Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

you mean 32 bats

Also according to translation, it seems the higher skill level, the more it can duplicate

So maybe we can get 96 bats

Quick notes on rank 8 for meā€¦

Ignoring the merchant class, but thanks to JP scroll, i am sure my place as a linker 1 with JP gem is not gonna mean a lot soon!

I am more then certain multi-dimension is not going to work with TS, and if it does with bats, it probably duplicate 1 of them instead of all 16ā€¦

Time to get rune caster unlocked, laser, here i come !

p.s I went wiz3 sorc3, because i dont like warlock and featherfoot doesnā€™t work

Temple shooters are companions not magic circles, they wont be doubled.
Pyro C3, Sorc C3 should transition alrightish into Sage.
Drop my Two Fireball 15ā€™s, Duplicate. Now thatā€™s 60 hits fairly quickly.

Kind of worried about the scaling of the Summon now, Pumping Int is becoming a pain.

Officialy translated page is up
https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=518

Now I have no idea what to get at R8 :confused:
As a Cryo 3, I think sage and enchanter wonā€™t help me much, probably will get thauma for dat transpose :frowning:

Me too xD

I need a confirmation if Sage can duplicate Frost Cloud or nah if it could il be taking it

Otherwise il go Sorc2 for boss skills , thinking warlock but prob nah since i decided not to from the beginning xD

I think Micro Dimension might work on bats but for the description seems 1 clone each level.

Ultimate Dimension will probably work on frost cloud increasing its already stupid huge area and damage :disappointed_relieved:

So Circle 3 Sage can clone a x15 bats = x30 lol then xD at total of 10th rank

Ugh i dont find the expand aoe useful for me as FC is already consider a big range but theres a aoe atk ratio/hit limit :C

Seriously need more info on the Sage skills before I dare to jump on it at this stage. I doubt thatā€™s ALL theyā€™re getting.

At least I hope so.

Iā€™ll wait all R8 skills get revealed and their interaction with previous ranks before picking one. Iā€™m more inclined to Enchanter tho.

Looks like he can duplicate objects like fireballs, ice wall, statues, pavise, etc

I wonder if micro dimension works on the sorc3 suicide summon skill

Would be funny, doubling the uselessness xD

1 Like

I want to confirm, that even though if I use Attack Ground, the superduperclever summon will still leave the target and follow me if I walk too far away, say walking to the edge of screen?

I didnā€™t test Attack Ground after they did some work on summons but previously if it killed everything until the target ground heā€™d come back with no issues.

My problem is during boss fighting, I have to avoid AOE attack from the boss. Under this circumstances my superduperclever summon will also leave the target / boss. Is this common problem?

It is, thats the reason I spend so much SP with Hold after those lovely QS lures the boss away from TS :tired_face:. Even more annoying when you jump off Ride and the boss knocks you, cancelling pewpewpewpew.

Alright thanks. At least I confirm its not my problem. :stuck_out_tongue:

Leave TS on Hold near the boss, you just need to re-Hold him closer to the boss if it goes away.

Wait for the bosses to deal thei hits while mounted on TS, he takes most boss damages instead of you, then you un-ride after itā€™s safe to do so.

Idk if i wanna take C2 sorc for ride skills to explore cuz it just looks so cool or warlock =/ for r8

I know il be getting hold but since im pure int my ele skills always draw agro even from archers lol so idk how much hold would benefit me when boss will still come chasing me xD

@RubyMoony

Youā€™re Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > Sorc right?

Iā€™d go Sorc 2 for sure. Try to get used to use 1 10-star TS and 1 1-star TS, using morph only ~15 secs before Summoning is available, using Ride and Rapid Shot every time you Ride it.

If you do it well and very coordinated with your Frost Cloud and Hail you can put ~70% more damage over time for having TS attacks + skills if compared to only Frost Cloud and Hail.

Considering the amount of monsters both Sorcerer and Elementalist can hit Iā€™d say it may become one of the top ET builds.

If you wanted Warlock I guess you shouldā€™ve gone for it at Rank 7, but itā€™s mostly singletarget damage until C2 anyway, doesnā€™t seem the best combination to Ele 3 style to be honest.

At Rank 9 you can take anything else you want when it comes since Sorc C2 is pretty solid. You can also take Sorc C3 if you want to further improve your Summons. All that probably waiting for Shadowmancer to show up.

1 Like