Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

UPDATE.
Lvl 225
Int 469

Main TS 3700/hit; second skill 50k
Morph TS 2300/hit; second skill 30k

~40% damage differences from main to morph @_@

I am lost now. Seems summoning level int bonus is not counted with morph.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I tested it but it do not work that way.

Now my summoning lv is 10
int 342

Summoning 10 star TS damage 2700/hit
morph 1 star or 5 star TS 2100/hit

Summoning 5 star TS damage 2100/hit
morph 1 star or 10 star TS 1700/hit

Summoning 1 star TS damage 1700/hit
morph 5 star or 10 star TS 1300/hit

Judging from this:

1. Morph damage is not stuck at 1 star, because using 10 star TS 2700/hit, and morph 2100/hit = 5 star TS.
  2. Probably, Itā€™s not about star at all, because even if I use 1 star TS as my main 1700/hit, the morph damage, reduced by 20% again to 1300/hit

And I can only think of 2 hypothesis:

1. Morph card damage reduced 20% from original
  2. Morph card damage do not get additional damage from [summoning] int buff

I am more incline to my first hypothesis, the 20% damage reduction is constant, because I leveled my summoning skill from 8 to 10 and the result were still in the range of 20% damage reduction.

Can someone confirm whether itā€™s bugged or itā€™s really intended that way?

And oh thanks jongille103, I would love to test whether morph will copy correctly if I have a different 10 star card or not. But I do not have 10 star card xD, hahaaā€¦
But we can test that using 1 star card comparison:

Main 10 star TS card 2700/hit
Morph all other 1 star card 1300/hit

Main 5 star TS card 2100/hit
Morph all other 1 star card 1700/hit

Main 1 star TS card 1700/hit
Morph all other 1 star card 1300/hit

Conclusions:

1. Morphing 20% damage reduction applied even if we use different card.
  2. We still need to test using another different 10 star card and see if those will bring it to close the 20% damage gap.

(But i believe even if I try to use 10 star of different card, it wouldnā€™t changed the damage at all)

1 Like

Is it going to be possible to equip card and have it in Sorc book at same time? :s

Im back for the new card trading patch new summon videos to come soon
Edit it feels good to get the cerb and some extra throneweavers off my alts hurt me bad when i lost them in card battles on my Sorc.

even with 2 ts 10 stars, morph still have the dmg reduces its like the 2nd card donā€™t recieve ur int bonus, just the bonus of stars of the card, so ur summoning will always be better than morph

Dacre now test a higher rank card that is NOT TS. For example use a lower level star card like 4-5 star card put it in summon slot call it then check its damage for its star rank.
Once you have tested that place that very card as your morph card and put TS back in place (TS10 star), this time when u morph that card from TS you should see a damage increase for that very 4-5 star card you just tested. Thus bumping it up to 10 star of the TS card.

Morph works but ONlY if the 2nd card being brought out is different from the original card summoned.

This is why you will see a 2nd TS card brought out that was morphed from an original TS do damage on par to a 1 star card instead of copying the stars from the main card.

I do not know if that is a bug or intended to get Sorcererā€™s to play different card from morph instead of multiple cards of the same main summoned.

It didnā€™t work like that. I already test all of your claim.

1. Regardless the star, morphing different card also get the reduced.
  2. Morphing is not on par with 1 star card. Please read my comment above.

As of now, I can only conclude that morph will copy the main card status but with reduced damage. We can use any 1 star card as a secondary.

The Summoning > Morph > Morph rotation is for spamming TS skills. But yeah if youā€™re not spamming them, then no need to spam morph

Hi do I need to lvl up this card further? Itā€™s already lvl 10 TS, but the card exp says 0/1100 exp. tia

Dont , u can keep lvling it but it wont level after 1100 exp , i seen a 1800/1100 lv10 card

1 Like

i can confirm that too.
was trying out to see if the card gain any additional lvl.
turns out it only over gain exp ,nothing more then that.
most probably it is for the function to unequip card ,and card will gain the extra exp from it,since u lose exp from unequipping it under stat cards (not grimoire)

It could also be that there may be higher gem/card lvls in the future as our lvl cap is raised.

1 Like

Is this what I think? Every boss in that mission is dropping its card or that mission has an item with the same sprite?

If that is the case, hereā€™s a Mission boss list (they all have ā€œM_boss_ā€ as prefix and the only poata that is dark is the one in siauliai mission)

Summoning 10 - star > Ride > S skill, let it auto-attack until 15~10 sec before summoning is ready again > Morph > Ride > S skill, Summoning when available > S skill.

there is a way to ā€œcheatā€ the sp deplating,
but i am not sure if it works for keyboard,
i am a gamepad user,
our ā€œunmountā€ key is bind to another atk skill
so wat i do is once i cast the multi arrow skill,
i would unmount and move away,
and cast other skills to dps or wait for ride and mount cd to end

aaaaaaaaaaaand its nerfed
"[Monster Cards]

1. The drop rate of cards have been lowered."

I knew 8 cards each Mission were a bit too much :cry:

1 Like

Welp , so card drop rare is gonna be low and ā€¦ specific card is gonna be hard/time consuming to farm ā€¦ levelling cards with OTHER cards with low drop rate ā€¦

Amen

I guess its only for the cards added after the new card system (cards from cubes would still the same rate) which in the video above dropped after every boss. Makes sense becauseā€¦ wellā€¦ 24 cards by only doing crystal mines mission every day were indeed too much :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi all I want to knowā€¦ Does ignition rod burn applied in summon or skill atk? Or burn just can be triggered on normal atk? Thx

Only Summon Familiar, Desmodus and Evocation procs Ignition. Itā€™s good any weapon with INT to use Summoning and Salamion, Superior Corona/Evil Staff++ covers the rest.(only taking into account Sorcererā€™s skills)

Looks like during the cards patch they ā€œremadeā€ summons in some way. The old bosses had their ID range 57000~59000, the new ones are 800000~800071

List **Note they may or not have their cards drop or skills while summoned. (I have already seen a video with Tomb Lord basic attacks)

Netherbovine
Necroventer
Mummyghast
Minotaur
Cyclops
Shadowgaler
Specter Monarch
Sparnasman
Throneweaver
Unknocker
Chapparition
Harpeia
Ellaganos
Dullahan
Riteris
Nuaelle
Lithorex
Progola
Lavenzard
Prisoncutter
Templeshooter
Fire Lord
Deathweaver
Cerberus
Abomination
Flammidus
Gorgon
Rexipher
Rikaus
Mirtis
Velorchard
Unicorn
Tomblord
Helgasercle
Naktis
Blut
Pyroego
Nuodai
Centaurus
Marionette
Master Genie
Merregina
Corrupted

Source keyword: pc_summon

Hi wondering as pure int sorcerer which necklace am i better off ? Still animus ( as some said its bis regardless i have con or no) or max peta with the 14int for summon ?

Also is arde enough or should i get venom as im pure int ? (but the plate reduction ugh D:)