Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

what is the lvl of ur bone pointing?

Lvl1, why? o-o
/20 Asriels under a tree

Does anyone know if Summon auto attacks and skills have different physical or elemental properties? Iā€™ve already seen the ToS Mechanics pdf, but it only mentions their stats and defensive properties. On a related note, are any properties attached to Salamionā€™s attack?

did you go 14 bat, 0 salamion or 0 hold ground / attack

I am so tempted to go 0 hold ground or attack because those 2 skills are quite useless right now

I believe somethings there as sometimes my TS was doing half damage, but I didnā€™t see any enemy in which it would do 50% more.

Sorc 3 is probably like this

he said desmondas 5 evocation 1

Temple shooter 10 stars with Summoning level 10 gets exactly 4 atk points for each INT point.

Tested with Zachariel Bandage, Petamion and Max Petamion.

Can anyone confirm the exact gain of a level 15 Summoning with INT boosters?

2 Likes

Hello, I was wondering if Cryo3Sorcerer2RC1 viable for PVE or even for PVP. Iā€™m currently Sorcerer c1 and very close to reaching rank 6.

Cryo 3 Sorc 2 <-is good

RCā€¦ not too sure. Note that thereā€™s an 8s cast time for runes. And since youā€™re Cryo Sorc and not a Cryo Kino, Ice rune isnt going to be -amazing- for you. Itā€™s good, but not amazing.

Drop RC and take Warlock instead. itā€™s better for both PvE and PvP.

That apart Cryo 3 > Sorc 2 is one of the best PvP mages if you now how to play it well, Kino 3 is still better but Sorc against Kino if you know how to play it, Summon doesnā€™t get raised and doesnt get stuck on Kinoā€™s CC so he will mostly cut Kinoā€™s chanelings if thereā€™s no surespell and even if thereā€™s is, he does pretty great PvP damage so your enemy might consider forgeting about his chaneling is he doesnā€™t want to die before it ends.

Going 14 familiar, I am.

@moises_andre12
Lv 237 - 493 INT - atk 4064
spent 1 point in int
LV 237 - 494 INT - atk 4069

LV 238 - 494 INT - atk 4070
again, spent 1 point in int
LV 238 - 496 INT (1 from bonus by rank) - atk 4080(4030 without rokas robe)
soā€¦ 5? maybe there is some hidden math around

1 Like

Just to add, Card List;

By the way, iā€™ve seen Flammidus Card being sold last night via shout, would be nice if someone also uploads her skills

Also, is Prison Cutter Card available in game?

so erm

Iā€™m Wiz1/Pyro2/Linker1/Sorc2 atm

I was thinking about going FF but after reading thatā€™s very SP consuming class and spells are melee then I think I will drop it for something elseā€¦
a) Sorc2/Necro1? Does Necro1 is even worth picking or itā€™s crap without skeletons and skill to generate corpses?
b) Sorc3ā€¦ 15 lv summoning and 15 bats. 15 bats + linked monsters or just for 1 vs 1 situation may look neat. +/- desmo at lv 4 or 5
c) Sorc2/Warlockā€¦ isnā€™t warlock require actually Wiz3 to be good? not to mention warlock have long cooldowns

Also will Wiz1/Pyro2/Linker1/Sorc2/ā€œX classā€ will work in PvP or I killed myself by not picking Cryo2 in place of Pyro2?

Here is a quick vid I took of Flammidus Skills.

I am seriously considering going lv 16 salamion (easy gem to get), lv 3 summon familiar, lv 1 evocation and lv 1 desmondas

the promblem seems to be lv1 desmondas deals quite a lot lower damage then lv 5, and then salamion derps quite a lot it seems

any thoughts on this?

@lukiner666

Sorc is fine during pvp, mostly because a lot of CC rules that and Summoning ignores most of them.

@yaladilae the damage on desmodus is small either way, Templeshooter does the same damage in 1 attackā€¦
If you go on the salamaion 16 route, please share your tests. The only reason I didnā€™t give it a shot is because he is so derpy, and get more derpy after being knocked back.

Not sure this is what you needed but here a picture of level 17 summon with rank 10 ts before and after putting 1 int in it.

before

after

ps : it took me about 20 minute to get someone to cast divine might for me. Community these dayā€¦ >.<

1 Like

Let me theory craft a bit more first

the derpy AI is ok, mainly because if you walk close enough and there is nothing else to attack, he kind of follows, so boss battle is fine

Its just 15 bats at like 3k each which can apply ignition would probably do a lot better in the end

I just wish they fix it so ignite works on boss

How long did it take for you to get Siaulav Mage Gem, any tips on farming it

Also Iā€™ve been having difficulty finding out if mochia forest will drop temple slave mage gem, wonder if anyone has any idea