Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

i see, i referenced my list on the card list with effects released last month, so those were their actual names

Mirtis

TS skill doesn’t seem to have max AoE attack ratio and hits a very large area, you should just have good aim and you won’t need links for that.

Save your links for any singletargetish spell you have to maximize damage.

Generaly when TS goes wrong I link the mobs as soon as I dismount, takes around the same time as his animation before rapid-shot.

I think it takes me ~100 SP for each rapid shot, you just have to press S-kill and dismount as fast as possible.

Holy ■■■■ tho if Hauberk becomes a thing Im throwing away every other character.

Hauberk is love, Hauberk is li- HE’S SO FLUFFY WTF.

1 Like

appreciate the link for latest summon video and hopefully theres more surface up .

Mirtis is cool looking but welp im not impressed

Seems like im stucked with TS range unlimited aoe ratio =/

@MonkeyMoniker Yep… and I feel bad for the guy… maybe we can find his brutality part in a card :imp:

@RubyMoony
I hope imc work a bit more on them. They simply took Mirtis’ best skill out of the sorcerer’s version(the broomtrap-like aoe lightning)… not cool.

Oh dude have you fought the Succubus yet? Im kinda hoping that becomes a summon.

Completely forgot her x.x… her skills looks amazing, but it would be a shame the black smoke around her D:

My TS crits for about 11k~12k(combined hits) with 500INT (LV 240)

And this is test on same range level mob or any mob ? I never notice hw much dmg my TS does lol

If I record correctly it was in Cranto Coast (232)
Summoning damage wouldn’t take much of defense in consideration due to its huge base amount. You’ll get half damage on Ghost-armor tho :confused:

=o !!! I havent been there yet but i was paying attention during saalus

Im 100% int , 600 int , my TS has like 4k physical attack if it matters idk ? :x

But i saw it crits for 4k only o_o

Lv5 summoning tho since 1 circle xD

Seems weird, can you check its attack exact value in the Grimoire? shoud be around 3k~3,3k from what we’ve been seeing :open_mouth:

@RubyMoony

Summoning level affects it’s attack and stats only, the raw number.

It was probably against some boss where he hits 50~25% less damage, never really calculated but I’d say actualy 33~25%.

But it does seem weird, too much atq for a level 5 TS, maybe it’s bc full INT, doubt it though.

@DogeSummoner i just checked its 3.4k

@moises_andre12

D:

But but but i just checked with mobs in field and its lv124 map

I have

608 int and lv5 summoning :X thts the dmg it does ? Seems like no increase from int lol

Or u meant to tell me summoning lv10 is far superior dmg to lv5 ? Even if i have more int ? :S

Omg if thats the case im cry T.T

EDIT : OMG WAIT … I must have see it wrongly , u guys meant “combined hits 11-12k” which is what mine is doing right ? 4,9+4,9+3,2+3,2 = 16,2k ?

It seems to me that, in that picture, you were hitting 2 mobs at the same time.
But yeah combined hits was refering the total damage per attack(2X in templeshooter’s case)

If you went sorc 2 TS would have about 4000 Phy Atk
Sorc 3 4600 Phy Atk

@RubyMoony

combined hits is what he does every 2 seconds on a large AoE in front of him, his AA. ours is 6,5~9.8k.

It’s actualy pretty good but you’d get 600 more atack on level 10 and 1.2k at level 15. INT has pretty good scaling and with 590 points invested you’d get around 1.8k INT.

Basicaly level 5 TS gets 3 attack every INT point, level 10 gets 4 attack and level 15 gets 5 attack.

so with 600 INT you get 1800 attack, I have 400 INT (much more CON for PvP) and get 1600 attack, I actualy only need 450 INT to reach those 1800 attack you went full INT for. (I will get a restat and go full INT as soon as it is available)

PS: Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > Sorcerer? To be honest I like your build.

1 Like

@DogeSummoner ooooh i get it now xD my bad x.x

@moises_andre12 i see i see hmm ( feels like im not far behind from sorc3 then xD )

Haha i saved points from ele2 and go with sorc 1st then ele3 at 7th rank to avoid less grinding for skill points and max immediately :stuck_out_tongue: since i could max frost cloud asap when i hit 7th rank ^-^

And awwww im really flattered ^3^ , for a reason ur some sorcerer senpai to me =P

I like reading ur post on this thread it lead so much guidance for me and i thank u for that xoxo <3

rank 8 wizard, I hope Sage can duplicate our summoning! 2 TS please…

*crossfinger

1 Like

Lv.15 Summon Familiar + Quick Cast + Sage Duplicate skill… i want my 30 bats!