

also can i prevent people from going to wb so i can solo them all? hahahahahaha

@yaladilae what does any of this have to do with sorc thread related lol

but anyway haha tht sound fun and op send them back !

@yaladilae If it affects non-hostile players :s

because we have no natural path to follow at r8 (excluding sorc2->WL) so every positive point of any class we can get is worth.

I was waiting for Shadowmancer to be r8 and had my dreams crushed

Where is everyone getting the info on new classes?

News page buddy, currently IMC released info about Wizards earlier and Swordsmen today.

Wizards
Swordsman

The swordsmen…

…Is it odd that I feel like wizards got the short end of the stick all of a sudden xD

Agree, I’m way more hyped for my Doppel c3 and Rode->murmillo than my sorc.

But that serpentine attribute makes me wonder if it works with melee bosses… it changes everything if it does… :confused:

I was hoping for some grand wizard living up in the mountain type costume for Sage class. Instead we get some shtty costume without any clear defining identity.

@DogeSummoner what does shadowmancer does o.o?

I don’t know but the class costume is dope asf

Besides it’s probably the only option left to be a summoner-type class

Taoist is now cleric.
Shadowmancer, Mimic, Onmyoji and one unknown for ranks 9-10

1 Like

omg wow yes o.o hmmmm if its hidden welp , it also sounds like it would benefit dark attribute for warlock =x

true, but i play a sorc3 and been hanging around here, the conversation seems a bit more mature in this mega thread then anywhere else anyway

and i was trying to implying going rank 8 from sorc build

and i just thought of a good one, maybe during pvp matches, we can just put a portal in point A, which forces them to go to point B, and we park our templeshooter at point B

The enemy would be like, hey a portal!

You and me both… I was very disappointed in the sage costume.

On the other hand maybe thats IMC’s way of making us spend TP on costumes, hah!

I have a thau1 in my build so with transpose i can switch to a full con mage. And yes the dmg of TS full con is lame. So i summon him first and then use transpose. Then i have the best tank/dps build.

wiz3-thau1?

/20chars…

Yes. Wiz3/thau1/sorc3

gonna drop this info here (for future reference if someone searched for it):

if you are using Morph with the first card similar to the second, the skill cooldowns of summon are reset each time you cast Morph, and Morph doesn’t cost any SP to use.

i tested it last night

Case A:

• Harpeia (main)
  • Templeshooter (sub)

whenever i use Morph, and try to use the focus fire skill from TS, it doesn’t activate, it has cooldown

Case B:

• Templeshooter (main & sub)

after you use Morph, you can use the focus fire skill from TS right away

lastly, if you equip INT boosting stats and use summoning, the summoned boss will still have the previous attack/matk if you switch gears, the only change is that the atk/matk on the grimoire is updated according to your current INT but not on the summoned boss (attack stays the same on the currently summoned boss).

also, boss stats and max hp are automatically changed according to your level (i noticed its like every 2 levels their stats update), because i had a previously made CON type sorc and regardless if i put CON or not, the stats doesn’t change similar to my current INT type sorc (exception to this rule of course is INT and SPR)

I like to use morph and summoning, cause temples atk is stronger while im using summoning so…better than morph all the time