Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Anyone knows how to obtain the Minotaur card?

Is temple shooterā€™s attack considered as missile type?

No, itā€™s considered ā€œaoe attackā€.

I dont see one that looks like prison cutter

on the other hand, i want unicorn card !

Sorry newbie here currently with wiz > pyro > pyro > link > sorc pathā€¦ would like to ask how hard is it to farm a dandel and siaulev gem ? and alsoā€¦ if i socket the gem to my weaponā€¦will the gem/item breaks after i extract it out?

Dont need to say sorry to ask a question, thats rather too polite

monster gem is a pain in theā€¦ you know

of course there is the lucky guy who did like 100 kill and gets it.
But i also know someone approaching 60k kill and has no luck

The math is, 20000 kill will yeild about 83% chance of getting a gem

Dandel is not too bad, since gateway has a lot of channels and a healthy spawn of dandel, so if you keep going few hours a day, you should get it soon

Siaulav mage is not as easy, altar way is hard to move around with that one way cliff, not a lot of mage and quite scattered and a lot less channel, so good luck with that one.

Monster gem breaks when you extract it, so only put it in a wep you plan to use in your 280, or that it looks cool.

looking cool is important for sorcerer since our pet does the damage (not really, you still need a good wep)

2 Likes

its my 1st time asking a question here so i thought it would be nice being polite =P

well i planning to be a hybrid sorc for late game but definitely going for sorc 3

thanks for the good info about gems breaking lolā€¦thumbs up !

It used to be from a quest in Nefritas Cliff during iCBT2, Minotaur shield also used to drop 100% there. Now the quest only gives exp cards, canā€™t say if its intentional or they just forgot to add in the rewards. Bosses used to drop its card directly at death, they changed most of them to be in the quest reward instead.

Oh boy, heā€™s not there : (. I hope they add the missing cards soon and give them usage outside sorc, wugu and necro.

I would also kill for a direct way to trade cards.

As much as Iā€™d love to have more cardsā€¦ Iā€™d love if they made other cards useful first.

:c Right now weā€™re STILL using Temples.

As it seems they are working on the r8 classes from the previous ktos patches and not a single drop of love in cards or sorcerers skill, weā€™ll have to wait a loooooooooong time before putting TS to take a rest.

Does anyone know how much damage a full int sorc3ā€™s templeshooter does?

Full INT like inā€¦ 0 CON and SPR?
Letā€™s seeā€¦
I have 500 INT and it has about 4100 (LV 240, Summoning 15)
taking the points i invested in CON and SPR (80) and applying bonuses from Rank(60%) and the other one(more int == more int bonus) iā€™d say around 170 more
170*5 = 850 so 4950 discarding a lot of hidden info we currently donā€™t know

Note Iā€™d have about 5k health at 240 :v

I was thinking something like full int with thau/sorc to summon then transpose. And prob stack as much hp/int as I can since magic attack doesnā€™t boost summon.

edit: and is that 2x4000~? or is it 2x2000~ attack?

Ohā€¦ forgot thauma, folks around say the converted bonus in INT goes to CON with transpose too.

Just watch out because your health is not restored when you cast or recast transpose, so youā€™d need a cleric or potions.

Yep, it is, two hits around 3.5k (5k crits) on bosses my lv

thanks for the info. Is there a formula for summon damage? and is your templeshooter 10 stars?

edit: alright so correct me if iā€™m wrong, all extra points in summon does is add additional damage on top of your summonā€™s stats. for example, level 15 summon is 1.8 x int as additional damage so if i were to have 650 int itā€™ll be 1.8 x 650 which is 1170 and then multiply that by 2 because of templeshooter which will give me 2340 additional damage to templeshooterā€™s auto attacks. Now with a level 10 summon is 1690 additional damage.

so i would be only missing out 650 damage per templeshooter autos comparing sorc 3 to sorc 2. Does that sound right? and is it worth it? iā€™m going to assume the additional damage applies to riding skills as well.

Iā€™m also curious about summon familiarā€™s damage formula because it has no magic attack listed in tosbase. Can I use it as full int build and then transpose? Will the bats scale off my previous or current stats?

To add to this, you can also get Geppetto Leaves and Grand Cross Recipes from the same map. Both also have high demand and high prices

You can say similar things for Terra imp gem, where you can get Terranium, butā€¦ 11000 kill and not a single Terranium as well, as no gem for me LOL

but yea, gepetto leaf drops quite often

Iā€™ve made some tests, these are the results:
Sorc 3 - 240 - Summoning lv 15

No Items
Int - 452
M.Atk - 698
Tooltip - 813 (additional damage in Summoning description)
TS 10 - 3865 (templeshooter 10 stars)
TS 1 - 2398 (templeshooter 1 stars)

+1 Int(453) - Novice Bangle
TS 10 - 3870
TS 1 - 2401
Tooltip - 815

+10 INT(462) - Rokas Robe
TS 10 - 3915
TS 1 - 2425
Tooltip - 831

Full Item (22 + 3 + 14 + 10 = 49)
Int - 501
M.Atk - 1033 matk(maledoom +0)
TS 10 - 4110
TS 1 - 2533
Tooltip - 901

Still trying to figure out the damage formula in it, i donā€™t see the pattern :frowning:

Familiar LV6:
Tried summoning bats and removing weapon andā€¦ the damage is calculated on explosion, here is the difference between no weapon and maledoom +0
No weapon (911 damage per bat)

Maledoom +0(286 matk + 22 int) (1431 damage per bat)

1 Like

according to this, itā€™s

value = ([Character MINMATK] + [Character MAXMATK]) / (3.5 - ([Skill Level] Ɨ 0.1))