Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Why is Ledas worst compare to Otravia

JP gives us 50% more, but earth tower has 50% poison resistance too

Any other content doesn’t matter that much I guess, since its doable with both shields.

I feel like they actually broke the AI even more with this patch. Now my TS just randomly runs off while I’m trying to fight things. I’ve never had this problem before last maintenance, but now it keeps happening. TS just runs off my screen till he gets teleported back to me for being so far.

1 Like

I’ve noticed this~ my summon just randomly runs off screen when I’m standing still and sometimes never returns.

on that topic Ledas + cafrisun = earth damage get bonus from JP too

Buffed with 2 Transmit Prana

TS Crits

@yaladilae

Yes for ET you’d probably do better with Ledas, but Sorc is not really an optimal class for ET and putting that specific place aside (where Frost Cloud being an Ice Spell rules over other things), Otrava is better for any other situations.

obviously the only real end game might be ET, but you have to get yourelf to 280, that’s where Otrava helps you.

1 Like

@joven_estanislao

Holy mother of templeshooters what a sweet damage for a lv 10 Summoning

Speaking of damage, kTos is getting the Transcendence thing on items and i’m starting to have fear for my sorcerer, since the game will probably be balanced for that and R8 soon and… well… m.atk will do nothing for my Sorc3 ;(

yeah im starting to believe more and more in @moises_andre12 's build with warlock at the end instead of sorc3… at least that way we have more spells that benefit more from m.atk…

dont rush your horse yet
i heard c8 while release in short time on korea
lets watch what they offering first before picking your c7 class
meanwhile you can leveling another character or doing petamion hunt with ur socr

will do that too, or maybe they’ll be adding Summoning Attributes

Finally made it to featherfoot. The SP drain is real lol. The class is quite good though. Sustain is really high and damage is better than what I have expected. I find myself not relying in my summon’s damage as much as before. Looks like summoning will just be a supplement to my featherfoot damage skills.

guys, can you recheck this video in high resolution?

this was the old video about Evocation Lv.1

before cast: MP; 1805/2299
after cast: MP; 1730/2299
after explosion: MP; 1998/2299

or that effect was from buffs that recover MP?
if it’s from Evocation, how many MP is recovered at Lv.5?

"1. Do you have any plans to make Monster Gems or Cards tradable?

We do plan on making Monster Cards, Monster Gems and regular Gems sharable through the Team Storage in a future patch. Along with this change, we plan to make Boss Monster Cards become unobtainable through quests and will be deleted."

@MangKanor_PH It was just his natural SP regen ticking, he doesn’t have Summoning active. Evocation doesn’t refills SP D:

yeah… I mean… could be a good thing IF, and only IF, they implement the bosses which we get cards only through quests as world bosses or instanced dungeon bosses.

It’s good for those who do lots of dungeon rushing with alts and already made a sorc or necro that’s obtained all the quest cards. Bad for those who are making a new sorc or necro after the system and don’t have a bunch of cards stored on on alts to transfer over to them.

Basically means for anyone new after that card patch, Sorc or Necro is terrible for a first character and should only be done after you have an alt or several with lots of dungeon cards built up (or get the 10 star card you want/need from others via card battling “trading”)

Sucks for those who wanted specific quest cards after the patch too. Glackumon for Necro in particular, though some sorcs like to “catch them all” and several cards will become very hard to get or even unobatainable at all after the card patch.

I guess IMC will implement a new system for cards, sorcerer needs diversity in their options and I do not think they have thought about removing a way to obtain cards without regard another method to obtain them

Where did they post that. The last post from IMC i saw was they werent planning on making them tradeable.

Edit Im retarded and should read the main announcements section more often.

Edit 2 Depending on how hard they make getting cards with my gotta catch them all personality this could completely kill this game for me.

1 Like

@STAFF_Max Are any of those boss cards going to be Deleted from our inventory when that change takes place?

Y’know, if they changed boss cards to be a random chance drop from quest bosses instead, I’d be totally fine with this change. It makes sense that if they made them tradeable through the team storage it would be way too abusable for people to just make a new character to farm cards for their mains.

But if cards stop being available through quest bosses at all and we’re stuck with only world bosses and dungeons, I’ll be really disappointed. There are a lot of cool and useful boss cards that can only be found in story quests (like Throneweaver). Plus there are a lot of bosses that have cards right now that aren’t even rewarded from quests, and it’d be really cool to have a small chance to obtain those cards during questing instead of them just being unobtainable.

Just give me more cards to play with IMC >: (

Bosses with no card from quest reward like the Werewolf that I dunno how to get. :frowning: