Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

I’m not on Korean server, sorry xD

But my guess is you cannot do that. When you equip an item it is “transfered” to your equipped inventory, and to put in the Grimoire it need to be in the “normal” inventory.

Also some cards like templeshooter is [card count]% instead of [★]% which (I expect) means it doesn’t matter the stars in your cards, it will increase 1% per card so you can equip 7 TS 1 star and get the same effect as 7 TS 10 stars.

old shoggoth is love :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

this new card mechanic is a love/hate relationship, i just hope lvling cards gets easier based on dungeon dailies. but this also means slightly less talt chance for less monies for everyone.

any word on what card slot does with higher start cards? was hoping to send my alt soon to be sorc/necro2 all my cards for TS and shoggoth fuel.

shoggoths are cute tho :<

SO yeah I decided to make a sorc… a cryo3sorc

This thread is great, really helpful -bows-

i mean 1 10 star eguip in grimore and 7 1 star eguip in char slot
dont you say summoner templeshooter count as misille attack do you ?
soo with 7 other TS eguip then summoner one cause sillence on opponet or not ?

Probably not, only someone in KR can test that :confused:

I’m with Wiz3>Link1>Sorc lvl 135 actually

Does magic missile count as missile attack on every hit?

iirc TShooter counts as strike or pierce, but its been confirmed before as not missle. magic missile is a magic based attack, magic does not have a type like strike/missile/pierce/slash. the only types magic has is force and elemental.

TS does pierce

soo which card affected TS did minotaur / kubas / templeshooter ?

If I put 2 of the same type of mob gem. I get a +2 skill or it stay at +1?

If you put 2 of the same type only get +1

After commanding hold, is there anyway to make the summon follow again naturally without resummoning it?

No, it’s bug. Was already there in iCBT2.

Guys I want to ask and confirm about morph, does it necessary to use 10 star TS as secondary card or 1 star TS will do?

I have read all the comments here but all have different opinion. Some said that we should have 2 10 star TS for both main dan secondary card for morph and boss skill.

But recently, I changed to sorc C2, and tried that the damage between secondary card of 5 star and 1 star TS, only to found it were the same @_@
I played in Indonesia TOS and lacking behind, so it might not have the same update with u guys.

My lvl 177
Int 341
Magic Attack 804
Summoning lv 8

TS 10 star 2500/hit

Morph TS 5 star 1900/hit
Morph TS 1 star 1900/hit

DOES it really intended that way? Is it bugged? If its intended that way, I have wasted my effort on 2nd 5 star TS (Gonna be 10 star). hiks… Should I stop from making it into 10 star TS?

And it seems that morph TS almost have the same damage as main TS 5 star. 1900/hit.

Seems like my morph damage is reduced approximately 20% from the original main card damage. The pattern is quite constant as I tried to change card between 10 star, 5 star, and 1 star TS as the main and secondary card.

And I though of using boss skill > morph > boss skill > morph > boss skill… but It seems everytime I morph, it would only use the reduced version of damage (1900/hit). I thought it would changed back to my main card damage… but that was not the case here. I have to re-summon to have my damage back (2500/hit). If that what really happened, I would only use morph when my summon cd almost up, to have an overall bigger damage output in boss battle.

Ride > boss skill > dismount > (wait until summon cd -5s) morph > ride > boss skill > dismount > re-summon… and It’s not quite practical…

Sorcerer veteran player, please give me some insight on how to effectively use my summon

Morph is supposed to retain your primary summon’s stats and change its form to your secondary summon. So I think there’s not supposed to be a difference in using a 10* or 1* for your secondary summon slot.

There’s two bugs I heard about Morph tho. First, the secondary devil form does not gain your INT. Second, if your primary and secondary are the same, the secondary devil is stuck at 1 star regardless of primary/secondary stars.

Perhaps you can test it to see if these bugs exist on the Indonesian server as well.

The reason for the same damage is because at the moment there is a bug using the same card in 2nd slot for morph. If you use 2 TS the morphed one WILL NOT copy stars to morphed card, if the card being morphed is the same as the main card summoned.

You can test this simply by having your 5 star summoned by your Summon skill then have it auto attack something, then morph and you will see the 1900 damage return again. This is why you see no difference from morphing into your 5 star, since stars don’t copy over from same card used on morphing.

Morphing will copy correctly if you have a different card in the morph slot from the main card being summoned.

Some stuff I just wanted to point out since I notice a lot of Sorcs not do this

• Using [Morph] resummons the Morph, resetting the Morph’s HP and cooldowns. So you don’t need to alternate between [Summoning] and [Morph]. You can do something like a [Summoning] [Morph] [Morph] cycle.

• Templeshooter’s [F] skill does more damage against bosses than the [S] skill when you shotgun it.

ah ic. i have always tot that the acrd could go further then 10 since the exp bar still retains

if i am not wrong magic missile is counted as magic and not missile atk
missile atks are things like archer arrows and projectiles.

PS: TS’s atk isnt missile as well,logicially it should be but it is actually piercing

But, if we just use Morph and Morph and Morph, all the damage will only use the reduced damage, not the main 10 star card damage…

We need to do summoning to retain it back.

My main card damage 2700/hit
morph 2100/hit
That’s quite huge, especially because TS does double hit.

I am still not sure which one will yield more damage output, if someone can test this or do simple math assumption in the span of 60 seconds @_@

1. Summon (60s) > Boss Skill > Morph (30s) > Boss Skill > Morph (30s) > Boss Skill. 3 boss skill, All morph skill and auto attack used -20% damage.
  2. Summon (60s) > Boss Skill > Morph (later near the end summoning CD) > Boss skill. 2 boss skill. All auto attack use original damage.

and thanks about that F skill, I would like to try it