Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

if i use kino on another persons icewall, it calculates his damage and he gets teh kills even while i kill it. So that could be the case for that also. just some info to keep in mind.

@moises_andre12

Yup Im wiz3/ele3/sorc

Ur like the only 1 who can convince me to go sorc2 really xD

I agree warlock is more 1v1 pvp thingy , it just bugs me how DT can even kill 40k cleric/tank in 3 seconds , i hate that skill x.x

But oh well ye i think il go sorc2 too , dont think i wanna miss out the variety boss skills haha its gonna look so cool !

Why do you guys go for maga rod and not ignition. seems like total waste. Sure you get a bit better mana output, but your damage will tank on elites far harder specially if you got linker going.

Example of nothing else then jp + hk + 1x ice spike + a few auto hits on the links. Bye truffles. Now imagine your pet with it and all your other skills. Maga rod seems like a complete waste to me. And doing this while your pet is doing damage doesnā€™t seem to be that difficult right.

Posting this again here since I use maga rod. Why need something like that when Sorcs can easily do this. This is without summon damage yet.

1 Like

Few reasons to point out:

1. Not everyone has linker in their build.
  2. That ignition damage is actually unnatural, seems bugged: The first to get the debuff will get lowish damage (~300+blessing) while the linked targets get full damage from every burning monster. Check this:
1 Like

There is this as well.

You do realize that video i made was to demonstrate ignition damage? how does that video of yours demonstrate maga rod damage if you spam all your skills? That was the whole point of it. there is a reason i didnā€™t spam any skill.

It wasnā€™t there to showcase on how effective you can kill stuff, i used zero skills other then links + 1 ice spike ( could have skipped the ice spikes ).

Now link them up, do one ice spike if you feel like it ( if you even can or something else that does 5-10k dmg ) and then auto hit htem to see if you can come anywhere near close to ignition damage.

This is what i wanted to adress, why maga rod when you got ignition rod? It seems terrible in comparison.

@DogeSummoner

Some it depends on linker tho,but then summons without linker seems to be kinda meh.

@ellyr

didnā€™t that already got applied, because damage was way higher before this. Keep in mind iā€™m underleveled in that area monsters are higher then 10+ levels then me, so damage will only be bigger i suppose later on.

300 a burn damage is for example extremelly low, mostly on my level maps its around the 500 ball park.

Nope, still in kToS, weā€™ll see how things goes after the merge.

You actually questioned why summoners do not use ignition and used maga rod instead. Didnā€™t I just answer your question why?

Ignition vs Maga rod again? Here I can help

Lets compare in different categories

1. Unique look? Ignition
  2. Damage? Ignition for linker sorc, Maga rod for everything else
  3. Sp effect? It really depends on your playstyle, i can work with 1500sp just as well as 2500sp
  4. Defense? Maga rod, but HP isnā€™t that great at high end anyway

Overall? You decide

Seriously, just go with which ever you want, the other viable options are audra for cyro sorc (must get), maledroom for alt sorc / poor sorc.

1 Like

Is the TS summon dmg in pvp still good if youā€™re pure CON? No INT?

Con build is not viable for sorcerer

Like Crap DMG from TS?

Yep. Besides, its a lot easier to get health from items than INT.
I was planning on an full int build for my featherfoot so I went through tos.neet after the best HP items. If I missed any, pls tell meā€¦ 5k HP at 280 is painful ;-;

Getting healthy

:crossed_swords: Weapons

:dagger:/:shield: Off-Hand/Shield

:shirt: Chest Armor

:jeans: Pants

:metal: Gloves

:boot: Boots

:punch: Bracelets (x2)

:prayer_beads: Necklace

:tophat: Hair Accessories

:scroll: Attribute

:card_box: Collection

:black_joker: Cards

• Max HP with CON(Blut) cards = 6800
  • Max HP with HP(Yeti) cards = 9600 :x:

EDIT: 29/07 Added korean items from recent patch. Iā€™ll update the names when we get them in iToS.
EDIT: 16/08 Minor text fixes
EDIT: 21/08 Removed gloves and boots that are swordsman only
EDIT: 29/08 Added Didel Tower Shield
EDIT: 13/10 Added few items (There are new items with :x: I donā€™t know if they can be crafted/dropped/gimmick rewarded)

5 Likes

@DogeSummoner

Im with a new sorc, full int :stuck_out_tongue: , ill use my catacombs club + venom , sup royal guard greaves and gaunt , with 3 hair acc + hp and max petaā€¦but ill need a virtov plate robe :frowning:

Note that catacombs as it doesnā€™t scale with enchants will not get the new bonus tho :confused: virtov will be a pain being untradeable D:

Well, i really donā€™t like maga rod, so i can use catacombs or sup corona :smile: ,i have bothā€¦ love sup corona(+8) dmg

1 Like

so itā€™s always full INT if PVE and some CON (around 50) if thinking about joining Team Battle League PVP in the future?

If they keep releasing these lame INT items, yeah.
(20 INT at 280 will never be better than 10 CON IMO)

yeah, as a rule on my new sorc, i just invested 30 CON, checked the calculator, its 8.5k vs 5.4k at Lv.280 (so i guess itā€™s enough +hp from 30 CON) currently i got my HP at 9k (Lv.161) with beetleback

1 Like