Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Is this build a noob trap?

Should I just reroll?

Thatā€™s good to know. I am on NA Klaipedaā€¦
No one really appreciates sorcs I feel but I might be too new to make a judgement.

There was a sapper, so that might be why. I am not against learning the attribute because why would I. But instead of simply informing me about the skill, he went on and told everyone I was gimping the party. It is sad that I am even bothered by it because I actually love the class.

Whatā€™s more important we were killing the boss really fast. Not sure what he was on about me slowing down the team. That 30 sp indeed comes in handy for a new sorc with limited sp.

@Ellyr Check the videos in OP for multi-hits. My guess is Chapparition and Netherbovine, maybe Deathweaverā€™s laser if it has it (canā€™t check now :frowning: )

@kendrickyay I cry everytime an archer takes the boss out of my cureLV15+Possessionlv10 ;ā€™(

@evrencp The only issue i see with that build is the SP. Sorcerers usually chug a reasonable amount of SP pots for fast grinding, adding a skill that consumes 1k SP on top of that is for rich ppl, which iā€™m not xD

1 Like

I think even the rich canā€™t afford the 1k sp

Unless they remove sp potion cooldown lol

I am heading that path as well but I went with wiz3 instead of pyro 2. Iā€™m not quite sure if you can pull off blood sucking easliy since you donā€™t have surespell. Maybe summon can take the aggro while you are casting blood sucking. Iā€™ll try it when I reach rank 7 only 7 class levels to go.

Sometimes you just need a friend @.@

1 Like

Added some more summon videos. Harpeia, Chapparition, Abomonation, Deathweaver and Flammidus.

3 Likes

Granted there is zero good reason for a Wizard to not have level 1 Lethargy.
Given its free extra dps for the party whenever thereā€™s a strike user, its value for 1 point exceeds anything else you get in C1 Wizard for the same investment.

if i m you then my answer is : okay i m leeching now, sit and type " u are happy now?

Do we know which summon ride skills benefit from W3 quick casting?

Additionally do we know if any summon ride skills do element damage? Iā€™m curious if any boss has a skill that is ice type, and would benefit from rune casterā€™s ice rune + quick castingā€¦

Same thing could apply with a linkerā€™s link penaltyā€™s earth, lightning, or poison damage. These combos could lead to summons other than temple shooter being competitive.

Iā€™m a lvl 170 W3 Linker Sorc atm, Iā€™ll be trying to test these out asapā€¦ hearing people trash Sorc 3 so much has me thinking about possibilities besides Warlock for last class rank

We used to think quick cast worked for boss skills that were magic damage (someone told me they saw a difference and I couldnā€™t test due to not being wiz 3 on my sorc) but some people tested later and couldnā€™t find any that worked with the increased damage.

Thats too badā€¦ well Iā€™ll be sorc 2 soon enough and iā€™ll test with video! Curious about the element based stuff with linker, i dont see anything stopping that from working.

whoever was asking, quickcast works with desmondus and bats

About Firelord I think that the second skill is a ground deployment skill. Since bees are flying I dont think they get damaged by it. Can you try testing it on ground mobs? I do not have this card so I cannot test myself. Thanks

I actually had the card on loan so i cant test it anymore since i gave it back.

PVP SORCERERS:

If you get frozen while using ride you can still use your Summon Skills, even though you canā€™t move or unmount.

1 Like

Concerning the leeching comment, I havenā€™t received any (leveled to 153). It was prolly a selfish player, as said by someone else.
I have even gained a free TS from a random person (unfortunately had to re-roll due to waste is SPR points).
PS: I did not take lethargy

Any shield I should look for as Sorc?

@Cofflez

if you ever reset skills lethargy is pretty good to have at level 1. Easy to apply on bosses and boosts a lot the damage of clerics and some Sman skills.

Aias, Sage Wall or Otrava, the first two for PvP (also good at PvE, but very expensive) and the second one for PvE (also usable in PvP if you donā€™t have the first two). Otrava gives poison damage which is boosted by Links. You can get Ledas too for but is worse in general.

All skill/normal attacks of summon is Physical

Im wiz3 > linker > sorc2

Wasted my cards on Spectre lv10, also tested on morph.

Then tested with my sadhu 3 transmitting prana on summons

Thanks, @moises_andre12 : p I just rerolled haha. Was level 155. Currently 80. Ty for the explanation though!

THanks! Ill try to get a Otrava (pvp doesnā€™t motivate me here. Thinking about making a pvp archer someday later on).