Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Hi DogeSummoner.

I think 2nd variat is right - they will add cards.

I really hope they give more opportunities to fight bosses with this change. Also the ability to feed cards loot would be a nice change too.

http://pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n (Thanks to Doddler for making this list and sharing it with everyone.)

Bunch of new bosses says Summoner Tome, this could be nice for us in the future. (No idea if the cards are obtainable yet. :confused: )

Also unicorn and mermaid card (merregina) are summonable :sob:
I dont even care about their dps Im going to love them

Even the sprite is black -_-

Doesnā€™t bother me really.

• Templeshooter Card : [Card Slot Equip] Missile attacks have a [card count]% chance to silence for 5 seconds.

We can expect it to go up in price now. :relaxed:

The video and card effect basically confirmed we can summon the boss from cards but how many is the question, im guessing 1 card out of slotted card or else it be OP having multiple boss at once lol

Gosh i cant wait , this new summon is gonna make sorcerer shine :smiley:

Unlocker

Riteris

@Val
I think summoner tome is just grimoire

I think everyone are going to love them xD

I hope he post more of other bosses footage :o

Oh damn i thought we could summon duo since there was a netherbovine with TS bleh

Hopefully theres other interesting AA boss that will make me switch TS >_>

Iā€™m waiting for the devil lord cards. But they didnā€™t mention anywhere in the patch notes there are more cards to obtain now :frowning:.

@jason.hew

@Scyphoza put a lot of videos in OP .

Soā€¦ I was checking out this video

at 3:24 someone linked a Carapace in the clan chat. I donā€™t think we have a way to get this now so that guy either used edited LUA files to link items he doesnā€™t have or there is hope @.@

So did the statement about cards being deleted turn out to be a mistranslation and nothing at all happened to existing cards people already had?

Cards were not deleted.

If anything cards will now become needed for all classs in ToS. (thanks to the card equip and +buff amount and card buff stacking.)
If I understand this right, you can upgrade multiple cards to 10 star and equip that same 10 star card multiple times to get its bonus effect by like 100 fold? (Like SP recovery 10% when killing a specific type of mob on chance?)

DogeSummoner can u cek in korean server if we (socerer) eguip TS card in card slot did the sumonner TS get that silence buff ?
if it s yes then it will be great buff for socerer in pvp

Thanks, itā€™s good to know nothing was lost. Putting aside gaining bonuses from equipping cards, Iā€™m more interested in the new possible summons like Merregina. Iā€™ve been wanting more thematically appealing summons.

same here .the whole reason why ,ost of us took up sorc was all mainly due to summons.
but i wish they could make a function where ur grimoire could ā€œcollectā€ cards u can set a card as for easier searching or quick summon without having to search through all the cards (mainly for gamepad users)

or maybe like a ā€œwheel of fortuneā€ like system.u could easily spin the dial to find and equip the card for summon (or just a simple pull down tab if they wanna reduce fanciness)

but one question about summon.
is the max lvl 10? or is it 15? i am currently sorc 2
but i heard or read somewhere that summons can reach 15.
is it true? or must one be sorc 3 for lv 15 card upgrade

Cards go to 10, sorc summon skill goes to 15 at sorc3

I wish sorc summons were just a faded pallet version of the monster instead of that dark pitch black with black smokey aura. Sometimes I canā€™t even tell what the heck boss monster a sorcerer summoned since it just looks like a black blob, which makes even ā€œthematically appealingā€ summons kinda not very appealing.

3 Likes

Iā€™m just happy they donā€™t look like shoggoth LOL

2 Likes