Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

I have 80 con, i feel very happy soloing things

But the problem is, at high level, hp is like nothing, since mob hit so hard, the important thing is defense, if i switch out my ledas shield to venom, i die a lot more and its very noticable.

Yep I even avoided adding low lv items for that reason (except beetleback, abomination brac and tenet chain). The good stuff is most of the list also have good defense values.

Got valia and animus, but never otrava or ledas ;-;

1 Like

Out of curiosityā€¦is it expensive to maintain the playstyle/lifestyle of a Sorcerer in this game?

Also, how are the solo capabilities of Wiz3-Link1-Sorc2 upon reaching upon lvl 190 onwards?

Anyone mind sharing problems encountered or it was rather pleasant and solo-able throughout the whole journey questing as Iā€™m rather interested in this class.

Thank you.

Probably depends on what youā€™d pick for your rank 7. Featherfoot offers sustain, Warlock offers burst, Sorc 3 donā€™t know.

Hereā€™s a gameplay of Wiz3-Link1-Sorc2-FF in Storage (lv 262 Map) Solo,

EDIT: SP pots are cheap - not expensive to maintain sorc at all.

1 Like

Thank you so much! . :slight_smile:

im a sorclock at 280 ,and im happy powerfull and rich :smile:

1 Like

terrible idea, takes ages to get a card to level 10. stupid as hell.

@meismon
You cant really say con build is not a viable build for sorc full con cryo3sorc2wl here i think for stats it really depends on what role you want in game and the previous class youre taking before sorcā€¦ If you go pyro linker then int will help you in your damage if you go cryo3 int wont help you that much and going full con is better IMOā€¦

@lifeoutpines
TS damage for pvp in full con build that would be in my case 1k to 1.5k per hit but im only sorc2 and my main dps comes from warlock skills and TS damage is just an additional since i can cc my counter part for almost unli freeze(depends if it has dispeller or not) most of the timeā€¦ I have a guildmate who uses 3:1 int con ratio with almost bis gears and do 3k to 3.5k per hit but he is a pyro linker sorc3ā€¦

@Gatygun
Its easier to level 10 a card now since its tradabke with the account now so you can basically use your other char cards to level your TS card to 10 starā€¦

So in general if you want a high dps sorc go wiz3 linker sorc or even pyro linker sorc with high int and enough conā€¦ If you want pvp support sorc high con sorc is viable and in my build cryo3sorc2wl i can say its decent in pve and incredible when it comes to pvp :slight_smile: you just have to remember one thing as a sorc especially in pvp or guild war ā€œyour not the main dpsā€ even if you go high int main dps will always be warlocks and achersā€¦

you cant get cards from quests anymore, which is the main solution to get cards. how the hell are you supposed to farm 55 x multiple times cards in just dungeons that have a terrible drop rate for cards in general.

Terrible

Except, card will drop from missions so it will be a hell lot easier than it was for us.

oh i missed that part, so thatā€™s good atleast.

They even lowered the chance one patch after the introduction of card effects.

1 Like

So anyone has a list of quests that gives boss cards?

I know you can get 3 boss cards from Crystal Mines, are there any other low lvl ones? Iā€™m going to just make multiple low lvl archers to farm for these cards as fodder for upgrading my 2nd TS card/shoggothā€™s card.

Do you really need a secon lvl 10 TS card? Most of the what rime you will get a card in dungeon if not taltā€¦

1 Like

No, the second card still buged, even if u have a lv 10, the stats still the same as a lv 1ā€¦now i need to sell my other temple lv 10 :joy:

incoming PVP patch next maintenance, looking forward for sorcerer PVP videos

hmm, latest kToS patches are added next week, so it also means new sorc cards and card equip system

and double cubes event, soā€¦ more cards \o/

Itā€™s for Earth Tower :unamused:

i wonder whatā€™s the best card pvp wise, do those new cards got better rate of attack? skills? etc, than TS?

Tomb Lord basic attack seems to be a huge aoe(frost cloud size) so maybe itā€™s not so easy to dodge.

gotta catchā€™em all tho