Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Starting to wonder if Summon Servant was really worth it.
I like the extra aoe ratio, but I’m finding the dark damage trivial, the magic defense is…kind of nice but the sp and stamina recovery go wasted.

Might dump it and Attack ground if I get a reset and just put 1 point for the free aoe ratio.

i’ve seen many people go for 2 points into it, as the sp recovery does help enough to warrant 2 points instead of one even by yourself (i still think 5/5 is good in a group personally, maybe i just like them buffs). that and i wonder how good the card to equip for sp recovery tick time reduction is.

U should go 5/5 imo cuzzzzzz 3/5 has tht attribute for faster casting , 5/5 …magic defense is what u gonna need most during later end game

But where do you actually put your points into? You will have everything maxed out in sorc 2 unless you want to level salmion which only has increased duration per level.

Max summon for obvious damage , salamion just 1 point although i used to wanna put more but its damage is BAD + slow atkspd , 5x for servant cuz of its buff and really useful and max bats too its a nuke for pvp lol

Does Quick Cast attribute work on the riding skills?

Also, what’s the attack type (pierce?/dark?) on templeshooter?

15 summoning, 15 familiar, 4 salaimon, 2 Servant, 1 Hold, 1 Morph, 1 Riding. 1 Evocation, 5 Des.

Are you seriously suggesting to put points into salamion instead of maxing out servant, which also buffs your party? o_O

2 Likes

edit: ninja-ed.

wouldn’t those 3 extra salaimon pts be better for servant 5 even if you dont like the buffs that much? i mean i assumed 3 more pts into salaimon isnt worth 50 dark property alone to every member of the party, even if its a low number.

Ok guys im going 1:1 int con ratio and although I like it I feel like im gimping myself by not maximizing int as you get 10% bonus int per class rank up. What do you guys think?

Oh and how is Cryo 3c Sorcerer?

50-75 con is enough that after gear you have a good amount of hp at current late lvls. just go 3:1 int/con or 4:1 until you have enough con then pump rest into int. this will make a huge damage difference over 1:1 especially since summon devil scales with int rather than magic attack (your gear won’t help much, and basically relies on your stat points) plus any multihitting skills that scale with magic attack scale harder the more hits it does. even animus neck’s con scaling isnt even close, plus most of its effect comes from your lvl+gear.

It’s good but you’re reliant on the Tree to gather mobs. Beyond that… you seriously wouldnt be doing much.

@YuseiXyan
How about full con for pvp purposes and going warlock for rank 7… i think youll have a decent damage with it though not as high as full con w3ele3warlock since you dont have quick cast but you will have plenty of CC because of cryo3

Hello! It’s good sorcerer in the end game ? I mean if you have good damage. thanks

With Ele3-WL, full CON Frost Cloud will do about 30% less damage than 75CON/rest INT build.

With Cryo3/Sorc2, full CON Templeshooter will do about 60% less damage than 75CON/rest INT build.

well… that increases with servant’s level… so there is that. +5 AoE means I can hit 3 more Ice Wall blocks with my staff.

@DogeSummoner

is there any info about Sorcerer players from kTOS who are in high PVP ranks? like their playstyle shown on videos or builds/stat distribution?

If there is, I didn’t see it. The last one I saw was during a GvG, one sorcerer using a minotaur (100% knockback on basic attacks) but unfortunately the recorder was a spectator, not the player.

A few months ago I saw a sorc 3 in Team battle league with TS dealing 3k damage, so probably high INT.

pretty sure ellognome can 100% knockback too

but then that applies to mobs (non bosses)

should be the same with pvp?

Do you really depend on TS damage on pvp? I guess im using my TS badly cause cryo3sorc2wl im pretty sure you will be using warlock skills for pvp thats why its almost same with full con elem3wl the difference is you just have plenty of CC because of cryo3 and the damage coming my TS is just a plus in pvp/gvg it will not be your main dps unless you go full int or int/con combination but it focus on pvp might as well try full con…